Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What category can you afford to give in order to get?
My SP is my strength and I have too much depth there right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not enough saves and too much SP? Hmmmmm......
Old 06-14-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Not enough saves and too much SP? Hmmmmm......
Bumgarner and Hill for Middlebrooks and Street?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Street did give me 2 saves in 2 days. Although I moved Middlebrooks and Brian Roberts into my lineup on a day when Reynolds and Espinosa went deep. That hurt.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Frick that. Gimme Bumgarner! I need to hoard all the Giants pitchers! I already have Lincecum and Cain!

I also like CJ and Gio. Let's do this.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Street did give me 2 saves in 2 days. Although I moved Middlebrooks and Brian Roberts into my lineup on a day when Reynolds and Espinosa went deep. That hurt.
Bumgarner delivered me a beauty for his 1st GF1080 start.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Frick that. Gimme Bumgarner! I need to hoard all the Giants pitchers! I already have Lincecum and Cain!

I also like CJ and Gio. Let's do this.
Gee you like 2 of the best pitchers in baseball? Shocking!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Bumgarner delivered me a beauty for his 1st GF1080 start.
He did. Before that he was actually keeping my ERA slightly higher than my team ERA. But he was getting wins, which Cliff Lee his not. :( I'm counting on that to correct itself. I also have a secret weapon I'm hoping pays off.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 06-14-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I don't see any secret weapons on your team and no I'm not setting you up to say "that's why it's a secret."

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't see any secret weapons on your team and no I'm not setting you up to say "that's why it's a secret."
You're mean.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
He did. Before that he was actually keeping my ERA slightly higher than my team ERA. But he was getting wins, which Cliff Lee his not. :( I'm counting on that to correct itself. I also have a secret weapon I'm hoping pays off.
Jughead... I like Mauer, Montero, Castro, Stanton, Granderson, Gardner, and Cliff Lee.

Wanna work a trade?
Old 06-14-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Friedrich. But only starting him on the road. Although being on the road could be negated by facing a real AL lineup this week.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Jughead... I like Mauer, Montero, Castro, Stanton, Granderson, Gardner, and Cliff Lee.

Wanna work a trade?
I do not. I've already reached my trade limit for the season.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I do not. I've already reached my trade limit for the season.
That makes no sense.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Wtf Axford!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-16-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok I've been trying to drop Alexi Casilla for weeks now and it keeps giving me a ******* error message. Yahoo is so annoying.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I never start Colby Rasmus on the correct days.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-17-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never start Colby Rasmus on the correct days.
Bench hitters are fool's gold. You always have tough decisions to make, and it's frustrating when you pick the wrong guys.

Much easier to own more starters and play matchups there. Much easier to read.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Bench hitters are fool's gold. You always have tough decisions to make, and it's frustrating when you pick the wrong guys.

Much easier to own more starters and play matchups there. Much easier to read.
Yeah I agree. I'm trying to play off Ike's hot 2 weeks here but benching Hill and Rasmus the last few days have been hurting me. I was hoping someone would just be benched a day to make my decision easier. I sat all the Nats starters I have against the Yanks this weekend and that hasn't bit me in the ass to bad.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-17-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn you Wei-Yin. That's twice he's pitched blankers, but when I start him he gets blasted.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 06-17-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

David Ortiz has 1B eligibility now. OH Vay!
Old 06-17-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More of you should care about my Alexi Casilla problem.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
More of you should care about my Alexi Casilla problem.
Are you trying to drop him after the Twins have already played?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-18-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

That's what I thought was the problem but I tried it on an off day and it still wouldn't let me. I just really don't want this asshole on my team anymore.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
That's what I thought was the problem but I tried it on an off day and it still wouldn't let me. I just really don't want this asshole on my team anymore.
I'll try to use my commish powers to drop him if you want me to.
Closed Thread