Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-20-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
steelersrock151
Rookie

steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.
Default #3 Tackle - Martin or Adams?

Guess I just need some information for something thats been bothering me for weeks, especially since the combine.
Who should be the #3 tackle in the draft, Johnathon Martin or Mike Adams, and how high do you think they should go? For arguments sake, lets leave Cordy Glenn out of it.
At the end of the season, post bowl games and everything, it was pretty clear cut that Martin was the #3 tackle, with some people having him ranked above Reiff for the #2 tackle. Since the Senior Bowl, however, I've constantly seen Adams picked higher in drafts than Martin, with some leaving him out of the first round entirely. Not all drafts, but with enough regularity to bother me (disclaimer: big time Steelers fan, and I see a lot of mocks that have the Steelers picking Adams with Martin still on the board).
Is there a good reason that Adams has risen so high on some people's boards, especially after his pitiful showing at the combine? And is there a reason that Martin seems to be falling?
steelersrock151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's Martin.
Adams is a bender, inconsistent and gets tourched at times.
He's not even 4th best in this class.
Zebrie Sanders is $
Old 03-20-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Adams has more upside (though both have a high upside). I see Adams as a better LT in the NFL, Martin as a better RT. I guess that would make Adams my #3 OT ultimately.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I think Adams has more upside (though both have a high upside). I see Adams as a better LT in the NFL, Martin as a better RT. I guess that would make Adams my #3 OT ultimately.
I'll take Mike Adams too. He's a natural LT who dominated on tape this past season. Martin is a guy I don't like whatsoever: I've got him as an early second round pick instead of the mid-first alot of people have him as. He's got the feet to play LT, but I see a guy who doesn't possess the edge and tenacity to succeed on an NFL line. Last thing I want for my team is another Jason Smith situation, which I think is a legitimate fear with Martin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like there aren't many people high on Martin. I don't see too much to like with him either, but the consensus seems to be Adams over Martin.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cordy Glenn

More people are starting to get on board, Mayock included, that Glenn could play LT.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Riley Reiff.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reiff yes, should be 3rd because Mike Adams should be 2nd and Jonathan Martin 4th.

Mike Adams dominated this past year on tape. The guy has such great physical tools, great kick-step, and smooth feet for a big man. I've cooled on him a little since the Senior Bowl, but he is still in the 11-15 range for me.

Jonathan Martin reminds me too much of Jason Smith. Great athletes, but I believe their too skinny in their lower body. Weak base, can be abused by the bull rush. Martin is more early 2nd for me. Only reason he gets that is because if he can improve his lower body strength and technique, the guy could be pretty good. Will he ever do it though is the question.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
Reiff yes, should be 3rd because Mike Adams should be 2nd and Jonathan Martin 4th.

Mike Adams dominated this past year on tape. The guy has such great physical tools, great kick-step, and smooth feet for a big man. I've cooled on him a little since the Senior Bowl, but he is still in the 11-15 range for me.

Jonathan Martin reminds me too much of Jason Smith. Great athletes, but I believe their too skinny in their lower body. Weak base, can be abused by the bull rush. Martin is more early 2nd for me. Only reason he gets that is because if he can improve his lower body strength and technique, the guy could be pretty good. Will he ever do it though is the question.
This man has it.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
Cordy Glenn

More people are starting to get on board, Mayock included, that Glenn could play LT.
yeah Im wondering why reiff is the defacto #2. Cordy Glenn is my #2 Tackle. I'd approve of Mike Adams (who was very good at Senior Bowl) but the 19 reps at the combine really sucked. a top tackle should have more reps than that. (Similar knock on Peter Konz in the center discussion).

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Steady Lurkin
Rookie

Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
Cordy Glenn

Yup, I like Cordy Glenn and Mitchell Schwartz quite a bit more than Martin or Adams.

I've just never seen the fascination with Martin in particular. He's not strong, he's very finesse player, and he has slow feet in pass pro which is a terrible combo for an offensive lineman.
Steady Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Martin more than Adams. Adams drives me crazy, he's just so inconsistent. Both are pretty overrated.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steady Lurkin View Post
Yup, I like Cordy Glenn and Mitchell Schwartz quite a bit more than Martin or Adams.

I've just never seen the fascination with Martin in particular. He's not strong, he's very finesse player, and he has slow feet in pass pro which is a terrible combo for an offensive lineman.

You're buying them as a LTs? I'm not sure I am (RG, RT) even though I like both guys a ton.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Steady Lurkin
Rookie

Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
You're buying them as a LTs? I'm not sure I am (RG, RT) even though I like both guys a ton.
I'd rather try those two out at LT and move them if need be than draft one of Martin or Adams. :shrug:
Steady Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adams by a long shot.

Martin looked like a marshmallow on the field this year.

Adams had a great year and a great senior bowl. In fact, was on par with Reiff going into the combine, with many (Myself included) ranking him slightly higher than Reiff.

19 reps is disappointing but doesn't undo all of the game tape and the kid went on to do pretty well in the drills.

Reiff had 4 more reps (nothing overly impressive) and also did pretty well in drills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
It's Martin.
Adams is a bender, inconsistent and gets tourched at times.
He's not even 4th best in this class.
Zebrie Sanders is $
Reiff will often bend at the waist and reach to make up for somewhat shorter arms than the average LT.

He plays with more consistency but I'm not quite sure it's consistently great (consistently good? Average?).

My main concern with Reiff is that he appears to struggle tremendously with the bull rush.

Adams isn't a natural knee bender either but I don't see him reaching as mush as it is poor technique, this is fixable with coaching if he will take to it.

Has progressively gotten better and was a bit inconsistent as a junior but was pretty solid as a senior.

Struggles with moves back to his inside (particularly the bull rush).

My main concern with Adams is his lack of tenacity in finishing blocks in the run game for a man his size.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.

Last edited by Sloopy : 03-20-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, the main concern with Reiff is it basically looks like he doesn't try. He doesn't have that mean streak. I'm not sure if that's something that is teachable.

Whereas Adams appears to get after it, but just not as fundamentally sound.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't know what people see in Jonathan Martin. He doesn't look like a first-round pick to me.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Zebrie Sanders is $

wut.

10 characters.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
wut.

10 characters.
At 6'6 320, Sanders has been one of the most consistent starters at OT since a freshman.
He's seen as a round 2 type guy, mostly because he seems to be lost at times.
He can also extend a bit too much and be inconsistent with his form.
But other than that, the dude is $$$$$.
He's started over 40 games in his 4 year career at FSU, which means he's durable as well.
He's moved around all over the offensive line, so he's versatile too.
Size wise, Sanders is huge but he also has very quick feet for a man of his size, so LT is his most likely position.
Besides his versatility and durability, his specialty is his athleticism.
Consistently known for running most speed rushers out of the play, he has a quick kick step and his slide is very smooth.
Another highlight trait of his is his aggression.
On run plays he excels at attacking his man with his monster hands.
His initial punch is very powerful.
- At this point, I'm torn between him at LT in the 2nd, or Kelechi Osemele at LG. Both are fantastic "different style' prospects and will be pros for a long time to come.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanders was never regarded as a physical player. He was bad at the senior bowl and bad at the combine. I could see him going in round 3 or 4. He had a chance to push his stock into the 1st round this offseason, but has only pushed it down with every event.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Sanders was never regarded as a physical player. He was bad at the senior bowl and bad at the combine. I could see him going in round 3 or 4. He had a chance to push his stock into the 1st round this offseason, but has only pushed it down with every event.
I agree, he was a huge disappointment at the Senior Bowl.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
^This

I believe Martin can play LT, but I don't think he'll ever be anything special there. Sure he could be a starter on a good team with success, but he would just be a player there nothing special (Matt Light). At RT he could be one of the best IMO. Although, I still don't rule out the possibility of him being moved inside to Guard

With Adams size, strength and athleticism, he could be a probowler at LT for years or he could fizzle out in a few years. I could see him being like the Hotel in his prime (Flozell Adams)
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
yeah Im wondering why reiff is the defacto #2. Cordy Glenn is my #2 Tackle. I'd approve of Mike Adams (who was very good at Senior Bowl) but the 19 reps at the combine really sucked. a top tackle should have more reps than that. (Similar knock on Peter Konz in the center discussion).
I don't know, I never take bench into effect much if it's someone over 6'5. There arms are just too long most the time.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I don't know, I never take bench into effect much if it's someone over 6'5. There arms are just too long most the time.
This times a billion.

The bench has little to do with the real physical strength of a tall person.

Yes, some people with long arms can do it well, but that is way outside of the norm.

There is just a lot more stress on the joints and the amount of work a long limbed person has to do is a lot more than a midget.

It's a simple physics problem.

Regardless, Adams can toss people aside if he wants. He's plenty strong.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just cannot see Martin as a RT. I don't think he is tough enough or all that aggressive for the position.