Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody else remembers that theme song because we aren't 40 years old. :)

I just figured you were a front-runner.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Did I ever say the reason why I became a Dallas fan?

DRAMA.

You can thank me now for getting that theme song in your heads.
I'm not an old fart. Still before my time, even though I'm older than probably 90% here.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Nobody else remembers that theme song because we aren't 40 years old. :)

I just figured you were a front-runner.
Oh come on... That was way before my time too. But that show is part of American History. Everybody knows that song. Don't be like the cool kids at school who act like they don't know the Barney Song!

...and the real reason is because my family is a house full of 49ers fans. Naturally, I had to cheer for the Cowboys! Them being good at the time helped though. :) I guess that means I was a front runner... but think sticking with them makes that meaningless.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen a lot more Barney than Dallas.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leave Max alone! Also, BF lost some respect from me when he called CJ Wilson an overrated SP.

Some favorites from last year:

Quote:
No you didn't. Uggla is a better player now, and is, at worst, equal value to Lawrie as a keeper.

If you're keeping CJ Wilson, you've got some ugly keepers.
Quote:
I vetoed the trade, and I would guess that if more people were actually paying attention, they would too. GF lost on all accounts.
Quote:
GF overvalues prospects to the extreme if he believe Lawrie's value will surpass Uggla's value in the next 2-3 seasons.
Looks like I was right on all 3 there.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-29-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've seen a lot more Barney than Dallas.
Stop trying to act young ye old fart.

I know you're older than me because you watched Tranzor-Z!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Television pre Twin Peaks was a wasteland.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-29-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Looks like I was right on all 3 there.
I think you're being way too cocksure here. It's far from settled that Lawrie will be better than Uggla. I'd probably still rather have Uggla for this year. You're basically taking 150 ABs and going bananas over them (I'm assuming, not sure what else makes you think this is settled).

Old 03-29-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think you're being way too cocksure here. It's far from settled that Lawrie will be better than Uggla. I'd probably still rather have Uggla for this year.
And you'd probably still be wrong. Also, doesn't explain your hatred for CJ Wilson.

Ok I'm really done on this now until July. If I bring it up anymore neg rep me or whatever.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-29-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo the new Yoda...that is laughable...

Pick up Andrew Bailey and give me him for Pujols!!!!

U laugh but I did a trade like that once although I think it was Reyes, not Pujols...
Old 03-29-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Yo the new Yoda...that is laughable...

Pick up Andrew Bailey and give me him for Pujols!!!!

U laugh but I did a trade like that once although I think it was Reyes, not Pujols...
I don't know if we need to change the name of the veto rules from the "yoda rules" to the "yo-yo rules". Either way, at least you have company now.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'll do this here because you are the best fantasy players but would any of you be interested in saving the NL League? Ill be commish and we 5 days to figure everything out.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-02-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone wanna trade? I'm getting anxious.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still have a couple of relievers if you're interested.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I still have a couple of relievers if you're interested.
I don't think you're mocking me, but I feel like you safely could be. I already have too many relievers, haha.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not mocking you, making fun of the 8 page argument we just had haha.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'm ALWAYS down for trade. I'm looking for steals and OBP.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you Andrew Bailey, u can throw with 4 ******* fingers. U BIG *****!
Old 04-04-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Good luck this year everyone.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aceves to close. Suck it.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The closer situation this year is all over the place. I don't remember it ever being so "wild."

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Aceves to close. Suck it.
LOL. Xio dropped him.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The closer situation this year is all over the place. I don't remember it ever being so "wild."
Yeah, definitely not like this before the games even started. LOL.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
LOL. Xio dropped him.
I only picked him up because they said he might make a spot start. I love Ace. We should have never let him go. I think our doctors screwed that one up. We thought his back was a lot worse than it was.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Sonofabitch!

With that said, I don't think he'll hold the gig too long. Just doesn't seem right and the Red Sox won't be satisfied.
Closed Thread