Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think either Prince or I can pick prospects at this point of the draft. With our current rosters, we would pretty much be giving up on this season.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I don't think either Prince or I can pick prospects at this point of the draft. With our current rosters, we would pretty much be giving up on this season.
I wasn't suggesting prospects. I was just thinking there are first basemen and closers that aren't pushing 40 years old out there of equivalence.

No worries.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll have my pick posted in just a moment. Doing a bit of research while at work.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is this young 1b that will put up Konerko's numbers (that I DESPERATELY need)?
Old 03-14-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who is this young 1b that will put up Konerko's numbers (that I DESPERATELY need)?
I know one a bit younger. Another several years younger which might be more of a chance though.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think it's that big of a deal. If they are creative throughout the year they can easily get a good group of keepers together by the end of the season.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-14-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I didn't mean to cause a fuss. You guys made great picks for competing this year. Let's just leave it at that.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I know one a bit younger. Another several years younger which might be more of a chance though.
.380 30 100?

Yeah, ok.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
.380 30 100?

Yeah, ok.
He might not get to .380 but the rest yes. But then again Konerko didn't get 30 and 100 last year either.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
He might not get to .380 but the rest yes. But then again Konerko didn't get 30 and 100 last year either.
Why do you love Herpes so much? Did he buy you a beer or something?

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 03-14-2013 at 12:35 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Why do you love Chevy Chase so much? Did he buy you a beer or something?
Don't name names and blow up my spot. But I'm not thinking of him. But Chevy does have OF eligibility as well which would prevent his log jam.

Last edited by Xiomera : 03-14-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Unquote me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-14-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I wouldn't pick him anyway.

Last edited by MaxV : 03-14-2013 at 12:41 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Also I don't love herpes. I prefer the clap.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I predict Xio drafts Ichiro.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I predict Xio drafts Ichiro.
He's No. 1 on Yoda's list.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

D, sometimes I think you're guilty of overthinking these picks, lol
Old 03-14-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
D, sometimes I think you're guilty of overthinking these picks, lol
I overthink everything. lol

Anyways... I have to look at stuff on my phone since fantasy sites are blocked at work and that sucks.

Pick will be up in 2 secs.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I overthink everything. lol

Anyways... I have to look at stuff on my phone since fantasy sites are blocked at work and that sucks.

Pick will be up in 2 secs.
I'm not rushing you. I don't think Yo is here anyways.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'm not rushing you. I don't think Yo is here anyways.
The longer I wait, the longer I would've talked myself out of it. In the end, he might've easily made it back to me, but I just didn't want to risk missing out on him. Doubt I'd win the "best pick of the round" award, but I think there is enough sustainability here.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've gotta say, Max and Prince didn't use their competitive balance picks like I would have hoped or expected ... Took two very old guys that won't be very good keepers going forward.

Oh well.
It's almost like someone predicted that.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
The longer I wait, the longer I would've talked myself out of it. In the end, he might've easily made it back to me, but I just didn't want to risk missing out on him. Doubt I'd win the "best pick of the round" award, but I think there is enough sustainability here.
I knew you'd take Eaton.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I knew you'd take Eaton.
Really? I was all set to take someone else driving into work, but I changed my mind at the last minute when I stumbled across reading something. Heck, I even almost took a closer when I saw that mini-run. ...in the end just figured he'd be just as fickle of a gamble as a shaky closer would've been.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I knew you'd take Eaton.
I would have taken him had there not been a bunch of closers taken right before me.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
It's almost like someone predicted that.
This isn't a format designed to help you build through youth. I don't know why Xio expected them to draft differently. Maybe cause he lost his chance to draft his man love in Konerko.
Closed Thread