Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll blow it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-27-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'll blow it.
Probably....
Old 07-27-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Be nice when I win.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Be nice when I win.
Xio and being nice, bahahahahahaha.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-28-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GF, I'm not going to win. I put it at less than 5%.
Old 07-28-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah I am. Crown me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Are you drunk?
Old 07-28-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Good question.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate cocky winners.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:19 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who has Hanley, I want him

Old 07-28-2012, 01:38 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Who has Hanley, I want him
yoda. the guy refuses to talk trade with me. makes the league less fun when another team owner won't even reply to PMs. maybe it's personal and he'll respond to you. good luck.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I hate cocky winners.
How come? It's fun to gloat a little.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-30-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
How come? It's fun to gloat a little.
He's being sarcastic. D is cocky when he wins, too. It's just been a while since he's had a chance ....
Old 07-30-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when D was good at fantasy baseball.....:)

I added A.J. Griffith in both leagues when he was at 1% ownership. He's one more great start away from being a full-blown awesome addition.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Good point. D has been pretty terrible now that I'm in the league.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-30-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Pshh BF doesn't even know his name.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-30-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
He's being sarcastic. D is cocky when he wins, too. It's just been a while since he's had a chance ....
Yeah. Right....
Old 07-31-2012, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Anyone want Carl Crawford?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-03-2012, 07:23 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Looking for a power hitter keeper. I have some young guys I won't be able to keep so let me know if anyone is interested.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-03-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Anyone want Carl Crawford?
There was a time I regretted not trading for him. I'll give you Ryan Ludwick for him.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Aaaaand Emilio Bonifacio is out for the season. I waved the white flag and I'm still getting hit with injuries.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Aaaaand Emilio Bonifacio is out for the season. I waved the white flag and I'm still getting hit with injuries.
it said he's expected to miss 2-3 weeks

Old 08-04-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
it said he's expected to miss 2-3 weeks
I just read quotes from Ozzie Guillen that said he expects him to miss the rest of the year.

Regardless, it sucks.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
I just read quotes from Ozzie Guillen that said he expects him to miss the rest of the year.

Regardless, it sucks.
I don't listen to Commies, I read this

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-thumb-injury/

Old 08-04-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many people are we keeping? 12?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Closed Thread