Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which team will trade for Him?
Jaguars 44 40.00%
Dolphins 22 20.00%
49ers 3 2.73%
Browns 7 6.36%
Buccaneers 0 0%
Chiefs 1 0.91%
Jets 17 15.45%
Bills 7 6.36%
Raiders 2 1.82%
Saints because it's fitting and he's better than Brees 7 6.36%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Jets not knowing Jacksonville was in Florida. I change my vote...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I voted for the Chiefs.
1. I hate you.

2. They would never trade him in the Div.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I voted Jets not knowing Jacksonville was in Florida. I change my vote...
Did you guys know that Jacksonville is actually the largest city in Florida? I didn't know that, until I googled "Largest Cities in Florida" just now...

You learn something new every day.

Anyway...I voted for Jacksonville, because it makes no sense at all to hire the Packers OC as your HC if you're going to turn around and trade for Tebow.

Last edited by WCH : 03-19-2012 at 06:54 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I'd vote for the Patriots if offered.

Not only was McDaniels the guy who drafted him, but people forget the Patriots expressed an extreme amount of interest in Tebow coming out to the extent many people thought the Patriots would consider him in the 2nd round.

I'm not really sure what the Patriots would do with him, maybe do some type of runs they do with Hernandez and every once in a while let him throw?

I don't know. What would the Broncos get for him, eh I'd say maybe a 5th if they're lucky
If I were Tom Brady, I'd have to be dead before I let anyone else take snaps in a meaningful game. The Patriots would have to trade a hall of fame QB (not that they haven't already) to get a project with some "wildcat" (which is dead) potential.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Did you guys know that Jacksonville is actually the largest city in Florida? I didn't know that, until I googled "Largest Cities in Florida" just now...

You learn something new every day.

Anyway...I voted for Jacksonville, because it makes no sense at all to hire the Packers OC as your HC if you're going to turn around and trade for Tebow.
Geographically, jacksonville is the largest city in the continental United States.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
1. I hate you.

2. They would never trade him in the Div.
1. I love you

2. I think they'd love to trade him within the division. They know he sucks

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All you silly heathens are going to be so pissed when whatever team Tim Tebow ends up on goes to the playoffs, inspite of all of your pathetic logic Tebow will just keep winning.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
All you silly heathens are going to be so pissed when whatever team Tim Tebow ends up on goes to the playoffs, inspite of all of your pathetic logic Tebow will just keep winning.
He just Lost his Starting Job. This really needs to stop, I mean we have Peyton Manning who some believe to be the Biggest Free Agent in NFL History and he just decided on what team he wants to play for and all anyone is talking about is a Backup QB and where he will sit the bench at.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Pure gold...
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
He just Lost his Starting Job. This really needs to stop, I mean we have Peyton Manning who some believe to be the Biggest Free Agent in NFL History and he just decided on what team he wants to play for and all anyone is talking about is a Backup QB and where he will sit the bench at.
I'm cool with you Broncos fans, but the people that think Tebow won't stop defying reason at his next time shall be smitten for their heresy.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 03-19-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully he gets traded to a team with a crappy QB. I like my Tebow sig and don't want to get rid of it.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say the Bills. Tebow owns the jets and dolphins.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills would make sense, even more buzz for them after the Mario Williams signing. Fitzpatrick struggled at times last year and getting a guy like Tebow to compete with him could help that football team.

I still think the Jags will jump on this opportunity soon, Tebow is exactly the type of player that can bring up this organization(similar with Peyton and the Colts). They should offer whatever pick is need to get him, and pray either he or Gabbert turn into NFL QB

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's likely he gets released, which is gonna be pretty crazy, and make Skip Bayless' head implode as well.

Who would have guessed that would be the outcome after the Pittsburgh game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

The Bills make a lot of sense. They liked him when he was coming out and Gailey's exactly the type of creative mind that could actually take advantage of Tebow if his passing improves. Let him push Fitz while he works on his game and worst comes to worst you let him take over and Tebow you to the playoffs.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-19-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
SilentJaguar
Rookie

SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I still think the Jags will jump on this opportunity soon, Tebow is exactly the type of player that can bring up this organization(similar with Peyton and the Colts). They should offer whatever pick is need to get him, and pray either he or Gabbert turn into NFL QB
We aren't trading for Tebow.
SilentJaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best thing the Broncos can do is make Tebow a TE. Peyton would do the rest to make sure he's successful.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not one mention of the Eagles. Serious need for a back-up QB who is almost guaranteed a handful of starts throughout the season and pretty much needs to be ready to come in and play at any moment, it's a perfect role for him. Vick is probably more likely than any other QB in the league to get hurt and if next year's injury is early and serious enough Tebow-mania may be reborn in Philadelphia and we will hear all about how he's arrived to cure the fans....

Last edited by GaMeTiMe : 03-20-2012 at 12:31 AM.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumor is he is going to Jacksonville.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Rumor is he is going to Jacksonville.
From where? I'm not seeing anything on Twitter.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
From where? I'm not seeing anything on Twitter.
Ha its just a speculation I have with a friend is all. It will come this week though.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:43 AM    (permalink
BandwagonPunditry
Rookie

BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ha its just a speculation I have with a friend is all. It will come this week though.
I now understand who 'sources close to Manning' is.
BandwagonPunditry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's not a rumor. Go away.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:07 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why on earth have multiple people named the Pats as a landing spot?

No way in hell does he beat out Mallet or Hoyer.

They need a fullback or something?
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:54 AM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expect we'll see Tebow in a version of the wildcat. Fans who love Tebow will stop buying tickets if he's just on the bench.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote