Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Well, anybody who didn't see this coming is simply an idiot...
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jones and Snyder should team up. LOL.

Joking aside, if I was either of them, I would be pissed since neither team did anything wrong. How can you get disiplined for violating the salary cap rules when there's no salary cap? And quite honestly, the NFL's excuse is pathetic because if what the Cowboys and Redskins did creates an unfair competitive balance, couldnt the same be said for teams like the Bengals, Chiefs, etc. who have millions in cap room but never spend any of it? That screws up that competitive balance because those teams arent even trying to be competitive.

Cant wait to next off-season when every team will be required to reach the spending minimum.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how the NFLPA just bent over and let the Cowboys and Redskins get ****** by the league.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly have no problem with what happened to the Cowboys and Redskins. The problem isn't that they spent a lot in the uncapped year specifically, it's that they positioned themselves for more future cap flexibility by paying out huge bonuses in one year than doing it in traditional pro-rated methods with progressive salaries. While the rest of the league showed solidarity and discretion in the uncapped year those 2 (predictably) behaved like complete jackasses.

If the labor union doesn't have a problem with the penalties, then I'm not really sure what leverage the Cowboys or the Redskins have to fight this. It's well within the NFL's right to penalize teams and players for conduct detrimental to the league. I have no idea what the legality of the whole ordeal is, but I like the penalties. Hell, hopefully the NFL can deduct the legal expenses of a lawsuit against these team's caps too :)

Last edited by cmarq83 : 03-17-2012 at 02:22 PM.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's horseshit is the league taking these penalties under the scope of maintaining competitive balance and integrity in the league. In other words, because they ******* want to. The NFLPA accepted the penalties because they were blackmailed. If they didn't, the whole league would lose salary cap space, which would mean less money for the players. In order for them to save face (and all the while being strong armed), they gave the okay to the fines.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
I honestly have no problem with what happened to the Cowboys and Redskins. The problem isn't that they spent a lot in the uncapped year specifically, it's that they positioned themselves for more future cap flexibility by paying out huge bonuses in one year than doing it in traditional pro-rated methods with progressive salaries. While the rest of the league showed solidarity and discretion in the uncapped year those 2 (predictably) behaved like complete jackasses.

If the labor union doesn't have a problem with the penalties, then I'm not really sure what leverage the Cowboys or the Redskins have to fight this. It's well within the NFL's right to penalize teams and players for conduct detrimental to the league. I have no idea what the legality of the whole ordeal is, but I like the penalties. Hell, hopefully the NFL can deduct the legal expenses of a lawsuit against these team's caps too :)
Are you borderline ********?

The bottom line is what the NFL did is illegal in the United States. It's called collusion. It was an uncapped year, period. Who cares if the owners had a hand shake agreement? Every contract needs to be approved by the league office and they approved what the Cowboys and Redskins did at the time.

It really doesn't matter, because both teams did what they wanted in free agency so I guess that was a smack in the face to the league and the rest of the teams anyway, but it was still a garbage decision.

I know the Cowboys aren't fighting it and they had a brilliant free agency regardless, and the cap is skyrocketing next year so I guess Jerry Jones just doesn't give a ****.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Are you borderline ********?

The bottom line is what the NFL did is illegal in the United States. It's called collusion. It was an uncapped year, period. Who cares if the owners had a hand shake agreement? Every contract needs to be approved by the league office and they approved what the Cowboys and Redskins did at the time.

It really doesn't matter, because both teams did what they wanted in free agency so I guess that was a smack in the face to the league and the rest of the teams anyway, but it was still a garbage decision.

I know the Cowboys aren't fighting it and they had a brilliant free agency regardless, and the cap is skyrocketing next year so I guess Jerry Jones just doesn't give a ****.
Typical Anti-Trust laws in the United States do not apply to the NFL because the league has an Anti-Trust exemption. If that wasn't the case then the entire entity that is the NFL is in violation of United States Anti-Trust Laws. It has this exemption through a complex agreement with the teams and with labor. The labor side has passed off on the penalties, and the Cowboys and Redskins aren't stupid enough to openly challenge the Anti-Trust exemption through the Judicial system.

In the NFL the league itself has almost absolute power to enforce penalties against any team as it deems fit. It was the right decision to make because everything that the Cowboys and Redskins did was done to circumvent the salary cap. You may disagree with the NFL's decision to apply penalties after the fact, and that it was technically a justified move at the time, but it's evident that the league made it evidently clear probably through a league memo to not load up bonuses for long term contracts in the uncapped year. It was plainly obvious to everyone involved that the cap was coming back, and these teams did their best to circumvent future caps.

Really neither of these teams have much leverage here to do anything and are pretty much going to have to just bite the bullet on this one.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
BandwagonPunditry
Rookie

BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Typical Anti-Trust laws in the United States do not apply to the NFL because the league has an Anti-Trust exemption. If that wasn't the case then the entire entity that is the NFL is in violation of United States Anti-Trust Laws. It has this exemption through a complex agreement with the teams and with labor. The labor side has passed off on the penalties, and the Cowboys and Redskins aren't stupid enough to openly challenge the Anti-Trust exemption through the Judicial system.
Yup. The NFL is a de facto cartel that by necessity operates any number of anticompetitive practices - practices that both the Redskins and the Cowboys are involved in. Suing for collusion would be silly.
BandwagonPunditry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You really think the SKins or Cowboys would have a problem with Congress removing the NFL's antitrust exemption status???

This is the gamble by the owners; that Dallas and Washington need the NFL more than they need them.

Even without the antitrust exemption, these two franchises would financially be the NY Yankees of the NFL in terms of profitability, they and a handful of of other teams.

I don't think the NFL wants to see this case resolved in federal court if only because the outcome could be far worse than the SKins overspending a non-existent salary cap.

Snyder sued some old lady over season tickets, the NFL owners are just a bunch of old white men to Danny Boy who are trying to steal his lunch money.

That's the reason the NFLPA put the uncapped season in as a penalty in the old CBA if a new contract wasn't ratified before a hard deadline.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
tmljeh19
Rookie

tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
There is no pretty much. It either is or it isn't against the rules. Pollian was on espn saying that the league warned them not to do it, but it was never a rule so why would they take the warning seriously?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Quote:

So you would feel the same about this if it happened to your team? That's what I thought. The whole "agreement" was illegal. Right there in itself is their leverage. Period! This isnt kindergarten handshake pacts here. They are billion dollar enterprises. And before you start, I would say this is ******** whether it happens to my team or the Eagles and Giants.
tmljeh19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
tmljeh19
Rookie

tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You may disagree with the NFL's decision to apply penalties after the fact, and that it was technically a justified move at the time, but it's evident that the league made it evidently clear probably through a league memo to not load up bonuses for long term contracts in the uncapped year. It was plainly obvious to everyone involved that the cap was coming back, and these teams did their best to circumvent future caps.
So Washington and Dallas are wrong for cutting bad contracts but Chicago and Green bay, for example, aren't for handing huge bonuses to players to lower their contract for future cap relief? It's ******** no matter how much you try to justify or sugarcoat it. You can't draw a line and punish some and not all of the teams who tried to benefit themselves in an uncapped year.
tmljeh19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
You really think the SKins or Cowboys would have a problem with Congress removing the NFL's antitrust exemption status???
I can't think of two owners that would welcome it more. Jones has even stopped just short of going rogue when he wondered, on record, why you have profitable "small-market" teams like the Chiefs and Packers subsidizing franchises that are too stupid to set up shop in profitable markets.

These guys don't care about the "golden goose." This is a matter of principle to them.

Last edited by WCH : 03-18-2012 at 08:46 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well it is officially on. **** Jim mora he is a crook
Old 03-26-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cowboys and Redskins are going to lose in a court of law.

Why?

Bc they may have a lot of money but guess what? When you combine the rest of league's money, they have more.

And they can buy off more politicians. I'm sure Mara, Kraft and the rest of the gang are just as connected as Snyder and Jones.

Should they lose? No. They are right and the league is wrong. But the league is going to win this battle bc they're the bullies on the block.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The Cowboys and Redskins are going to lose in a court of law.

Why?

Bc they may have a lot of money but guess what? When you combine the rest of league's money, they have more.

And they can buy off more politicians. I'm sure Mara, Kraft and the rest of the gang are just as connected as Snyder and Jones.

Should they lose? No. They are right and the league is wrong. But the league is going to win this battle bc they're the bullies on the block.

The Simple facts are that neither of these teams did anything wrong, were unfairly punished and in the skins case ruined their chance at Peyton Manning, Nicks, and Vjax. The league levied these penalties just to screw them over during Free Agency(wierdly enough the best FA ever). Not only will the Skins and Boys win this, they should also recieve compensation in the way of draft picks considering the league screwed them out of a once in a generation FA period. I think Goodell should be fired for this. Talk about h
Hitlerizing the NFL. Dude is a rogue lunatic that needs to learn that messing with teams ability to sign players that would put them into SB contention is no joke. He basically sabatoged the Skins and now the NFL and Goodell need to pay the Piper.
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NFL owners voted unanimously today to uphold Goodell's ruling. 1 owner abstained.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Of course they did. Who is gonna vote against free money all the while hurting two hated franchises?

This needs an arbitrator.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Of course they did. Who is gonna vote against free money all the while hurting two hated franchises?

This needs an arbitrator.
This is going to a Special Master the law professor at Penn will be the arbitrator according to PFT.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is probably just going to reach a deal where the penalties get cut in half before the situation gets ugly and drawn out.

The penalties will probably go down to 5 million for the cowboys and around 18-20 for the skins. Just my hand.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can the league penalize the Cowboys every year? I don't think we've ever had better FA value signings in our entire team history!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
It is probably just going to reach a deal where the penalties get cut in half before the situation gets ugly and drawn out.

The penalties will probably go down to 5 million for the cowboys and around 18-20 for the skins. Just my hand.

Uhh no. For what? Absolutely no rules were broken. People like you are the reason i hope i never have to go for trial at any point in my life. People that think a punishment should be levied for teams using the rules to their advantage are point blank wrong.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/20...d-for-the-nfl/

*shrug* i think what the skins, cowboys, and possibly others (the raiders, for instance) did was disgusting, in terms of the sport, and it's hilarious to watch them be so rabidly defended just because it was legal. that said, whatever on the penalties, i don't find them particularly relevant (meaning whether they continue to exist or are thrown out).

in all honesty, both teams might benefit from having to be smarter about the cap, in light of their near complete irrelevance lately (3 playoff wins in 15 years).
Very good point here. It's very possible the league is saving them from themselves in this instance.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/20...d-for-the-nfl/

*shrug* i think what the skins, cowboys, and possibly others (the raiders, for instance) did was disgusting, in terms of the sport, and it's hilarious to watch them be so rabidly defended just because it was legal. that said, whatever on the penalties, i don't find them particularly relevant (meaning whether they continue to exist or are thrown out).

in all honesty, both teams might benefit from having to be smarter about the cap, in light of their near complete irrelevance lately (3 playoff wins in 15 years).

Oh bull crap. What they did was totally within the rules, you're bias opinion or anyone elses means nothing. The objective facts are they did nothing wrong, end of story. And fwiw The skins are cap guru's. Their lack of winning has been due to a plethora of other things.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't mind the punishment... but it's kind of irritating to see only a select few being punished while others are getting away with it. By not showing consistency it really reflects poorly on the league.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I really don't mind the punishment... but it's kind of irritating to see only a select few being punished while others are getting away with it. By not showing consistency it really reflects poorly on the league.
I know right?

Quote:
“Let’s be clear. We discussed it with the clubs today and I think it is fair to say non-contract bonus payments were happening around the league ... and that’ll discontinue.”
per Roger Godell
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote