Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which team will trade for Him?
Jaguars 44 40.00%
Dolphins 22 20.00%
49ers 3 2.73%
Browns 7 6.36%
Buccaneers 0 0%
Chiefs 1 0.91%
Jets 17 15.45%
Bills 7 6.36%
Raiders 2 1.82%
Saints because it's fitting and he's better than Brees 7 6.36%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2012, 07:25 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Philly is a logical choice but I think with all the dream team hype from last year they want to have a more low key offseason. I do agree with your assessment though.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:30 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You probably won't find a better QB coach than Andy Reid, and I think that the elite QB coaches are intrigued by Tebow's skillset, because they think that they can coach him up.

PFT thinks it's Miami, primarily because Tebow is from Florida. I'm not sure that I buy Miami as a Tebow destination. The football people in Miami don't want him and Tebow (right now) doesn't fit the offense that their brand new coach is installing. He'd be a two-three year project in a town that wouldn't give him two-three years to develop. Even their owner must see that this would be a trainwreck.

Unless your franchise is FUBAR'd and set to move to LA, bringing Tebow in just to make some quick coin doesn't make sense. Nothing sells tickets and jerseys like fielding a winning team.

Last edited by WCH : 03-21-2012 at 07:34 AM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:35 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
You probably won't find a better QB coach than Andy Reid, and I think that the elite QB coaches are intrigued by Tebow's skillset, because they think that they can coach him up.

PFT thinks it's Miami, primarily because Tebow is from Florida. I'm not sure that I buy Miami as a Tebow destination. The football people in Miami are don't want him and it Tebow (right now) doesn't fit the offense that their brand new coach is installing. He'd be a two-three year project in a town that wouldn't give him two-three years to develop.
No one outside of a team with an established elite QB (Packers, Pats) could realistically sign Tebow and not be pressured into using him as a QB within a year.

If he goes to the Jets, I have full confidence that he would be starting at QB for the Jets by the end of the year. Same for the Jaguars or Dolphins.

Hell even Andy Reid may want to avoid him for that reason. If he were guaranteed 2 years to sit and develop Tebow, he might do it, but Vick is prone to bouts of inconsistency and rarely even plays all 16 games. The demand for Tebow should Vick have a couple of bad games or get hurt might be more than Reid wants to deal with.

I truly believe that the better football minds of the league will pass on Tebow regardless of what they think they could do with his tools. They just don't want the fandumb Tebowmania crap following him into town. The questions they'd have to take every single week from the media..."when are you going to play Tebow? How are you going to use Tebow? QB X really struggled this week, any thoughts on replacing him with Tebow?" Plus fan billboards and people flooding the stands with Tebow jerseys...and the religious aspect of things to boot.

It's just too much to deal with for an EXTREMELY developmental QB and/or FB/TE type.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:36 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

PFT thinks it's Miami, primarily because Tebow is from Florida. I'm not sure that I buy Miami as a Tebow destination. The football people in Miami are don't want him and Tebow (right now) doesn't fit the offense that their brand new coach is installing. He'd be a two-three year project in a town that wouldn't give him two-three years to develop. Even their owner must see that this would be a trainwreck.
I don't think he will end up in Miami. I think Ross will give Philbin some say in the matter. Jacksonville on the other hand - Khan seems to want to want him for the obvious reason of selling tickets.

I do agree about Reid...

Reid, McCarthy, McDaniels/Bellicheck and Gailey would be the coaches that would want to see if they could develop Tebow.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:48 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Hell even Andy Reid may want to avoid him for that reason. If he were guaranteed 2 years to sit and develop Tebow, he might do it, but Vick is prone to bouts of inconsistency and rarely even plays all 16 games. The demand for Tebow should Vick have a couple of bad games or get hurt might be more than Reid wants to deal with.
Like I said yesterday, I don't even think that GB would be completely immune. Rodgers is probably not going to have another season like last season, and if he has the kind of season that Rivers just had (which wasn't even bad) I could see a vocal minority calling for Tebow to get a chance. It could take the form of "Rodgers must be injured if he's playing like this...SHOULD TEBOW START???"

FWIW, I was on a Packer board last night and the die-hard fans, who (like us) follow offseason transactions, don't want him unless he has some pass-rush moves and can play OLB.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:53 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Like I said yesterday, I don't even think that GB would be completely immune. Rodgers is probably not going to have another season like last season, and if he has the kind of season that Rivers just had (which wasn't even bad) I could see a vocal minority calling for Tebow to get a chance. It could take the form of "Rodgers must be injured if he's playing like this...SHOULD TEBOW START???"

FWIW, I was on a Packer board last night and the die-hard fans, who (like us) follow offseason transactions, don't want him unless he has some pass-rush moves and can play OLB.
Also, imagine if Rodgers bumped his noggin again and had to sit out a game. Then Tebow comes in an wins it in typical Tebow fashion. (Looking like crap, having the run game and defense hold the team in there, then have him make a few plays at the end to win like 16-13) ((That's assuming the Packers have a run game and defense capable of that....))

You can forget about putting him back on the bench without pissing off the majority of your fanbase. For someone like Rodgers or Brady, Tebow WOULD be going back to the bench, but there would tremendous uproar still.

It's just not worth the headache to the football minds in an organization. Ownership though man...you can't argue with the guy signing the checks.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't see why the Jets would go after him. Tim Tebow's only redeeming quality right now is that he somehow wins games. Well that is exactly what Mark Sanchez does. In three years, he has four playoff wins and 2 AFC Championship Game appearances. And he does it with better stats. Sanchez gets a lot of flack from fans and he isn't as good as you would hope the 5th overall pick would be. But Tebow is not an upgrade over him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin. One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one. Awesome. Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ESPN 540 Milwaukee confirms the Packers' interest in a Tim Tebow trade is "legitimate."
Coach Mike McCarthy and GM Ted Thompson spoke glowingly of Tebow prior to the 2010 draft, and the team's interest is reportedly "piqued" by the unique quarterback. Beat writer Jason Wilde concedes that Thompson's more deliberate style could leave the Packers in the dust while the Jets and Jaguars pursue Tebow more aggressively.
The great Ted Thompson likes Tebow.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
The great Ted Thompson likes Tebow.
Cheeseheads are already a uniquely devoted and fanatic fanbase....mix Tebowmania into that and Thompson might not like Tebow any longer.

As hard as it is to believe, the media and fans are all over Tebow's nutsack so if Rodgers struggles even a tiny bit, or gets hurt even briefly, there will be Tebow clamors.

As a Bears fan, I would of course approve.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers would not feel any pressure whatsoever to start Tebow over Rodgers in any situation. That's ridiculous. A very, very, tiny percentage of Tebow fans might get some attention on the internet, but there would be no legitimate pressure and it would not affect the Packers in any negative way.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
The Packers would not feel any pressure whatsoever to start Tebow over Rodgers in any situation. That's ridiculous. A very, very, tiny percentage of Tebow fans might get some attention on the internet, but there would be no legitimate pressure and it would not affect the Packers in any negative way.
If Tebow is on the roster, there will be pressure to do something with him. Thompson and McCarthy can resist all they want, but they will be asked every week about their plans for Tebow...will he get certain packages? Is he going to be moved to another position? Is he the true backup QB?

And god forbid Rodgers misses a little time. If Tebow sees the field and finds ANY success at all, Tebowmania will be back in full effect.

You grossly underestimate the moronic retardation of the average fans. There are people out there who truly believe that Tebow has some kind of actual divine connection and those people are as ******* vocal as they are insane.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's just noise. It doesn't mean anything to a stable organization.

The Packers jettisoned folk hero Brett Favre in a football decision. They'll have no problem keeping Tebow on the bench.

The Broncos fans who came out and demanded Tebow did so because their team was LOSING and the other QBs were playing horribly. Hell, when they started off strong with Orton in Tebow's rookie year, very few were calling for Tebow.

I just think you're exaggerating. Sure, a small group of people will always call for him, and sure, the media will bring him up and show most of his plays if he's a sub, but his exposure will gradually fade if he joins an organization like GB and doesn't play much.

Tebowmania was not some gimmick - it truly was an exciting spectacle and something that deserved attention because it was so special. The media exacerbated it, but did not create it. He and the Broncos did. The media can't create that again if he doesn't do something amazing. The fact that you're exploring that possibility shows that maybe you think he has the ability to lol....

The noise will always be there. But it's just noise. If GB trades for Tebow to be a backup QB, some idiots will go crazy, a few people will for some reason listen to them (maybe the media, maybe you) and the Packers will ignore them. It's just noise. Just like Jets fans calling for Mark Brunell, or Giants fans calling for Coughlin's head all the time. Fans can scream about whatever the **** they want but it's very difficult for their opinions to bleed onto the field or into the lockerroom, especially with a well-run organization like the Packers.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Tebow goes to GB, will Packer fans be referred to as "Cheesus heads"?

You know someone will try to capitalize on that.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

The Packers are well run right now, sure. But things in the NFL can change very, very quickly. They had a league worst defense last year and haven't done anything to really improve it thus far. And if anything should happen to Rodgers that keeps him out for more than a game or two, they'd struggle to stay afloat, much the Peyton Manning-less Colts. Their run game and defense exist only as compliments to Rodgers throwing it all over the field successfully.

They're entrenched in greatness so long as they have Rodgers starting and healthy. It's unlikely he produces another season quite like the last one, considering no one had ever even done that before.

If you take on Tebow, you're taking on the risk that you lose control of the franchise barring ideal circumstances. Elway saw this happen once already. He threw Tebow out there to shut up the fans and media and it backfired in the strangest way possible. He had enough football sense to know that Tebowmania was not something that could last long term and did what he had to do in order to move on from it without serious fan/media repercussions.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Again, the Broncos had NOTHING going for them. That's why they resorted to playing Tebow.

If the fans screaming for him really had an impact, Tebow would have started the season over Orton.

Aaron Rodgers would have to lose a leg or something in order for the team to be in any way impacted by cries for Tebow over him, come on now.

On another note, I don't understand how throwing Tebow out there backfired for Denver. Since he was thrown out there they won a bunch of games, made the playoffs, treated their fans to an amazing homefield playoff win, and acquired Peyton ******* Manning.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Acquiring Peyton Manning was easily the best thing in there. Easily. Don't forget the Broncos lost their last 3 regular season games, beat a Steelers team ravaged by injury in overtime and then got curb stomped by the Patriots.

It's better to make the playoffs than not make the playoffs but the team wasn't exactly a Superbowl contender in any way. With Peyton Manning, assuming he's healthy, they are a potential Superbowl contender.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow time in New York

Quote:
Jay Glazer ‏ @JayGlazer Reply Retweet Favorite X Hide Open
Breaking news: Ny Jets have just traded a 4th round pick for Tim Tebow
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great news.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Ha, this will be funny to watch. Pats, Bills and Phins fans should be enjoying this...it pretty much ensures that dysfunction will hamstring the Jets for the foreseeable future.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geez I have to deal with this now. Good lord.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow in NY. Wow, this is going to be awesome. I hope he takes the starting job from Sanchez somehow.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This should be fun...
Old 03-21-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Geez I have to deal with this now. Good lord.
At least he's on the other NY team. And you get to laugh at the stupid Jets fans who think this will help in some way.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how this hurts the Jets. Sparano will use him in goal line situations, where he is actually highly effective.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet, I live in CT. Should be fun to see all the Jets fans come out of their holes to troll

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote