Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yea... about that Max Scherzer guy....
Yea... about that Heath Bell guy....
Old 04-26-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It has nothing to do with him not trying.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-26-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, please put Cishek in the closer role now Ozzie!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-26-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think my last minute decision to ignore my instincts and start Humber tonight can be viewed as fantasy suicide.

Damn.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I think my last minute decision to ignore my instincts and start Humber tonight can be viewed as fantasy suicide.

Damn.
Keep up the good work!
Old 04-27-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any1 want Pujols? He isn't a Cardinal anymore so he can be had. Don't give me offers with 4th starters and Josh Willingham, and Billy ******* Butler please. It wasn't this league I got these offers in, but in my money league a guy wanted Prince Fielder from me for Willingham and Butler. Don't piss me off with those type offers. But if u want Pujols, u could prolly get him IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am looking for pitching and good pitching...pitchers that will be good all year. I love Lohse and Westbrook, but Lohse and Westbrook are not gonna end the season with a 0.99 and 1.31 ERA. But ERA and WHIP, I am last, so I need HELP!
Old 04-28-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio,

The FA system makes no sense. I tried to add Downs last night but couldn't because everyone had already played today. Unlike D, I'm not awake at 3AM ET, so I couldn't add him. Why can't we have it so that you can add and drop a player for the next day like it is in almost all leagues?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a great day yesterday and lost point? I must have made some ground in some of the stats i'm in last in though.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Xio,

The FA system makes no sense. I tried to add Downs last night but couldn't because everyone had already played today. Unlike D, I'm not awake at 3AM ET, so I couldn't add him. Why can't we have it so that you can add and drop a player for the next day like it is in almost all leagues?
It's a Yahoo flaw. There's nothing I can do about that. I just double checked.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I am looking for pitching and good pitching...pitchers that will be good all year. I love Lohse and Westbrook, but Lohse and Westbrook are not gonna end the season with a 0.99 and 1.31 ERA. But ERA and WHIP, I am last, so I need HELP!
SHUT YOUR ***** MOUTH! Westbrook will win the Cy.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
SHUT YOUR ***** MOUTH! Westbrook will win the Cy.
Yeah and I am gonna move on from u with Chrissy Teigen.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Been there, done that.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Been there, done that.
Well if its Chrissy Teigen, I don't mind your sloppy seconds.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still looking to upgrade my OF or 1B situation by moving one of Price/Cain/Felix.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:53 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Making moves......
Old 04-30-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Making moves......
What does that mean?
Old 04-30-2012, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
What does that mean?
I'm making moves up the leaderboard.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I'm making moves up the leaderboard.
Go get em, Tiger.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Go get em, Tiger.
It helps that I have no Tigers.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
It helps that I have no Tigers.
I have 2 of the only ones anyone would want.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Making moves......
How cute, you're excited to be in 6th place.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-30-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
How cute, you're excited to be in 6th place.
After being in last, yes. My team is finally playing like I thought it would. I'll be closer to the top by the end.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

...and now he's OFF the trade block.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Stats don't indicate whether he's back. Is his velocity still down? It's the potential injury that had people most worried.
Closed Thread