Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Well, I miss his 40+ steals from last year. I dominated the steals category last year and now I'm tied for last.
Tied with me. But I should get Gardner back soon. Juan Pierre has been getting a lot of playing time and getting on base a bit but no SB production for me.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
My nosedive has been pretty fun
I'm riding a freaking rollercoaster. Up 11, down 9... Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Old 05-01-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

And no, Brodeur. We're not changing the stat categories under any circumstances. Deal with it.
It's stupid that a triple and double counts the exact same as a single.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-01-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's stupid that a triple and double counts the exact same as a single.
I agree with you in a sense. But if you hit more doubles and triples you are likely to gets more runs and RBIs. So it likely works out.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care about injustice, Brodeur. Go and convince the people who invented and continue to promote fantasy baseball to change the standard stat categories and their ranking systems, and while you're at it, perform inception on my mind to convince me that I should give a damn about more complex stats for fantasy purposes.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Total Bases is complex? He wasn't asking to use Woba or FIP or anything.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-01-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Total Bases is complex? He wasn't asking to use Woba or FIP or anything.
He wants slugging%. We've discussed this in the past.

And I don't like total bases. This isn't open for discussion. Sorry.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He wants slugging%. We've discussed this in the past.

And I don't like total bases. This isn't open for discussion. Sorry.
I don't want it either, was just commenting on your complicated stats comment.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-01-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, I'll win the league this year anyway.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-01-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Meh, I'll win the league this year anyway.
Hahahaha! This is awesome! The first time Brodeur is in the lead in league history, he starts talking trash.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Once Jeter cycles off you'll come back down.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-01-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Conversely, when Bautista, Upton, Sabathia, Ellsbury, Avila, Uggla, Gonzalez cycle on, I'll skyrocket.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Keep thinking that Zak. This is my league, you all are just now realizing it is my time to shine.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-02-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Keep thinking that Zak. This is my league, you all are just now realizing it is my time to shine.
Just gonna make all the more funnier when you crash and burn.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Brodeur had the best draft of anyone. Even if he doesn't win the league, the season is a big success due to the improved keepers he'll have.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Brodeur had the best draft of anyone. Even if he doesn't win the league, the season is a big success due to the improved keepers he'll have.
Nice when you have the #1 pick, but yea, I'm glad he's more active at least.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Nice when you have the #1 pick, but yea, I'm glad he's more active at least.
I don't think there was anything close to a slam dunk top pick in the draft. He took Darvish, but I doubt I would have.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur did a nice job, but his team doesn't pass the eye test at all. Everyone is playing out of their minds right now.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I don't think there was anything close to a slam dunk top pick in the draft. He took Darvish, but I doubt I would have.
Why are you criticizing his pick? Stop insulting him! Leave Brodeur alone!
Old 05-02-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Looking at the Rangers - Blue Jays game just now...

I didn't realize Jose Bautista was struggling that much. Did he lose an eye?
Old 05-02-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edwin Encarnacion-steal of the draft.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Anyone trading? I want to trade.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Looking at the Rangers - Blue Jays game just now...

I didn't realize Jose Bautista was struggling that much. Did he lose an eye?
Homered last night, still walking a ton. I don't think anyone is worried.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Why are you criticizing his pick? Stop insulting him! Leave Brodeur alone!
I'm confused.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Edwin Encarnacion-steal of the draft.
Yeah, my draft sucked.
Closed Thread