Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You'd be lucky to get Jake Arrieta from me in a deal for Halladay.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-02-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody want to give me a third baseman?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-03-2012, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Anybody want to give me a third baseman?
I have 3 of them so maybe we could work something out.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-03-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ehh nevermind Brodie I actually need them now. Sandoval out at least 6 weeks with a broken wrist. Figures.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-03-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Aramis Ramirez, Michael Young and Chris Davis. Not the greatest, but it's all I got.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice trade PF! You win.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Nice trade PF! You win.
He very well might.

My only goal lately has been to acquire different elite players since my team is getting stale.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
He very well might.

My only goal lately has been to acquire different elite players since my team is getting stale.
Not to mention it's performing bad too.

You didn't do bad. Gonzo isn't doing so good and Kinsler is.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not to mention it's performing bad too.

You didn't do bad. Gonzo isn't doing so good and Kinsler is.
I don't think either of us loses unless one of them gets hurt.

PF had three good 2B, and I have Cabrera at 1B, so a swap made sense. I actually acquired Gonzo from Prince at the deadline last season, and now he's back.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I don't think either of us loses unless one of them gets hurt.

PF had three good 2B, and I have Cabrera at 1B, so a swap made sense. I actually acquired Gonzo from Prince at the deadline last season, and now he's back.
Kinsler is fun to have. You'll enjoy! Go Rangazzz!
Old 05-03-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dempster and Lynn were clearly the best pickups ever.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-03-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Dempster and Lynn were clearly the best pickups ever.
I'm very jealous of the Lynn pickup.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-03-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Fernando Rodney and his 9 SVs, 0.79 ERA says, "Hi".
Old 05-04-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

This sucks so bad. I know for a fact that I put in Duffy and Detweiler to play today and for some reason Yahoo benched them.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
This sucks so bad. I know for a fact that I put in Duffy and Detweiler to play today and for some reason Yahoo benched them.
Happened for me with Infante and Desmond.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-04-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Someone mentioned this the other day, and it's true.

If you set your lineup for tomorrow, and then you go make any sort of add/drop, your roster for the next day will revert to exactly what it is for the current day.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoever is looking for Starting pitching, please see me for a trade.

I need everything but that.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

If you set your lineup for tomorrow, and then you go make any sort of add/drop, your roster for the next day will revert to exactly what it is for the current day.
I didn't make any moves on May 2. I dunno... hopefully, I did make a mistake about it and yahoo isn't the problem. If it keeps happening, then we'll know.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't make any moves on May 2. I dunno... hopefully, I did make a mistake about it and yahoo isn't the problem. If it keeps happening, then we'll know.
I've never had a problem with yahoo. But then again I rarely ever update the next day's roster. I just do it every morning.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yes, I said it.

I run into this problem very often because I set my lineups a week in advance.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
The scenario described is the only way I've had trouble.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

So really guys I need a SS. Who's dealing?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-04-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The one ******* time I start Lucroy instead of Alex Avila, he gets three hits including a homer. Not my year.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Thanks for dropping Henderson Alvarez, D.

8 scoreless innings on just 84 pitches tonight. (If only I started him, haha)

EDIT: CG shutout on 97 pitches.

Last edited by Xiomera : 05-04-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:08 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Thanks for dropping Henderson Alvarez, D.

8 scoreless innings on just 84 pitches tonight. (If only I started him, haha)

EDIT: CG shutout on 97 pitches.
I'll care if he keeps it up, which is highly HIGHLY doubtful. Enjoy his best game of the season, while you had him on your bench.

Thanks for dropping Walden though. I thought I made a mistake there. Glad to have him back.
Closed Thread