Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-12-2008, 01:58 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Prospect Videos

Here's a link I found to good videos of many of this years Top Draft picks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DraftParty

Last edited by TACKLE : 01-27-2009 at 11:56 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:22 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks man

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet. Thanks.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just gave you your fourth green bar!

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, thats my youtube channel. I'm trying to get around 300 videos at the end of the season so that we all have something to watch in feb,march, and april.
Me Likey Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
Yep, thats my youtube channel. I'm trying to get around 300 videos at the end of the season so that we all have something to watch in feb,march, and april.
Great work man.

I'm curious, where do you get the footage for the highlight tapes.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Espn gameplan and the local channels to my tivo. And then tivo to computer.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Espn gameplan and the local channels to my tivo. And then tivo to computer.
good deal thanks again

Mike Tirico

Old 10-13-2008, 04:47 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya thats pretty nice keep it up. this should be stickied.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:47 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fantastic find. ill be spending too much time on this.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

If you guys have any requests for player videos, let me know and ill do my best to get their games. But i am trying to keep it to 1st and 2nd rders (maybe 3rd) so no late rdners or free agents.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:57 PM    (permalink
BackwoodsBoy

Brian Orakpo would be golden.

Michael Johnson looks like an unblockable beast in every video. He looks the same in the only game I've watched so far. He didn't record a single sack or tackle for a loss because he was usually their so fast the back or QB could step up/around/away from him where the other Dlineman should have been. He has been creating huge stats for his teammates. I think he is catching a lot of unwarrented flack just because people don't watch his games and think the lack of stats is a reflection of his play.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

He takes a lot of plays off, so that lack of motor should hurt him in the draft. But there is no denying his athletic ability. I think I have Texas-OU so I'll make an Orakpo one
Old 10-14-2008, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Geomar
Rookie

Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
If you guys have any requests for player videos, let me know and ill do my best to get their games. But i am trying to keep it to 1st and 2nd rders (maybe 3rd) so no late rdners or free agents.
Try to get some of Graig Cooper. Sophomore RB. Miami. (His stock has moved up because he added some muscle since last year, and has continued to improve.) He went to prep so he is allowed to leave early if he wants.

He has 598 all purpose yards and 7 TD's this season in 6 games.

Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.
Geomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Bump. Maybe some Buckeye vids? Make Mythbusta look like a genius or a moron.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

I've got some Buckeye D-players up, as well as Wells. I just put up some guys from the Virginia, Maryland game and tomorow I'll start with the week 7 games.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:52 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Maybe Scott could work in unison with this guy?
Old 10-16-2008, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Is Greg Cooper a legit 1st day pick? I'll definitley get him if I ever do a Miami game though. I put up Colt Mccoy even though hes not that highly ranked but you can't ignore him beating the #1 team. I put up a bunch of skill player guys tonight and still have the mizzu skill guys to do. Tomorow watch for o-line and defense.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:11 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Maybe Scott could work in unison with this guy?
good idea....

Mike Tirico

Old 10-22-2008, 03:58 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Backwoodsboy, I put Orakpo up. Sorry for the delay, i was busy this weekend. I should be free this week so look for a TON of videos from weeks 7 and 8
Old 10-22-2008, 04:10 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to the forum MLR! I can already tell that you'll be a great asset to the community.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:20 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Is it safe to say Aaron Curry is the ******* truth?

His open field tackling was well displayed in that highlight video.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:05 AM    (permalink
TickOffOurBestPlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Is it safe to say Aaron Curry is the ******* truth?

His open field tackling was well displayed in that highlight video.
Aaron Curry is better than Rey Maualuga, James Laurinaits, Brandon Spikes and Sean Weatherspoon combined. If Keith Rivers can go #7 overall then I see no reason why Curry couldn't go even higher.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:03 AM    (permalink
Mykdaneck

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:20 AM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great job MLR, this stuff is really useful

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote