Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-29-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Your Thoughts on Your Team

The draft picture is getting clearer now that free agency has shuffled the roster picture a bit. I'm curious to know what peoples' big boards look like for their own teams. I just posted this on the Seahawks Team Board and I'm reposting it here. I imagine there are similar posts to be found in other team forums, but rather than going through them all, if you're got some thoughts, or something already posted, I'm interested in seeing how people are thinking of their team's needs and interests going into the draft, because there's no way I can know all 32 the way I know Seattle. So here's my latest Seattle thoughts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I know Keuchley's highly-rated and no one would rag on the Seahawks for taking him, because he fills a need, too - But he's never impressed me. I haven't watched a ton of tape, but I've watched some, and he doesn't pop out at me. I know who he is because of the little scouting circle that pops up over him before the play starts. He gets washed out by blockers and doesn't look particularly violent to me. He's a tackling machine with speed. To tell the truth, I feel a little Aaron Curry about him. Respected teammate, great athlete... I don't know. I don't really see the fire about him I like in my MLB. I actually like Mychal Kendricks a lot better. I'm low on Keuchly and high on Kendricks. From what I've seen, I'd be totally ok with Kendricks in the second, and would be thrilled if we nabbed him in the third.

To breifly reiterate my DeCastro argument - it's as simple as this:

DeCastro profiles as a Pro Bowl guard. He would start from day 1 and be an upgrade, not only because our starter wasn't great, but because our starter left.

Ingram profiles as a rotational player who gives you positional versatility. He's 6'1", 270 and runs about a 4.8. We just signed a guy who was picked in the second round only a few years ago after measuring out at 6'5", 275 and running mid 4.7 forties. He offers positional versatility and pass rush. He's also a much better fit for our 4-3 than Ingram is. With prospects you can always speculate that they'll be great, but the fact is we just signed a freak athlete with a reputation as a very solid player for the same role Ingram would hypotheticall hold. I just don't see why you'd double-dip with a position you just addressed when there's a superior player (held against his peers at the same position) available on the board that addresses a more pressing need.

Other than DeCastro, if we're going to pick a lineman, I'd be much more inclined to go Michael Brockers or Fletcher Cox. Both pass-rushing defensive tackles, but with better size than Ingram - both of these guys are true defensive tackles. If we want to go "pure pass rusher," I think you also have to be thinking of trading down. I just don't like any of the guys on the board at #12. If you want a fast edge rusher, you'll be reaching at #12. I suppose if you ask me, the only edge rusher who even really intrigues me this draft is Nick Perry, and he's a second-rounder in my eyes. This is a bad year for rush ends. I'd rather not force a pick.

I wouldn't be terribly unhappy if we took Michael Floyd. I think Seattle's got a locker room that's pretty cohesive, and might be willing to take a gamble here. Rice has had persistent health problems, and getting a no. 1, big-bodied wideout with speed, and the addition of Matt Flynn, could take this passing attack up TWO levels. We have a great cast of supporting receivers, but unless Sidney Rice suddely reverts to his 2010 form, and can stay healthy, that's going to remain a need. When your number one has several "ifs" about him, you're not out of line to be thinking of taking a top wideout in the draft. Problem with Floyd is there are "ifs" about him, too.

And I'll finish with someone I'm certain will get poo-poo'd -

I still really like Tannehill. Flynn is no sure thing, and his contract is flexible. Tannehill has huge upside, and having the QBs we do gives us a really good situation to draft the high-upside guy, let him learn for a year or two, and then re-evaluate the position - Developing QBs can be an investment that provides fantastic returns, as starting-caliber QBs are always in demand. I don't love most of the picks that make sense at #12, but I've been high on Tannehill for a long time. But you all probably know that. I don't think there's anything about Flynn that should make our front office pass on a QB if one they really like comes around, but of course you always have to be thinking about what benefits your team now as well as later. Tannehill would certainly be a "later"-minded pick, but like I say - if there's not a guy at #12 I'm excited about, I'd be the crazy GM who's sort of waiting to see if Tannehill makes it through the Cleveland-Kansas City-Miami gauntlet.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 03-29-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, as a Giants fan, I'm really hoping that you guys re-sign David Hawthorne so that takes Kuechly out of the picture for you at #12 because he wouldn't go to the Eagles now and a drop to the early 20's is likely and if that's the case, I think Reese would trade up, though very unlike him, to get Luke. If Kuechly were to be gone before then, look for the Giants to target the offensive line or BPA. Guys like Mike Adams and Jonathan Martin for the offensive line and then BPA could be anyone from Coby Fleener, Vinny Curry or any of the available running backs really (Miller, Wilson, Martin). A lot of options but I think we're going in with Kuechly as priority #1 if he starts to fall.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Pats I would want defense defense defense but I wouldn't be suprised to see a guard in round 1...I think the traditional trade down stays in effect even more so this year because of no 5th, 6th or 7th round picks....Even with all the WRs signed they will have to earn a roster spot so I would expect a WR in this draft somewhere between rounds 1-7 =)....I am expecting a safety in the first 2 rounds either Barron, Smith or Taylor....Our kickoffs sucks and I think BB wants to upgrade that with a Rainey, Joe Adams or TJ Graham type....I would love to see a first round DL or OLB/DE but I have been wanting that for years. I like Reyes, Chandler Jones, Andre Branch, Nick Perry, Mercilus maybe a Wolfe in the middle rounds, if Jenkins falls he might be to much value for us, but damn...4 kids.

The draft is my xmas time and I am in a wedding that weekend taking up Thurs, Fri and Sat night...my worst nightmare I have tivo but dont think I can make it till Sunday night to find out, I do have Sirius on my phone though...what would you guys do?
3. TE - Ben Koyak - Notre Dame
4. LB - AJ Johnson - Tennessee
5. DE - Anthony Chickillo - Miami
6. WR - Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
7. TE - Clive Walford - Miami

Last edited by RWills : 03-29-2012 at 09:28 PM.
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Regarding New England's high draft picks:

Likely: WR, DT/DE, DE/OLB, S

Possible: OG, C, OLB, CB

Unlikely: QB, RB, TE, OT
Old 03-29-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Regarding New England's high draft picks:

Likely: WR, DT/DE, DE/OLB, S

Possible: OG, C, OLB, CB

Unlikely: QB, RB, TE, OT
I wouldn't totally dismiss RB, even though we have Vereen and Ridley...most likely a UDFA
3. TE - Ben Koyak - Notre Dame
4. LB - AJ Johnson - Tennessee
5. DE - Anthony Chickillo - Miami
6. WR - Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
7. TE - Clive Walford - Miami
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers

The 49ers need to add a combination of deep speed, and height to the receiving core (WR/TE.)

They need to add a RG/C to compete with Daniel Kilgore for RG and groom behind Jonathan Goodwin at C.

They could potentially add an every down style back to groom behind Frank Gore and split time with Kendall Hunter.

They could always add youth to the defensive front-3 (depending on the growth of Ricky Jean Francois, Will Tukuafu, Demarcus Dobbs, and Ian Williams.)

They need to add an OLB for necessary depth and to compete with Parys Haralson as backup to Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks.

They could add an ILB to add depth behind Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Larry Grant, and Tavares Gooden. Grant is a RFA (7th round tender) and Gooden is on a 1 year contract.

They could add any combination of DB, either to compete for the starting job with Tarell Brown and Chris Culliver or essential depth. Starting safeties are strong, but on 1 year deal (Dashon Goldson) and 2 more (Donte Whitner.) Depth behind them is quite thin (CJ Spillman and Colin Jones.)

They also need to add return capabilities with Ted Ginn on a 1 year contract. Kyle Williams and Perrish Cox are uncertainties.

Free Agency has filled holes and put band-aids (short-term fixes) on most need areas (WR/CB) so, outside of RG there aren't any "needs" to forced on draft day.

Trent Baalke can truly utilize his board and select BPA at essentially every selection.

The positive is that there are only two "unknowns" in the starting 22 headed into 2012. The entire starting defense returns. RG and WR are the only two positions that seem to need an obvious upgrade.

Last edited by phlysac : 03-29-2012 at 08:50 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We will have a legitimate QB for the first time in my 24 years of life. We can draft Malcolm Kelly again in the 3rd for all I give a ****.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just excited that the Browns have so many picks - 13 picks!....including 2 firsts, a high 2nd, a high 3rd, 2 4ths, 2 5ths, etc. We are really going to upgrade the talent level on our roster after this draft and we should add 5 or 6 starting quality players give or take with that many quality picks (you usually add about 3 in a draft normally). We are going to be a very young team headed towards being very good and talented finally. This is the first time since we came back that we are building a team with just draft picks and not free agency/trades combined with few picks that are rarely used well.

My big board is a lot different than how I expect the Browns' to be, but this is what I'm hoping for at 4:

1-Luck (will be gone)
2-Griffin (will be gone)
3-Blackmon (would be a reach really, but i'm a sucker for need here and I love JB)
4-Richardson
5-Claiborne
6-Kalil (probably should be #3, but I don't like taking a guy to play RT in the top 5. If he was there we would absolutely trade the pick)
7-Michael Floyd (another guy i love who will go lower than he should)
8-Tannehill (i'm not that against the prospect of drafting a potential franchise QB, even though Tannehill is very risky)

I'm thinking our draft could start like this:

4-Trent Richardson
22-Kendall Wright
37-Bobby Massie

Or possibly this:

4-Trent Richardson
22-Jonathan Martin or Mike Adams
37-Reuben Randle or Alshon Jeffery or Stephen Hill

RB, WR, and OT with our first three picks and I'll be happy....at least WR and OT anyway.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders

Needs: OLB, DT, RT, DE, FS, RB

With Wimbley cut a pass rusher at SLB is our biggest need to play in Dennis Allen's attacking defense. A player who can fill the Von Miller role as a stand up pass rusher is really the only huge need in the front 7, with that OLB also playing some DE as well on pass downs. Right now Joeseph Barksdale is the projected RT but we will see how he fits the new ZBS. A big DT to play on our rotation is another need that can be addressed through the draft, we need run stuff to replace John Henderson.

Overall we still have a top 10 caliber offense, especially with a healthy DMC. Dennis Allen was able to help turn around that Bronco defense in 1 year last season, and if we can find a pass rusher along with a few other pieces our defense should be better.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs

The Chiefs only real need is QB. Cassel is a very good backup. Stanzi is a 5th rounder, who is still an unknown quantity. Brady Quinn is Brady Quinn. The team would not be interested in depth, but a potential starting QB like Weeden is another story.

The next area of concern is NT. Gregg is a FA and 34 years old. However he was solid last season. Powe is another 2nd year unknown. Toborio is the only other player under contract. If Powe is expected to develop, this is a position that can be patched with FA while he develops.

The secondary has elite starters. Brandon Flowers is CB1, Eric Berry is SS, Kendrick Lewis FS, Gilbert Arenas nickel CB. The weak link is Stanford Routt at CB2, and he is starter grade. Yet another 2nd year player is in the picture, Jalil Brown.

Two areas are stacked: DE and OLB. Glen Dorsey, Tyson Jackson and Allen Bailey are all startable at DE. Tamba Hali and Justin Houston is a pair of pass rushing terrors, with layered depth behind them. The middle is not as solid. Derrick Johnson is a stud SILB the other starteris Jovan Belcher, who is excellent in run pursuit, but only fair in coverage and a bit undersized. The unit could use a big short yardage thumper. Gabe Miller could figure here. He spent his rookie year on IR. He has the size to stuff the run and the suddenness to rush the passer.

The OL got a big boost when Eric Winston was signed to a four year deal. LT is solid with Branden Albert, RG with Asamoah. LG and C look to improve with Rodney Hudson becoming the Cand Ryan Lilja settling in at LG. An impact player like deCastro would be welcome, but this is a good unit as is.

Depth is needed at TE and RB. Jamaal Charles is looking at the second half of his productive years, Dexter McCluster is a multi use situation player and Peyton Hillis is a 1 year deal. Moeaki is a good TE1 but has an injury history, and Kevin Boss has question marks as well.

WR is solid on both sides. Dwayne Bowe is the Franchise tag and Jon Baldwin show real promise as a rookie. Breaston is the WR3 with McCluster in the mix. A mid round speed WR would be possible.

This is a team that not only can, but should be drafting players who need development. That is the approach they took last year. Baldwin, Hudson, Houston and Bailey all showed future starter chops. Brown, Miller, Stanzi and Powe are still unknowns with intriguing potential. Trading down from #11 is a real possibility, both in terms of the team needs and how the board seems to be unrolling.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Patriots;

Defensively the Patriots had some issues last year, particularly in the back end.

At CB, the starting trio of Devin McCourty, Ras-I Dowling and Kyle Arrington is pretty solid, however when considering McCourtyís struggles last year and Dowlingís inability to stay healthy it is a position that may be looked at should value present itself.

For my money CB is the best positional group in this yearís draft, particularly in the first three rounds. After Morris Claiborne, who is a likely top 5 pick, the group becomes a little more muddled. Stephon Gilmore is the majority of peopleís number 2 guy right now with some projecting him a top 15 pick, however some believe he is a second day pick. Dre Kirkpatrick has some character concerns and also there are some who question his ability to play CB at a high level in the NFL. Janoris Jenkins may be the best actual CB in this class however he has late round character concerns. Some people have him their second CB off the board and some have him as a third rounder. At the very least, one of these players will likely be in range for the Patriots at 27. In the second round, guys like Josh Robinson, Brandon Boykin, Jayron Hosley, Chase Minnifield, Dwight Bentley and Alfonzo Dennard will all be looked at should the position not be addresses in the first. Overall I would be shocked if the Patriots did not address this position in the first two rounds.

Last year, it was obvious for all to see that the Patriots had a gaping hole at safety. Pat Chung is a dynamic playmaker in the box, however he struggles in space and also has issues with staying healthy. While an upgrade is not essential, it is important that a contingency plan is put in place in case he gets hurt again. Free safety is a huge area of need at the minute for the Patriots, even with the addition of Steve Gregory.

Safety IMO is the polar opposite of CB in this yearís draft. While there are maybe ten guys who can be starters at CB, there are maybe only two or three at safety, not including conversion prospects like Dre Kirkpatrick or Trumaine Johnson etc. Mark Barron is the cream of the crop this year at safety and looks like a good player, not elite but good. He is a leader in the secondary and has played in an NFL styled defense. However he is a very similar player to Chung. He probably isnít as athletic or dynamic as Chung but will be more disciplined and has less health issues. That being said I would be surprised if the Patriots took Barron in the first since he is a very similar player to Chung. Harrison Smith out of Notre Dame is getting some hype at the minute as a guy who could creep into the end of the first round. Value wise thatís not ideal for the Patriots, however he is someone who I believe they would have interest in around their first second round pick. George Iloka is a player who fits the third safety role in the Patriots big nickel scheme. He can cover TEs in man coverage due to his size and fluidity. He may lack the instincts however to play in a deep zone. After these guys you start to get more into role players or spot starters like Markelle Martin and Brandon Taylor. From a Patriots point of view I think if Kirkpatrick is available at 27 or 31 they will take him. If not I think they will wait until the mid rounds because inevitably players will get pushed up draft boards due to a lack of depth at the position.

I fully expect the Patriots to go hard after front 7 defenders in the draft. I would actually be surprised if at least two of their first five picks werenít on defensive linemen or linebackers.

Along the defensive line, particularly the interior, there are a lot of potential picks for the Patriots. Luckily as well, guys with insane upside will go highly and therefore push better players down the board. Donatri Poe and Michael Brockers are two guys who donít have great film but have outstanding measureables. Both will likely go top 15. I donít think the Pats would be interested in Poe if he falls because with Wilfork and Kyle Love they already have two guys to play the nose, and regardless of where he played in college Poeís best spot is over the center. Brockers is a Richard Seymour clone however his game tape isnít special and the fact he is a redshirt sophomore makes it unlikely Bill Belichick will be interested, if at all. Two guys who may fall because of Poe and Brockers are Fletcher Cox and Devon Still. Neither player is an ideal fit at 5 technique, however both are impact interior defensive linemen. There arenít enough players like them in the NFL so you would have to imagine if either fell to 27 they would be snapped up. After these four, players like Kendell Reyes, Jerel Worthy and Jared Crick come into play at the end of the first and during the second round. If I were a betting man I would think Reyes is the most likely to be a Patriot, however there are quite a few options at the position.

Outside at DE there are a few interesting options. The Patriots play in a 34 defense about 25% of the time so a lot of these guys will be looked at as OLBs as well.

The most likely options for the Pats in the first round are Courtney Upshaw, Whitney Mercilus, Andre Branch, Nick Perry and Chandler Jones. While Quinton Coples and Melvin Ingram would provide great value neither are very good fits. Coples is in between what they want from a DE/OLB and a base DE and doesnít offer much versatility. Ingram probably doesnít have a true position in the NFL and will likely struggle to engage then disengage from blockers with his short arms, which is particularly troubling for a team who expect their perimeter rushers to set a strong edge against the run. If Bill Belichick decides to stick to his rigid measureables for his DE/OLBs then Andre Branch would be my pick in the first, however I think he could abandon that if Upshaw is there. In the second there are a few guys but probably no one player who can be an impact 3 down player. Vinny Curry could be a nice player but isnít a guy you want to see going backwards too often, Ronnell Lewis could be a possibility despite his size because he is very well rounded and could line up at DE, OLB and ILB, Cam Johnson is another guy who could be used as a pass rusher and Bruce Irvin is a possibility if Belichick decides to go for a role player early. The latter is only a slight possibility though because sometimes to a fault he will pick potential 4 down players over impact 1 or 2 down players.

At LB there are a few options but it all really depends on how the Patriots view the players they have and what scheme they want to run.

Dontía Hightower makes an awful lot of sense if available. He would be a nice upgrade over Rob Ninkovich at SLB in 43 sets and can play ILB, OLB or DE. He is probably top of the Pats list at LB even if Luke Keuchly was on the board. The Patriots may look to add more of a coverage LB at some point but taking Keuchly in the first would be a luxury. Two guys I think they could be interested in are Mychal Kendricks in the third and Zach Brown if here were to fall to the bottom of the second. However at LB only Hightower profiles as a starter in the draft IMO, not including DE/OLB guys who are mentioned above.

Offensively the Patriots are pretty well stocked going into this year. However they are always a team who look to the future, as was evident with the Nate Solder selection last year.

The main positions I see the Pats targeting on offense are WR, OG and OC.

Despite likely going into training camp with 10+ WRs the team needs a future guy as players like Welker, Ocho Cinco, Lloyd and Stallworth are all closer to the ends of their career than the start.

This draft does not contain any AJ Green, Larry Fitzgerald type prospects. However that is not the kind of guy the Patriots need. Justin Blackmon and Michael Floyd will likely be long gone before the Patriots even think about making a move and Kendall Wright seems to have improved his stock at his pro day. Three guys who make some sense in the first round are Reuben Randle, Stephen Hill and Alshon Jeffrey. Jeffrey has some well documented concerns and teams may be reluctant to select him highly, however the Pats have some room for luxury at this point. Best case for Jeffrey is a dominating #1 WR and that can not be ignored. Stephen Hill is a one trick pony at this point in his career, however his has all world athletic ability. The issue I see here is the Patriots have picked guys with high upside before in Brandon Tate, Chad Jackson and Taylor Price. None of them worked out. Randle is kind of in the middle of Jeffrey and Hill. He is more developed than Hill but doesnít have the same potential for dominance as Jeffrey. I think he may be the most likely pick at WR in the first round.

After the first guys like Brian Quick, Joe Adams, Marvin McNutt, Marvin Jones Tommy Streeter and Greg Childs become possibilities. I personally really like Childs and believe he would be a sure fire second round pick at worst without his injury. Two guys to keep an eye on in the third round or later are Chris Givens and Ty Hilton.

Along the interior offensive line I see a few options early.

Peter Konz makes a lot of sense at OC in the first round but he could be gone by the time the Pats pick. After him I donít love any of the OC prospects in the draft. Ben Jones could be a possibility in the fourth round.

At OG there are quite a few players I like. Obviously DeCastro or Cordy Glenn would be amazing, however both will likely be top 20 picks. Kevin Zeitler is a good player but he would be a reach in the first round and probably wonít last until the middle of the second. Amini Silatolu could be a choice as could Kelechi Osemele if the Pats make a conscious decision to get bigger along the offensive line.

Anything else on offense will be a pure value pick. QB, RB and OT look relatively set, however should someone drop the Pats will draft for value.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWills View Post
For the Pats I would want defense defense defense but I wouldn't be suprised to see a guard in round 1...I think the traditional trade down stays in effect even more so this year because of no 5th, 6th or 7th round picks....Even with all the WRs signed they will have to earn a roster spot so I would expect a WR in this draft somewhere between rounds 1-7 =)....I am expecting a safety in the first 2 rounds either Barron, Smith or Taylor....Our kickoffs sucks and I think BB wants to upgrade that with a Rainey, Joe Adams or TJ Graham type....I would love to see a first round DL or OLB/DE but I have been wanting that for years. I like Reyes, Chandler Jones, Andre Branch, Nick Perry, Mercilus maybe a Wolfe in the middle rounds, if Jenkins falls he might be to much value for us, but damn...4 kids.

The draft is my xmas time and I am in a wedding that weekend taking up Thurs, Fri and Sat night...my worst nightmare I have tivo but dont think I can make it till Sunday night to find out, I do have Sirius on my phone though...what would you guys do?
Can a 5th, 6th or 7th round pick make this team? Pats have 6 picks in the first 4 rounds. That's plenty of rookies. If Waters and Light return, their offense might be completely set. Hard to see more than 4-5 rookies making the defense. For arguments sake say 25 offense, 25 defense and 3 ST. Why draft someone you're trying to sneak thru waivers and make the practice squad Like Lee Smith last year. Got claimed

OFFENSE (25)
3 QB Brady, Moyer and Mallett
3 RB Ridley, Vereen and Woodhead
1 FB Larsen or Fiammetta(sp?)
3 TE Gronk, Hernandez and Fells
9 OL Light, Mankins, Connolly, Waters, Vollmer
Depth; Solder, Cannon, Gallery, Wendell
6 WR 3 locks Welker, Lloyd and Slater(Belichick loves him)
Branch, Ocho or Stallworth, Edelman or Gonzalez
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
KLima878
Rookie

KLima878 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jacksonville Jaguars:

My opinion they need offensive playmakers especially at WR also a pass rusher
Old 03-30-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I'm just excited that the Browns have so many picks - 13 picks!....including 2 firsts, a high 2nd, a high 3rd, 2 4ths, 2 5ths, etc. We are really going to upgrade the talent level on our roster after this draft and we should add 5 or 6 starting quality players give or take with that many quality picks (you usually add about 3 in a draft normally). We are going to be a very young team headed towards being very good and talented finally. This is the first time since we came back that we are building a team with just draft picks and not free agency/trades combined with few picks that are rarely used well.

My big board is a lot different than how I expect the Browns' to be, but this is what I'm hoping for at 4:

1-Luck (will be gone)
2-Griffin (will be gone)
3-Blackmon (would be a reach really, but i'm a sucker for need here and I love JB)
4-Richardson
5-Claiborne
6-Kalil (probably should be #3, but I don't like taking a guy to play RT in the top 5. If he was there we would absolutely trade the pick)
7-Michael Floyd (another guy i love who will go lower than he should)
8-Tannehill (i'm not that against the prospect of drafting a potential franchise QB, even though Tannehill is very risky)

I'm thinking our draft could start like this:

4-Trent Richardson
22-Kendall Wright
37-Bobby Massie

Or possibly this:

4-Trent Richardson
22-Jonathan Martin or Mike Adams
37-Reuben Randle or Alshon Jeffery or Stephen Hill

RB, WR, and OT with our first three picks and I'll be happy....at least WR and OT anyway.
I'll take #2 if I had a choice. As you know, I'm not a fan of Wright who IMO, is strictly a slot receiver and with no #1 WR on the outside, Wright won't be that effective. Can Wright even get off the LOS after bench pressing only 4 times. As for Floyd, he has had so many problems with drinking, I just don't think I'd want to take the chance although he is extremely talented.
Hill will definitely go round 1 and might be a possibility at #22. I absolutely love his upside and believe strongly, that he will be a stud at the next level.
I'd be very happy to find a RT in round 3, whoever that might be.
Finally, I've come to the conclusion that Richardson will be our pick at #4 and I'd rate him as the #2 overall prospect in the draft talent wise and a sure fire star.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Wright will have any problems with strength/power. He failed at the bench press, but he is a very strong and powerful runner after the catch who isn't easy to tackle for a 5'10" guy. He is compact and strong like Steve Smith.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles:

Obviously the DeMeco Ryans trade was the highlight of our off-season and is probably the front office's entire answer to the need at LB. Ryans will be bracketed by Brian Rolle and Jamar Chaney outside, and while this is still an underwhelming group of LBs and an OLB to push these guys/add depth is a need, they are probably done adding real contributors based on their history. If things don't go right this year the entire position would be gutted under a new regime but they can't just completely start over at a position in such a crucial year. Rolle will probably be expected to step up in his second year and hopefully Chaney can be league-average at the very worst, but at the end of the day I will probably breathe a sigh of relief if they are able to draft a solid LB in the first three rounds - I'm just not expecting it.

I've noted the greatest positions of need for the Eagles as back-up QB and RB, and I really can't back down from that stance despite their apparent ho-hum attitude towards both spots. They recently publicly endorced Dion Lewis as McCoy's primary back-up and I don't mind him getting carries if McCoy ever went down but this offense would have to drastically change if he were the only RB on the roster who can handle NFL carries at all.

With three picks in the first round and a half I really wouldn't mind trading a second-day pick for Jonathan Stewart as a one-year rental and change-of-pace back to McCoy. I think Vick had 0 or maybe 1 rushing TD last year and McCoy is good at falling through tiny holes at the goal line but I'm not sure they view him as a true goal line back and he's already everything else for this team. Stewart is a long-shot and probably just a "Madden fantasy" but I think it makes sense for the current state of the franchise, one with so much riding on this season and no true insurance policy behind their greatest asset. Even a high pick at RB wouldn't seemingly fit if they really trust Lewis, who they took the time to develop last year. But I think there needs to be more and after they swung and missed on the low-risk, high-reward Ronnie Brown signing last off-season it left the long-term hole at back-up RB despite Dion Lewis's lockout-shortened first year of seasoning.

The back-up QB need is obvious. I don't want to hear the Kafka talk from the team or anybody, he's still nothing more than a developmental 3rd QB and they know that. The Eagles shouldn't look any further than within their own division with the Cowboys, who had only Stephen McGee behind Romo and still felt the need to bring in Kyle Orton, who would be a capable starter on 5 or 6 teams right now. Romo has gotten banged up a good amount but he's obviously no Vick when it comes to missing time. Vick's injuries have pretty much been the kisses of death for the team in each of his seasons as a starter here and they had a good idea with the Vick-lite type of back-up in Vince Young but he got hurt himself and was the reason Kafka had to play at all early on, then arguably looked even worse than Kafka did in spot-duty later in the season (outside of one late drive against a pourous NYG defense at the time).

A guy like Jason Campbell would have been ideal and again, is he really more valuable behind Jay Cutler than behind Michael Vick? That signing was more about upgrading Hanie for Chicago than it was about protecting their starter.

After QB and RB, the Eagles have needs at DB and DT, a young CB and DT would be ideal while they'll probably sign a S with some decent experience off the FA scrap-heap.

...and now Jason Peters also apparently may need achillies surgery, so while they re-signed King Dunlap he's more of a swing back-up and they'd probably need to bring in another tackle.

Last edited by GaMeTiMe : 03-30-2012 at 11:43 AM.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Kase1
Rookie

Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.

As a Giants fan I would have to state RT as our #1 priority. That being said We're gonna go BPA in the 1st and possibly the 2nd before we start addressing our needs.

People have been saying the 'sexy' positions for us like WR, RB, and TE, but with a strong line anyone can run in our system (hi Derek Ward, LOL). We can do without WR for at least 1 more season and it seems our FO has faith in Jerrnigan, Barden, and a Healthy Hixon. As for TE, Eli can make anyone look like a good TE, between Bear Pascoe and Martellus Bennett we're fine

IMO Giants Needs: RT, DT, DE, S, CB, RB, LB, WR

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Last edited by Kase1 : 03-30-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Kase1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's really hard to predict what the Lions will do, because Mayhew drafts strictly BPA. The only positions that I don't think the Lions will draft early are QB, WR, and DT. I don't really see another early running back but, if one of the top four fell to their pick in the second, I wouldn't completely rule it out. I do think that OL and DB will be addressed early, but not necessarily in the 1st round.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver:

I'd pretty much agree with all of njx's comments, though I believe he meant "WLB" rather than "SLB" (Miller seems to be taking care of business on the strong side).

I've heard the trade down thing mentioned a few times by the media folks in Denver, so perhaps that actually has legs.

Word on the street is that Denver wants to stick to their board, so BPA-ish picks wouldn't surprise me. However, I think they have the luxury of knowing that the position where they have the most need (DT) has a relatively deep group of prospects carrying a high grade. The greatest need is probably interior pass rush, but given the sorry state of the DT group we have I don't think they would pass on a good 4-3 NT prospect either. Of all the prospects at DT, I think Fletcher Cox would fit the bill best, but I don't think he'll be available at 25.

RB is the other area where we need some new blood. The young guys we have look to be nothing more than role players at best. Someone with speed (Miller, Wilson, James) would be an excellent complement to our existing group, however, the team may wish to groom McGahee's successor which would mean a bigger back. I really like Vick Ballard in the 4th, but I suspect the team will pull the trigger on a RB before then.

If I had to predict the Broncos' first three picks, they would be:

DT
RB
CB or LB (depending on value)

If someone slides on draft day due to need picks by other teams, I think Denver will be happy to take the value at 25 and use their other picks to move around so they can patch needs. I don't think this will happen, though, considering the needs and willingness to take value of the teams picking 21-24.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle, Would probably go with bpa from:

Blackmon
Floyd
DeCastro
Kuechly

From what will most likely be there that probably translates to Floyd or Kuechly. Both positions are huge needs and wouldnt mind either.

Cauliflower, i think you need to watch more tape on Kuechly. Not only does he get to the ball he's great in pass coverage. The ability to cover the middle of the field in today's defenses is vital to what you're trying to accomplish.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RAMS

The Rams had arguably the least talented team in the league going into this offseason. They were thin in the secondary, at linebacker, and inside on the defensive line. On offense, they have holes everywhere; WR, TE, all over the line. They do have a franchise quarterback in Sam Bradford, and a great (but aging) running back in Steven Jackson. It was clear they needed a serious overhaul in all areas.

Free agency filled some holes, with the signing of CB Cortland Finnegan, DT Kendall Langford, C Scott Wells and WR Steve Smith. Still, there is a lot of work to do, and I think this draft will be one in which they take the best player available, regardless of position. There may even be a trade or two to gain additional picks. However, assuming they stay put, this is my mock for the upcoming draft.

1) Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St.
2) Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan St.
2) Kevin Zeitler, G, Wisconsin
3) TY Hilton, WR, FIU
4) Robert Turbin, RB, Utah St.
6) Joe Long, OT, Wayne St.
7) Brandon Marshall, OLB, Nevada
7) BJ Coleman, QB, UT Chattanooga
7) Cliff Harris, CB, Oregon
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Cauliflower, i think you need to watch more tape on Kuechly. Not only does he get to the ball he's great in pass coverage. The ability to cover the middle of the field in today's defenses is vital to what you're trying to accomplish.
Perhaps. Is there a game you'd recommend?
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
tmljeh19
Rookie

tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
This is the first time since we came back that we are building a team with just draft picks and not free agency/trades combined with few picks that are rarely used well.
Is that really the blue print or just the forced blue print? Honestly what is attractive about Cleveland to free agents? Many agents, prospects and free agents themselves have said or hinted to not wanting to be signed or drafted by Cleveland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeTiMe View Post
I don't want to hear the Kafka talk from the team or anybody, he's still nothing more than a developmental 3rd QB and they know that.
So you mean to tell me that Andy Reid was full of **** when he said teams were calling the Eagles the day after they drafted Kafka wanting to trade for him? Hmmmm.....
tmljeh19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That once again we will be the most interesting team draft day cause no one will have a clue what we're going to do and are the most likely team to trade out of our spot, also have 13 picks already.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Perhaps. Is there a game you'd recommend?
For the level of athlete he was going up against i was impressed with his game against FSU, even in a loss. I'm not ecstatic about drafting LBs that havent shown an ability to get to the QB but i think he's pretty much the total package for a MLB.

Knowing Pete Carroll he'll probably draft someone nobody is talking about.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote