Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 03-28-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NBA Forum Mock:Free Agency

The first part of the NBA Forum mock is now beginning the Free Agency stage. Here you will find the Free Agents list:http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2654216. Look there to see your free agents and other teams free agents. Restricted Free Agents mean that you have the right to match any offer another team makes. You have unlimited money to resign your players but I and help from another member will determine if you get that player, so obviously we will not allow Vince Carter or Chauncey Billups to be resigned as we will allow them to go into the Free Agent Market.This is the resigning period only so do not send me free agent signing offers yet, once we are done with the resigning period(Saturday Afternoon) then I will be able to give you the full free agents list
Email me all of your resignings at ghsermon@hotmail.com, along with a description of why you think your player will be resigned and to what length and amount of money, offer a realistic contract or I will reject it.
*As of now these are the only teams I anticipate being under the cap to sign players to max contracts depending on who they resign, everyone else will only have the Mid Level Exception to use and will not be able to sign guys like Rashard Lewis or Vince Carter:
-Charlotte
-Atlanta
-Chicago
-Toronto
-New Orleans
-Seattle

To view your cap if you resign no one look here:
http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries.htm

Trade Machine Link:http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/trademachine

Free Agent List: (*R Denotes Restricted Free Agent, team has right to match offer)
Gerald Wallace, Eric Williams, Jeff Mcinnis, Kevin Burleson, Stanislav Medvedenko, Matt Frieje, Cedric Bozeman, Dijon Thompson, Jeremy Richardson, Vin Baker, Michael Olowakandi, Orien Green, Mike Sweetney(R), PJ Brown, Anderson Varejao(R), Scott Pollard, Dwayne Jones(R), Austin Croshere, Evan Eshmyer, Juan Jose Barrea, Pat Carroll, Nduadi Ebi, Eduardo Najera, Steve Blake, Dermarr Johnson, Chauncey Billups, Dale Davis, Chris Webber, Amir Johnson(R), Andre Owens, Chris Taft, Anthony Roberson, Renaldo Major, Iakovos Tsakalidis, Dikemebe Mutombo, Bonzi Wells, Charlie Ward, Ryan Bowen, Jonothan Bender, Darrell Armstong, Rawle Marshall(R), James White, John Edwards, Zeljko Rebraca, Yaroslav Koralev, Quinton Ross, James Singleton, Daniel Ewing, Chris Mihm, Aaron Mckie, Shammond Williams, Smush Parker, Dahntay Jones(R), Scott Padgett, Lawrence Roberts(R), Tarance Kinsey, Will Conroy, Junior Harrington, James Posey, Michael Doleac, Gary Payton, Earl Barron(R), Eddie Jones, Chris Quinn, Robert Hite, Mike Gansey, Daniel Horton, Vincent Grier, Julius Hodge, Ha Seung-Jin, Chris McCray, Brian Skinner, Jared Reiner(R), Bracey Wright(R), Vince Carter, Desmond Mason, Marc Jackson, Brandon Bass(R), Devin Brown, Kelvin Cato, Malik Rose, Darko Millicic(R),Grant Hill, Pat Garrity, Bo Outlaw, Travis Diener(R), Jamal Mashburn, Steven Smith, Louis Amundson(R), Sean Marks, Raef Lafrentz, Derek Anderson, Jamaal Magloire, Travis Outlaw(R), Ime Udoka, Corliss Williamson, Vitaly Potepenko, Jason Hart, Maurice Taylor, Ronnie Price(R), Loren Woods, Justin Williams(R), Sergei Monya, Pooh Jeter, Melvin Ely, Jamar Smith, Rashard Lewis, Danny Fortson, Mike Wilks, Andre Brown, Alvin Williams, Morris Peterson, Rafael Araujo, Alan Henderson, CJ Miles(R), Dee Brown(R), Roger Powell, Calvin Booth, James Lang, Peter John Ramos, Mike Hall(R), Eric Snow.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 04-03-2007 at 06:41 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright lets get this thing going! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
mil_brew_fan
Rookie

mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.

The Denver Nuggets are ready to dominate!
mil_brew_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

greatest avatar ever.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How are we going to handle Team Options, and Player Options?
Old 03-28-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Serm,
I think you're missing Orlando.

They are projected to be at 35M after the season.

http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries/orlando.htm
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Milwaukee was supposed to be pretty good under the cap as well.. maybe I was mistaken.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i thought GSW was

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Hey Serm,
I think you're missing Orlando.

They are projected to be at 35M after the season.

http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries/orlando.htm
Yeah Orlando is under for sure because of Grant Hill but I will post all the numbers after the resigning is done because you could be projected to be under the cap but if you resign a player to a big contract you no longer will, I will sort it out after the resigning period, use:http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries.htm to see where you are if you don't resign anyone.

Old 03-28-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
i thought GSW was
they are way over.

Old 03-28-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

OMG. I am sick after reading this.

http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries/new_york.htm

HOW THE HELL DOES JEROME WILLIAMS MAKE 6.5 M

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
OMG. I am sick after reading this.

http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries/new_york.htm

HOW THE HELL DOES JEROME WILLIAMS MAKE 6.5 M
Because he's on the Knicks...
Old 03-28-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm... I expected more cap room for Philly, with Webber gone, and Mashburn, Smith, and MacCulloch expiring with thme all making over 6 mil.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to move up from #6. Sign and trade with Rashard Lewis, 6th, 31st, and 36th are up for grabs. Give me your proposals!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

The Pacers are in desperate need of a first rounder. Anyone not named Danny Granger can go.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami is looking to cut salaries. Anyone not named D-Wade can be traded for.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 12:48 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Detroit is open to anything. We have two First Round picks. Sign and Trades (if we're doing them) for Chauncey Billups will be considered, but we have all intentions of re-signing him.

Are we going to keep this realistic or are people going to trade their stars and all that?
Old 03-29-2007, 12:51 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would rather keep is realistic ,but if we going to go crazy I am have no problem palying the game that way either.
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 View Post
I would rather keep is realistic ,but if we going to go crazy I am have no problem palying the game that way either.
Same here.. I hope we stay Realistic though.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:00 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Detroit is open to anything. We have two First Round picks. Sign and Trades (if we're doing them) for Chauncey Billups will be considered, but we have all intentions of re-signing him.
Quote:
so obviously we will not allow Vince Carter or Chauncey Billups to be resigned as we will allow them to go into the Free Agent Market
Guess not.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Same here.. I hope we stay Realistic though.
As long as GS lays down the law we should be fine.... but realisticly from past NBA mocks and such the record shows things have gotten out of hand myself included.
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Guess not.
Once he hits the Free Agent market, we have every intention of Re Signing him.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:25 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm keepin' it real. Jameer Nelson can be had. ...as well as anyone else other than Dwight Howard, Trevor Ariza, JJ Redick, Darko Milicic, and Hedo Turkoglu.

Otis Smith has been open about wanting to trade Nelson and adding someone with more leadership to the team. Billups' name has been in the rumors, but I'm not so sure of it. I definately want to trade Jameer.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trailblazers are looking to shop Zach Randolph, as well as a possible sign+trade for Magloire.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:56 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ghetto, you told me in the mod forum that I could be Memphis. But you have princefielder28 listed as both the Cavs and the Grizz. Can we get some clarification?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote