Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-24-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Haven't seen that at all. Where did you see this? (I know the Asante rumors, not the Grimes trade.)
I think its more speculation from people that falcons wouldnt want 3 hugh $ CB's on the roster espically if they dont plan on signing Grimes to a long term deal.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
@nfldraftscout: Hearing Buffalo #Bills like Michael Brockers. Would consider moving Kyle Williams to DE.
This makes absolutely NO sense though, as we no longer run a 3-4

Quote:
Been told of #Bills interest in DTs by two sources. It's credible. -
Matt Miller ‏ @nfldraftscout
Also, http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2...raft_News.html
Quote:
Draft Buzz - I just received a text from a trusted media source who's in New York City for the draft, and the buzz is the Buffalo Bills will pull the first surprise of the draft with their pick at No. 10, if the player they are targeting is still on the board when it's their time to pick in the first round. -Al Fronczak (3:17 p.m. ET)
I know the Bills brought in Fletcher Cox for a visit.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 04-24-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
This makes absolutely NO sense though, as we no longer run a 3-4

Also, http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2...raft_News.html
I know the Bills brought in Fletcher Cox for a visit.......
Would be surprised if Cox is still on the board. Brockers would be a surprise, Poe might be there too as a DT. Bills tend to do some outside of the box stuff on draft day, interesting rumor. Don't really think they need a DT at all with two good ones, maybe they plan on rotating heavily or just really love one of the DT's, but I'd imagine fans wouldn't be thrilled.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Would be surprised if Cox is still on the board. Brockers would be a surprise, Poe might be there too as a DT. Bills tend to do some outside of the box stuff on draft day, interesting rumor. Don't really think they need a DT at all with two good ones, maybe they plan on rotating heavily or just really love one of the DT's, but I'd imagine fans wouldn't be thrilled.
I think they're going to be rotating heavily, lining up guys all over the place.
M. Williams - Dareus - K. Williams - Anderson
with Merriman (if he's healthy), Kelsay, and Cox rotating heavily

Not sure if that's the optimum route we could take in the draft but it would be interesting for sure

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 04-24-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think DT can be in the discussion, but I hate thinking about how much of a complete waste the 2010 draft has been. Troup and Carrington were supposed to help justify the defensive rebuild, but health and having no idea how to use them hasn't helped and they're even more out of place with our return shift in base. Regardless, they could be there to do what they will, hopefully along with Spencer Johnson and/or maybe a later pick (or Mike Jasper!), for our depth. Not great, but I can live with it. A top-10 pick on the line at this point is overkill. I'd very much hope to spend the pick somewhere else.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I don't think DT can be in the discussion, but I hate thinking about how much of a complete waste the 2010 draft has been. Troup and Carrington were supposed to help justify the defensive rebuild, but health and having no idea how to use them hasn't helped and they're even more out of place with our return shift in base. Regardless, they could be there to do what they will, hopefully along with Spencer Johnson and/or maybe a later pick (or Mike Jasper!), for our depth. Not great, but I can live with it. A top-10 pick on the line at this point is overkill. I'd very much hope to spend the pick somewhere else.
Who knows where Troup will be playing, but Buddy said today that Carrington will be kicking back in to DT. That means we have Dareus, K. Williams, Sp. Johnson, Carrington, Edwards, and Troup in there. And Mike Jasper is an OG now, dontcha know!? Maybe we can solve our CB woes by bringing The Sex back?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Jasper can do whatever he wants, as long as it doesn't involve getting under 350.

I figured Carrington would be at DT. I still have hope for him, good build and hard worker. I'm not getting into the $874 million we have tied up at DE, right now. I figure Edwards will be cut.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColtScout View Post
I could see Tannehill falling.

His David Carr shotput mechanics gonna scare some QB coaches away.

If I was Romeo and this could be a one n done with a bad season, I'de pass on Tannehill for immediate defensive help.
There's literally no chance Pioli would fire Crennel after one season, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone and their mother is mocking Chandler Jones to the Eagles lately. Link.

The Eagles never broadcast their draft plans so all these rumors about drafting a defensive tackle are just smoke screens. Peter King is usually on top of what the Eagles do on draft day and he's been saying they're interested in trading up and that they're going to take a defensive end. If he makes it past the Rams, I have a gut feeling the Eagles might package a first and second to move up and grab Melvin Ingram. No source, just a gut feeling.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the mock draft amongst nfl network analyst, Marshall Faulk has the Rams taking Mark Barron 6th overall.......why Marshall why!!!!
Old 04-24-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jason La Canfora‏@JasonLaCanforaReply
Continue to hear Fletcher Cox as going very high in draft. Some teams consider jumping to 5, ahead of STL, for him.
Was Rams "interest" in Cox for this reason? I wouldn't doubt it.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not the biggest Tannehill fan but he's not dropping very far. And leave it to the Bills to get real weird with it Thursday. Nothing they do will be a surprise.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
If Blackmon falls to the Rams do they pounce on him?
Old 04-24-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Probably. Unless Trent is on the board. I've also heard they really like Floyd as well.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
With the sixth pick in the 2012 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams select: Justin Blackmon, wide receiver, Oklahoma State.

The Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock....
ArkyRamsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bills are reportedly "extremely interested" in Alabama S Mark Barron and South Carolina CB Stephon Gilmore.
The team views Barron as a "playmaker" and a "day-one starter" for their defensive scheme. Although the Bills do have interest in Boston College LB Luke Kuechly, WGR 550 Buffalo's Joe Buscaglia expects the No. 10 pick to come down to Barron or Gilmore. The Cowboys, Chargers, and Patriots are out of luck on Barron if the Bills are truly smitten.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not quite sure why Rams fans keep neglecting the idea that the Rams will take Cox. I'd expect that he'd be higher on most boards than both WR's, DT is certainly a need and Jeff Fisher likes to build his teams from the inside out.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
Everyone and their mother is mocking Chandler Jones to the Eagles lately. Link.

The Eagles never broadcast their draft plans so all these rumors about drafting a defensive tackle are just smoke screens. Peter King is usually on top of what the Eagles do on draft day and he's been saying they're interested in trading up and that they're going to take a defensive end. If he makes it past the Rams, I have a gut feeling the Eagles might package a first and second to move up and grab Melvin Ingram. No source, just a gut feeling.
I think either you or the Jets will move up with AZ for Ingram if he is there

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Buffalo Bills are highly impressed with Mark Barron....beatwriter expects between barron/gilmore at 10..

per roto

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I'm not quite sure why Rams fans keep neglecting the idea that the Rams will take Cox. I'd expect that he'd be higher on most boards than both WR's, DT is certainly a need and Jeff Fisher likes to build his teams from the inside out.
But Cox plays the same position the Rams just signed Kendall Langford to play. And don't tell me "well Cox over Langford"......**** that, you don't give a guy a 4-year 24 million dollar deal and then draft a guy #6 overall to play the same position. Not on a team with as many needs as the Rams have.

The #1 player on the Rams board I believe is Trent Richardson. Which is why I think they want a team to "wow" the Bucs with a trade offer at #5 so Trent can be there when the Rams pick. Cuz I believe Tampa also has him as their #1 guy.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles might be interested in Chandler Jones. Could he play UT?
Old 04-24-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
The new Tannehill rumor is that he will fall like Quinn and Rodgers did:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...out-of-top-20/

If he falls it won't be past 22. If Cleveland was able to get Richardson at 4 and Tannehill at 22 that would be quite a stroke of luck for that franchise. I'm a Tannehill guy but based on his past season he honestly does not belong in the Top 10 but I could vouch for him going in the 20s. I think Cleveland fans would be happy with this as well. McCoy could be a buffer for Tannehill until he was ready to take over.
I think there i a good chance miami trades back into the mid teens and picks him up. Ireland always looks to trade back.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But Cox plays the same position the Rams just signed Kendall Langford to play. And don't tell me "well Cox over Langford"......**** that, you don't give a guy a 4-year 24 million dollar deal and then draft a guy #6 overall to play the same position. Not on a team with as many needs as the Rams have.

The #1 player on the Rams board I believe is Trent Richardson. Which is why I think they want a team to "wow" the Bucs with a trade offer at #5 so Trent can be there when the Rams pick. Cuz I believe Tampa also has him as their #1 guy.

And what do the Rams think the Browns will be doing at 4 in this scenario?

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"
irishbucsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbucsfan View Post
And what do the Rams think the Browns will be doing at 4 in this scenario?
****** up their pick like always and taking Tannehill.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Good question...The Rams will take Justin Blackmon in the first round and look to add a D lineman in the second. They figure that the drop off from Blackmon to a second round WR is much greater than the drop off from Fletcher Cox to a second round D tackle.

Therefore, we will get more value for our picks if we go with Blackmon and then whatever D tackle is available in the second.

Hope that answers your question.....
ArkyRamsFan is offline   Reply With Quote