Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
broncosfan
Rookie

broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Arian Foster gets 4 year deal.

Quote:
Foster's deal is worth a maximum of $43.5 million with $20.75 guaranteed, NFL Network reporter Jason La Canfora reported, citing a team source. The deal includes a total of $18 million in base salary and bonuses in 2012 and is worth $30 million over the three years.
So with the Texans giving an extension to the running back, what will happen with Mario Williams? Is this a sign that they are letting him go, or maybe that they are gonna use the Franchise tag on Mario. Do the Texans have enouggh cap space to give them both extensions?

Another question: Is Arian Foster worth the money they're paying?
broncosfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosfan View Post
So with the Texans giving an extension to the running back, what will happen with Mario Williams? Is this a sign that they are letting him go, or maybe that they are gonna use the Franchise tag on Mario. Do the Texans have enouggh cap space to give them both extensions?

Another question: Is Arian Foster worth the money they're paying?
Look at it this way; he's worth a hell of a lot more then Deangelo Williams, who is making roughly the same amount of cash. So if the Texans ever feel really stupid about this deal, they can take comfort in knowing that there is someone less intelligent running show in Carolina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do not like this deal at all for a number of reasons:

1. I hardly ever like paying a running back a lot of money. Arian Foster is still young at 26 when the season starts. And as this is a four year deal, he could conceivably still be going strong as most running backs start slowing down around 30. But nearly $21 million in guarantees is a ton to give to a running back when most usually only last three or four years.

2. This makes it much harder to sign Mario Williams. I don't see how they do it. With Cliff Avril getting the tag, there is a real shortage of pass rushers available in free agency. Williams will get a deal that is around, and maybe even bigger, than the deal Julius Peppers got. No way the Texans can match that. If I have to choose between a good running back and a good defensive end, I'm choosing the end every time.

3. Would it really have been such a loss for Foster to leave? Ben Tate looked great back there when Foster was hurt. Steve Slaton was one of the league's best running backs for a year in this system. They could have saved a ton of money letting Foster walk, use Tate as the starter, and spend a mid round pick on a running back or sign a guy like Kevin Smith, Kahlil Bell, or even bring Slaton back. Would they have been as good at rushing? Probably not. But you don't have to be great a rushing to win in this league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario is gone now. Not enough money under the cap to afford to give him the franchise tag (so I read...).

What happens with Chris Myers though?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I do not like this deal at all for a number of reasons:

1. I hardly ever like paying a running back a lot of money. Arian Foster is still young at 26 when the season starts. And as this is a four year deal, he could conceivably still be going strong as most running backs start slowing down around 30. But nearly $21 million in guarantees is a ton to give to a running back when most usually only last three or four years.

2. This makes it much harder to sign Mario Williams. I don't see how they do it. With Cliff Avril getting the tag, there is a real shortage of pass rushers available in free agency. Williams will get a deal that is around, and maybe even bigger, than the deal Julius Peppers got. No way the Texans can match that. If I have to choose between a good running back and a good defensive end, I'm choosing the end every time.

3. Would it really have been such a loss for Foster to leave? Ben Tate looked great back there when Foster was hurt. Steve Slaton was one of the league's best running backs for a year in this system. They could have saved a ton of money letting Foster walk, use Tate as the starter, and spend a mid round pick on a running back or sign a guy like Kevin Smith, Kahlil Bell, or even bring Slaton back. Would they have been as good at rushing? Probably not. But you don't have to be great a rushing to win in this league.
And if they tendered him with a first round pick they'd get another first to play with. I see where you're coming from, but then why not just trade Ben Tate for a second or something like that and have an elite running back in Foster.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arian is a beast.

But I dont think he is worth the $ they are giving him. The Texans offense is part of the reason why Arian has been so successful, alot of other Running Backs could succeed in there zone blocking system too, for less mula.

Good for Foster though, class act that has overcome much adiversity* (thanks P Score) ...

Last edited by Thunder&Lightning : 03-05-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
Arian is a beast.

But I dont think he is worth the $ they are giving him. The Texans offense is part of the reason why Arian has been so successful, alot of other Running Backs could succeed in there zone blocking system too, for less mula.

Good for Foster though, class act that has overcome much diversity...
Diversity isn't usually something you have to overcome. Now adversity...

[Yes, I'm just being a language dick. We all know what you meant.]
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People on this board need to get over the "running backs aren't worth dick" idea. No good running back will ever sign a deal without a significant amount of guaranteed money because it would be completely ******** if they didn't given the nature of their position. Good running backs contribute more offensive production to their teams than any other position, the fact that they're so under valued here is laughable to me. Pay Stevie Johnson 7mil per year, close to the same guaranteed amount, but complain about Foster's deal that pays a couple million more even though Foster's production doubles Johnson's.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Mario is gone now. Not enough money under the cap to afford to give him the franchise tag (so I read...).

What happens with Chris Myers though?
So Mario was gone all along? This is the best case deal for HOU...

And I don't know if he's gone because you can always do a lot of creative things to free up space. Look at Philly last offseason...

Although I would like to see the link.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Fico
Rookie

Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Arian is a beast.

But I don't think he is worth the $ they are giving him. The Texans offense is part of the reason why Arian has been so successful, alot of other Running Backs could succeed in there zone blocking system too, for less mula.

In the context of the scheme he plays in Foster is the best back in the NFL. Sure other runners can/have/and will produce in this scheme but Foster is on another level.

Terrell Davis was to the Broncos as Foster is to Houston. Paying him less than Deangelo was a steal.

This also does not eliminate Mario from consideration, the annual cap hits on this deal were relatively small. Houston has to re-up Myers, and they will exhaust every option to re-up Mario. Briesel will probably walk.

The real question is what to they do with Schuab after next season.
Fico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Fico
Rookie

Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Diversity isn't usually something you have to overcome.

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Arian is a beast.

You call money mula? OMG! Seriously i thought me and my mates were the only people in the whole world that called it that.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Diversity isn't usually something you have to overcome. Now adversity...

[Yes, I'm just being a language dick. We all know what you meant.]
tomato - tamato

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
tomato - tamato
Linguistically, yes. As far as meaning goes? Different ballpark, sir.

I do like Arian Foster though. I'll readily admit I thought he was a one year wonder after last year, but he's a big guy with soft hands who runs with authority and has the speed to break long runs. Really hard to ask for more out of a RB.
Quote:
Old 03-05-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are some running backs you pay for. Arian is one of those backs.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Foster is worth it. Most fluid and slick runner I've seen in a quite a few years now.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
There are some running backs you pay for. Arian is one of those backs.
I agree completely. Just sad that this probably mean the end for Mario. Or maybe they can trade or release Demeco Ryans. I'm sure they could get a good deal in return, Ryan is a good player, just doesn't fit their system.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the deal. Good signing for both sides. I think Foster can play well for a few more years assuming he doesn't get a career ending injury, and those are unpredictable and just part of the game. The way Foster runs isn't like Marshawn Lynch or Marion Barber for example where they just try to plow through a defender. Foster is really shifty and glides through in that zone blocking scheme. He should be around for a while longer. The way he played against the Ravens in the playoffs was something I won't forget.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Fico
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I agree completely. Just sad that this probably mean the end for Mario. Or maybe they can trade or release Demeco Ryans. I'm sure they could get a good deal in return, Ryan is a good player, just doesn't fit their system.
They are working on restructuring Ryans' contract right now. I believe he has about a $7 mil cap hit next season. Ryans played this year coming of an Achilles injury and play significantly better as the season progressed. He will be back to 100% next season and will play an entire season like he did the last quarter and through the playoffs.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that bad of a deal but they have to extend Myers too, he's crucial to that running game. They should let Williams walk, he's going to want to be paid like the best defensive player in the league when he's had some injuries and frankly isn't THAT guy. He's very very good and talented but I'm not sure he's a game-changer on the level of Peppers, Ware or Allen.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
So Mario was gone all along? This is the best case deal for HOU...

And I don't know if he's gone because you can always do a lot of creative things to free up space. Look at Philly last offseason...

Although I would like to see the link.
I think he was gone all along. $22M for the tag is unrealistic, even with all the creative things teams can do. Plus Philly generally do their 'creative cap things' a season prior - using Likely To Be Earned Incentive loopholes to create room (which I believe has now been rendered mostly redundant as unused salary cap can be brought forward into the next season with the new CBA - I think).

If the Texans wanted Mario, they should have extended him at least 12 months ago.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Ben Tate was nothing close to Foster. Foster can pass block very well and Tate can't at all. Foster is also the better runner and receiver.

Not saying Foster is worth the contract though...but Foster is a very huge part of that offense and the fans would probably kill someone if they lost him right now. That raises his value a bit too.
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Foster is a beast. I'd argue he could be the best overall RB in the league.

He has the speed/power and vision of Peterson, he has the elusiveness and catching ability of McCoy.

He's a complete back, and he was worth it. I know his oline is sick, but still.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this deal just because it maybe able to get Ray Rice to shut up about getting a 100 million dollar AP kind of deal.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't the 18 million for this year incentive based? only if he has another amazing year