Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Having a monster Monday night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-18-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yahoo credited Sabathia with a win and a save tonight.

I like that.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still interested in trading a hitter. Anyone other than Ryan Braun is available.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boom First Place!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-18-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The Hill/Rasmus debate I have every night is going to make me go crazy. Start Rasmus he does crappy Hill kills it on bench tonight. If I start Hill then it's the other way around.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-19-2012, 03:17 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Boom First Place!!
Congrats GF! We have a new challenger!
Old 06-19-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My pitching has been absolutely terrible. Mat Latos has a 5.20 ERA and a 1.41 WHIP. I knew he would tank once he left San Diego.

Old 06-19-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did I know of all people that Xio was gonna get Weaver?
Old 06-19-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Came close to taking your offer actually, just needed a 2B more than a SS and I already have a couple of good young 1st basemen.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also Alexi Casilla is finally off my team!!
Old 06-19-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan Uggla has been traded so many times in three years. Does anyone remember who initially drafted him?
Old 06-19-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Came close to taking your offer actually, just needed a 2B more than a SS and I already have a couple of good young 1st basemen.
I would've continued to talk about it if you had let me. I asked you to let me tell you when I've gotten to my breaking point. I wanted the chance to tell you, "man I can't do that, you should take your other offer".
Old 06-19-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

This is fun to look at. The original draft for this league:

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo....?drafttab=team

I have 4 players on my roster from the initial draft, though two of them left my team and found their way back (Motte, J. Upton). Only Ellsbury and Cabrera are originals.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

I have 4 players on my roster from the initial draft, though two of them left my team and found their way back (Motte, J. Upton). Only Ellsbury and Cabrera are originals.
Hah, me too. 4 originals and 2 who made it back (Ortiz, C. Davis)
Old 06-19-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I think I took Uggla originally in my 1st year in the league.

Also, Rasmus, Hill, and Axford can go **** themselves.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-19-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Need a closer yet, GF? lolz
Old 06-19-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I always needed one it's whether or not I want to make a trade for one.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-19-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That makes me sad....but the World Series MVP as my last pick...NICE! Tho if he didn't play for the Cards, I wouldn't have picked him.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
That makes me sad....but the World Series MVP as my last pick...NICE! Tho if he didn't play for the Cards, I wouldn't have picked him.
Seriously... why don't you answer my PMs?
Old 06-20-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:

Cano at 70 and Adrian Beltre at 195. Winning.

I don't know how I got Adam Jones on my team. HChu must not have kept him.

Old 06-20-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I look back on my team in Year 1 and am amazed I was able to win the league by the margin I did. Look how many of those players were complete and total busts. Gordon Beckham, Jake Peavy (that year), Scott Baker, Ellsbury was hurt the whol year. Jose Bautista could only make up for so much of those bad picks.

EDIT: Paul Konerko at #299 overall was pretty damn sexy though.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Seriously... why don't you answer my PMs?
Cuz I like to make u wait...
Old 06-20-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Cuz I like to make u wait...
I'm going to change my forum name to Xiomera the next time I PM you so you think that I am him. That oughta work!
Old 06-20-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I'm going to change my forum name to Xiomera the next time I PM you so you think that I am him. That oughta work!
I'll have you know that Yoda doesn't reply to my PMs either. We've made one trade this year (a horrific failure for both of us since we've each since cut the player we acquired) and that came through me offering on Yahoo and him accempting with no words exchanged.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
I'd send back sexy pictures that would get me arrested...I wouldn't do that.