Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 03-12-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Interested in a Madden GM league?

Since your the GM, you would be able to do anything with your team that you want. And since its fantasy, anyone can be traded (I dont know if I will have a trade committee/commish rules on trades that seem lopsided or not).

We will also have to figure out (if you guys want to do more then one year) how to do the offseason, and so forth. Since the FA bidding is different, I will try and figure out exactly how the easiest way to do it would be.

With that said, I will try and guage interest first to see if we can get at least 16ish people. Once I get them, I will start setting everything up.

Preseason Sim-Friday 3/16 - Will need ratings increase and 10 CPU players in by Thursday night at Midnight
Start of regular season-Sunday night/Monday - Will need actual depth chart - Will sime weeks 1-4

Teams:
Arizona Cardinals- Fenikz
Atlanta Falcons- TheBoyWonder22
Baltimore Ravens- A Perfect Score
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears- Docta
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions- Broth223
Green Bay Packers- SuperPacker
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings- Taber21
New England Patriots- FlyingElvis
New Orleans Saints- zachsaints52
New York Giants- OSUGiants17
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Diego Chargers
San Francisco 49ers- Justone2
Seattle Seahawks- gpngc
St. Louis Rams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Caddy
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins- Dirty Thirty

Ratings for Players: http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vide...ns?players=all

Last edited by zachsaints52 : 03-14-2012 at 10:23 PM.
zachsaints52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm interested, only problem with a draft to start would be how long it takes, 32 teams, 53 picks

Don't have Madden so no way to help you there

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I'm interested, only problem with a draft to start would be how long it takes, 32 teams, 53 picks
We dont do the draft, I let the CPU do it then at the end give everyone the rundown on their teams. So that way:

1. it provides better evenness of teams at the start

2. It would command more trades, because teams sometimes don't want to trade their players because they have high expectations for them.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be interested and can help you in the beginning. Altough it depends on what the help would consist off. If i may join my team of preference would be the 49ers.
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justone2 View Post
I would be interested and can help you in the beginning. Altough it depends on what the help would consist off. If i may join my team of preference would be the 49ers.
It would basically consist of getting a part of the teams of the NFL (I will do a part and hopefully a few others too) and typing their names, positions, and ratings to give teams a feel of how good they are in the game.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That would be no problem for me doing that. Only when you do the begin draft we will not have the teams or will you send the teams where we add the positions and ratings in that case.

Also maybe an idea that everyone can keep 2 guys(one on offense and one on defense) that everyone has the chance to keep there favourite guy.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about you do the fantasy draft, post it, have sign ups, and then we do a draft for the teams we get? Go to random.com or whatever and that will be how it's decided.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
That would be no problem for me doing that. Only when you do the begin draft we will not have the teams or will you send the teams where we add the positions and ratings in that case.
Once I see if I get enough interest in it, I will get you and hopefully others to do them by team. I can pretty ,uch say where players are and all, this would just save me hours.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
How about you do the fantasy draft, post it, have sign ups, and then we do a draft for the teams we get? Go to random.com or whatever and that will be how it's decided.
Not a bad idea either. If people like it I can do this too.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
I have the next 6 days to do nothing
That sounds awesome

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
That sounds awesome
So you want to be in this as well?
Old 03-12-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would but I'm super buzy this week

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
i would but I'm super buzy this week
This doesnt take much time at all, 10 minutes a day tops.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm interested, but if we did a total fantasy draft, wouldn't it be pretty hard to give us our entire rosters?
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would prefer the Cardinals to some random team

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
I'm interested, but if we did a total fantasy draft, wouldn't it be pretty hard to give us our entire rosters?
It would take me awhile to write out 1696 players yes. But like I said, I have time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I would prefer the Cardinals to some random team
I agree. I think even if you dont like your team, you'd still get players of value to trade for players you want.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

I think its in most cases more the teamname than all the players and you can go with the thing i editted in an earlier post where every team can tag 2 players that they want to keep, 1 offense and 1 defense.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
I think its in most cases more the teamname than all the players and you can go with the thing i editted in an earlier post where every team can tag 2 players that they want to keep, 1 offense and 1 defense.
That would be too difficult to do if I CPU it. Thats the reason for the randomness, you will get solid players no doubt.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

You can trade them at the end but that would be more work i agree.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

5 people interested and its just been a hour. I hope we can get enough interest, itd give me something to do.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm very interested. Always looking to kill some time. Can I fire Cam Cameron right away? That's my only stipulation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I'm very interested. Always looking to kill some time. Can I fire Cam Cameron right away? That's my only stipulation.
You will be able to decide what defense (3-4, 4-3) you will run and how much of the offense (by 5% increments) to run or pass.

So basically yeah.

Ravens?
Old 03-12-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Well it seems like once people get on here they will actually enjoy this.

I will go ahead and do the fantasy draft, because either way it seems like the majority will enjoy evenness and I want to get a start on getting the players and all. I wont divulge info to anyone about the teams though, and im sticking with the Saints (please no Kolb :( )
Old 03-12-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know im up for it zach!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take the Giants

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote