Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-24-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
papageorgio
Rookie

papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Tannehill slips past 9 I have a feeling the Bills will take him. He can run and gun and that's the perfect quarterback for Gailey.

One season of Fitz than we can play Tannehill.
papageorgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
****** up their pick like always and taking Tannehill.
Now there's a man who has faith in his Franchise. I know the feeling buddy, I know the feeling...what the hell, +Rep. :')
Old 04-24-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkyRamsFan View Post
Good question...The Rams will take Justin Blackmon in the first round and look to add a D lineman in the second. They figure that the drop off from Blackmon to a second round WR is much greater than the drop off from Fletcher Cox to a second round D tackle.

Therefore, we will get more value for our picks if we go with Blackmon and then whatever D tackle is available in the second.

Hope that answers your question.....
Have they said that, or inferred it? I am not high on Blackmon, but teams seem to be.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
PossumBoy9
Rookie

PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkyRamsFan View Post
Good question...The Rams will take Justin Blackmon in the first round and look to add a D lineman in the second. They figure that the drop off from Blackmon to a second round WR is much greater than the drop off from Fletcher Cox to a second round D tackle.

Therefore, we will get more value for our picks if we go with Blackmon and then whatever D tackle is available in the second.

Hope that answers your question.....
Since Cox > Blackmon, I hope that's not their reasoning.
PossumBoy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossumBoy9 View Post
Floyd did a lot to raise his stock, closing the gap between him and blackmon.

The real question is what the hell did fletcher cox really do in the past couple of months to justify this walk on water attitude on him. I just don't see any significant difference betwwen the top two receivers and top two dts let alone if blackmon and floyd are the top at their position.

So basically if fletcher was this can't miss top ten prospect, shouldn't we have realized this at least by the end of the season?
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papageorgio View Post
If Tannehill slips past 9 I have a feeling the Bills will take him. He can run and gun and that's the perfect quarterback for Gailey.

One season of Fitz than we can play Tannehill.
Wait, I thought the Bills are winning the Super Bowl. Are you saying that after Fitz leads them to a title, they're going to get rid of him?
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossumBoy9 View Post
I think you have to take your top rated player. I wouldn't take a lesser rated player because the top rated player's position has good value in the draft. Can't draft a guy in the first because you are relying on getting a certain guy in the 2nd or 3rd.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I think they're going to be rotating heavily, lining up guys all over the place.
M. Williams - Dareus - K. Williams - Anderson
with Merriman (if he's healthy), Kelsay, and Cox rotating heavily

Not sure if that's the optimum route we could take in the draft but it would be interesting for sure
On running downs you could easily kick anderson to olb. Just thinking starters; williams dareus williams and cox for run downs. Passing downs cox anderson williams williams. That keeps dareus fresh for run and possible run downs. I could see both williams and cox sliding to dt on obvious passing downs.

That being said, I am not love with fletcher, but he is a bpa pick. I am already high on the bills as a playoff caliber team so bpa works for them

As for the rumors of loving a prospect and picking him up if he drops. Cox makes sense due to the williams contract, tannehill with fitz, but I really think it is t rich if he drops.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
papageorgio
Rookie

papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
Wait, I thought the Bills are winning the Super Bowl. Are you saying that after Fitz leads them to a title, they're going to get rid of him?
Fred Jackson is gonna lead us to the super bowl the same way how he was leading the bills to the playoffs before he got injured.

Fitzpatrick is an average qb who needs spiller and jackson to win us the superbowl.
papageorgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
The Bills are reportedly "extremely interested" in Alabama S Mark Barron and South Carolina CB Stephon Gilmore.
The team views Barron as a "playmaker" and a "day-one starter" for their defensive scheme. Although the Bills do have interest in Boston College LB Luke Kuechly, WGR 550 Buffalo's Joe Buscaglia expects the No. 10 pick to come down to Barron or Gilmore. The Cowboys, Chargers, and Patriots are out of luck on Barron if the Bills are truly smitten.
Gilmore is who I have been preparing myself for. I prefer it to many of the other possible options. Wish Floyd seemed like more of a possibility, but Gilmore and Kuechly are probably the best defensive picks we could make. I like Barron a lot, but it's not where I want help on the defense. Safety isn't a position I go crazy for as a top-10 BPA, either.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I think you have to take your top rated player. I wouldn't take a lesser rated player because the top rated player's position has good value in the draft. Can't draft a guy in the first because you are relying on getting a certain guy in the 2nd or 3rd.
I disagree. I think the teams heavily weigh the relative dropoffs at the positions to determine which draft strategy to go with.

I absolutely think the Rams should be thinking about #6 in terms of:

Cox + Randle/Wright/Hill/Jeffery

vs.

Blackmon + Worthy/Still/Ta'Amu

I think the idea of a pure "best player available" approach is a myth. I've seen a lot of top GMs say so. You don't majorly reach, but if you have two guys rated pretty close, you have to really break it down in terms of positional value, need, whether there are other attractive options likely to be available later, etc.
bengalbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Gilmore is who I have been preparing myself for. I prefer it to many of the other possible options. Wish Floyd seemed like more of a possibility, but Gilmore and Kuechly are probably the best defensive picks we could make. I like Barron a lot, but it's not where I want help on the defense. Safety isn't a position I go crazy for as a top-10 BPA, either.
The Barron "interest" could be a fake trying to entice one of the teams in the 14-17 range to move up. If they could get a mid-2nd and only drop down 5 or 6 spots, that would probably make a ton of sense.

Especially if they really are thinking about taking an OL.
bengalbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@SidelineFB (The Sideline View): Look for Peter Konz to fall out of the 1st round of the draft and he may take either Devon Still or Jerel Worthy with him

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalbuck View Post
The Barron "interest" could be a fake trying to entice one of the teams in the 14-17 range to move up. If they could get a mid-2nd and only drop down 5 or 6 spots, that would probably make a ton of sense.

Especially if they really are thinking about taking an OL.
This guy over on the BBMB has been clamoring for weeks about the Chargers being interested in moving up to 10 for Barron and its interesting hearing it in the media now. He has called multiple things before, often times a week or two before the media catches hold of it, so I believe what he says. He knows someone within the organization he says... i usually dont believe the guys who claim such things but he's been right on other things. Should be interesting to see how things fall on draft day

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perfect scenario for the Rams is for the Dolphins to offer their 1st and 3rd to Rams for the #6 and take Tannehill. Then Rams take Floyd or Cox.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
still and worthy shouldn't be in the first round to begin with.
This x 100000000000000.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
@SidelineFB (The Sideline View): Look for Peter Konz to fall out of the 1st round of the draft and he may take either Devon Still or Jerel Worthy with him
The Sideline View also said one team he talked to has Konz off the board as a medical scratch.

On a positive note, here's a scout's quote on Konz in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: "He may be the smartest guy in this whole draft. Oh my God, he's a genius on the board. Genius. We put him on the board and he blew it away Great kid."

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
Perfect scenario for the Rams is for the Dolphins to offer their 1st and 3rd to Rams for the #6 and take Tannehill. Then Rams take Floyd or Cox.
What sense would it make for Miami to trade up to 6 and jump Jacksonville?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Word in the Twitterverse is that Peter Konz is a medical scratch by some teams, and Josh Chapman is a medical scratch by lots of teams.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
superfly69
Veteran

superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
The new Tannehill rumor is that he will fall like Quinn and Rodgers did:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...out-of-top-20/

If he falls it won't be past 22. If Cleveland was able to get Richardson at 4 and Tannehill at 22 that would be quite a stroke of luck for that franchise. I'm a Tannehill guy but based on his past season he honestly does not belong in the Top 10 but I could vouch for him going in the 20s. I think Cleveland fans would be happy with this as well. McCoy could be a buffer for Tannehill until he was ready to take over.
If Tannehill falls to #14 I would expect the Browns and Cowboys to make another trade (They have made several over the past few years) for the Browns to land the QB and Dallas to get an extra pick.
superfly69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
Word in the Twitterverse is that Peter Konz is a medical scratch by some teams, and Josh Chapman is a medical scratch by lots of teams.
To be honest I was kind of surprised we didn't hear more Konz's medical red flags earlier.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope he falls to the titans in the 2nd round.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
Perfect. That would mean the Raiders get to take a hack at Chapman in the 3rd. I'm cool with that.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With all the talk about Dallas and SD loving Barron and wanting to move up, now suddenly Buffalo does too and is ready to make him the #10 pick ....
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:33 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Todd McShay reporting that the Vikes are going to go Morris Claiborne at 3; Bucs Luke Kuechly at 5.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote