Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-28-2006, 02:43 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Well i'm taking on Ward's challenge.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:44 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is Ward's challenge?
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:45 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Anyone who posts a poll with a 7 day timer and get's mostly yes votes get's one night with D-Unit's wife.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:45 AM    (permalink
getwellchad
Veteran

Location: "Hey professor, what's another name for pirate treasure?"
getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quoted for ANGER! :x
Old 06-28-2006, 05:53 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
Anyone who posts a poll with a 7 day timer and get's mostly yes votes get's one night with D-Unit's wife.
interesting :twisted:

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:35 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

funny thing is ward didnt say that the poll idnt have too have a no option, so he cant say no too CGF
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:43 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
funny thing is ward didnt say that the poll idnt have too have a no option, so he cant say no too CGF

Perfect.
Old 06-28-2006, 07:19 AM    (permalink
Stufazz
Veteran

Stufazz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
8)

Hitman D for the sweet sig
Stufazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:26 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

only if you change it to Giant Chicago Fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I've never been with an Asian.....Interesting......
Old 06-28-2006, 09:14 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Quote:
Quote:
LOL just because shes got colored skin doesn't make her an asian....some people "shaking head"

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
LOL just because shes got colored skin doesn't make her an asian....some people "shaking head"
Hawaiian, whatever. Thats close enough to fill my Asian quota.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:41 AM    (permalink
ANBC
Veteran

ANBC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Why would you go with the first option???????????????????

The second and third options are CLEARLY better than number one!
Old 06-28-2006, 10:47 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Change it to what?
Old 06-28-2006, 11:04 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hawaiian, whatever. Thats close enough to fill my Asian quota.
I'm assuming your quota is simply 1 Asian?
Old 06-28-2006, 11:17 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
It's TO. To. to!

Seriously though, I've seen you use "too" wrong so many times that I just had to point it out.

EDIT - does anyone know why the quote in my sig won't work?
Old 06-28-2006, 11:23 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Quote:
It's TO. To. to!

Seriously though, I've seen you use "too" wrong so many times that I just had to point it out.

Because you're way too angry.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:24 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Quote:
It's TO. To. to!

Because you're way too angry.

Quotes cant preform when pressured with anger.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:44 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

What is your new name going to be CGF?
Old 06-28-2006, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's cheating.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:02 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

it was a joke, i like my name but was extremely bored. Anyways tell D to pick me up from the airport at 6 pm.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:08 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

actuallly i figured it out. If ward does this for me we'll be square.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I wanna change my name to douchebag.
just let yodachu have his desired name and well be even steven. 8)
Old 06-28-2006, 01:57 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
actuallly i figured it out. If ward does this for me we'll be square.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I wanna change my name to douchebag.
just let yodachu have his desired name and well be even steven. 8)

i created a poll about Yoda's name last night, but Scott deleted it...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:33 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

You are the biggest attention ***** on this site.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:34 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown
You are the biggest attention *********** on this site.
thank you. Next time tho, read the thread and you won't look like such a dumbass.