Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-30-2012, 02:37 AM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Sometimes teams purposely show more attention to or avoid prospects as smokescreens.
Now you're just trying to depress me because I was wrong about the Tannehill hype..
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiz View Post
Childress and Whipple were there. But Heckert and Shurmur going to Richardson's makes me feel better. I'm still going to be nervous until that 4th pick comes and goes.

...assuming they don't trade back.
I wouldn't read too much into Shurmur and Heckert not being there considering this :

Quote:
The Browns, Dolphins and Seahawks were among the teams showing particular interest. Browns offensive coordinator Brad Childress and quarterbacks coach Mark Whipple were there, and the Browns are also planning both another private workout for Tannehill at Texas A&M and a visit in Cleveland.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...hins-seahawks/

Players set to visit Cleveland :

Quote:
Add receiver Justin Blackmon, quarterbacks Brandon Weeden and Kirk Cousins, running back Trent Richardson and cornerback Morris Claiborne to the list of 30 players the Browns will bring in for pre-draft visits, league sources said.

Already on the list are a handful of players, including quarterback Ryan Tannehill, defensive end Whitney Mercilus and Virginia Tech running back David Wilson.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...on_weeden.html
Old 03-30-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yet none of that matters if Colt McCoy is your quarterback. :o)

Anyway, we will see but I just don't think the Browns are taking Tannehill at #4.
well last year they wanted to give McCoy a try (he looked good as a rookie) and the year before the only option was Bradford (who was unattainable) so they took McCoy in round 3. This year they tried for Griffin and failed, and he and Luck are really the only two options out there other than Tannehill - and it is doubtful that they take him that high. In the regime's 3 years, it makes sense why they haven't found the QB yet, it's not that easy.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.O.O.D View Post
Add receiver Justin Blackmon, quarterbacks Brandon Weeden and Kirk Cousins, running back Trent Richardson and cornerback Morris Claiborne to the list of 30 players the Browns will bring in for pre-draft visits, league sources said.

Already on the list are a handful of players, including quarterback Ryan Tannehill, defensive end Whitney Mercilus and Virginia Tech running back David Wilson.
Funny, the list on top has players I'd want at their current projected draft spot (except Cousins). The bottom one does not.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...-agency-grades

Quote:
The Broncos are one of several teams showing interest in South Carolina's Alshon Jeffrey. He is expected to be a late first-round pick. Denver has the No. 25 pick.
While DT is the major need, it certainly makes sense for the team to be looking at additional weapons for Manning. This seems to have some tie in to another rumor about the Broncos wanting to trade out of the first round - the question is, does showing interest in Jeffrey help that cause or do they think he'll still be available if they can move down into the top of the 2nd?
Diehard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Stamper
Rookie

Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because of their half-hearted attempts to upgrade the quarterback position this offseason.

Seems like they are intent on sticking with Colt McCoy for one more season.
They offered a nearly identical package as the Redskins for RG3. Thought they had him locked up before St.Louis pulled the trigger on the Skins package.

They even inquired about Sam Bradford.

With Flynn they didn't feel like he was the answer. Nor did a lot of teams in need of a QB as you could tell by the amount of time it took for him to sign with a team as well as the amount of $ he received.

Granted Colt Mccoy blows but I doubt they are willing to give up picks and/or overspend on QB they feel isn't the answer.

So not sure where you're coming from with that comment.
Stamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because of their half-hearted attempts to upgrade the quarterback position this offseason.

Seems like they are intent on sticking with Colt McCoy for one more season.
Quote:
Yet none of that matters if Colt McCoy is your quarterback. :o)

Anyway, we will see but I just don't think the Browns are taking Tannehill at #4.
/

Can we ban this guy?
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
- We heard today Marvin Lewis is hoping Alabama’s Courtney Upshaw is still available when the Cincinnati Bengals are on the clock with their second pick in round one, the 21st selection. The other player the team will consider in that slot is Peter Konz of Wisconsin.

- If the Green Bay Packers go offense in round one Konz is the player they are targeting if he’s still on the board. We’ve heard this rumbling since January and it was confirmed again today.

- What will the Seattle Seahawks do? Separate sources told me today the team hopes to move out of the 12th slot and trade into the later portion of round one, where they will then draft linebacker Donta Hightower. If they can’t move the pick they are seriously considering Hightower’s teammate, safety Mark Barron, at that slot and Kam Chancellor would then move to outside linebacker.

- Barron’s stock is on the rise as, amongst other things, head coach Nick Saban has given him rave reviews. He’s being talked about as someone with a passion for football and a prospect who’s skills have been underrated. We hear if Dontari Poe is gone by the 14th pick of the draft, and he’s likely to be, the Dallas Cowboys are likely to turn to Barron.

- The New York Jets are another team strongly considering Barron if he’s still available with the 16th pick. A source close to the situation said the pick of Barron is a “no brainer” for the Jets. One player we heard earlier today the Jets are not interested in selecting is Whitney Mercilus of Illinois. There is strong speculation amongst league insiders that the Jets will look hard at moving down in round one.

- While most have the New England Patriots selecting a pass rushing linebacker in round one we hear a smaller linebacker who can cover is just as great a need on their draft board. Could the team take a player such as Bobby Wagner at the end of round one? Its’ definitely not out of the question.
http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=6216
Old 04-05-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.O.O.D View Post
We heard today Marvin Lewis is hoping Alabama’s Courtney Upshaw is still available when the Cincinnati Bengals are on the clock with their second pick in round one, the 21st selection. The other player the team will consider in that slot is Peter Konz of Wisconsin.
This kinda looks like a smokescreen to me. Both Konz and Upshaw have been projected to be picks soon after the Bengals pick or in the case of Upshaw...right before the Bengals pick. Could be sending out the smoke to land a player they really want.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
I_C_DeadPeople
Rookie

I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
This kinda looks like a smokescreen to me. Both Konz and Upshaw have been projected to be picks soon after the Bengals pick or in the case of Upshaw...right before the Bengals pick. Could be sending out the smoke to land a player they really want.
Could be but the Bengals have never really played the smokescreen game before or if they have, not well! Their early picks in the last few years have been somewhat predictable (assuming player is there at their spot). Konz is visiting the team FWIW.
I_C_DeadPeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL LOL LOL LOL
Cowboys trying to hide interest in Dontari Poe.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

draft rumors are usually garbage until about 2 days before the draft. until then you are better off going off notes from January.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Except for the Jets. They have so many ******* leaks there it's insane. With them, we should listen to all the reports.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm the source for Barron being the no-**** pick for the Jets. He is...he better fall to 16.

Nick Perry wouldn't be bad....obviously there's Ingram as well...but yeah basically it's Barron.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamper View Post
They offered a nearly identical package as the Redskins for RG3. Thought they had him locked up before St.Louis pulled the trigger on the Skins package.

They even inquired about Sam Bradford.

With Flynn they didn't feel like he was the answer. Nor did a lot of teams in need of a QB as you could tell by the amount of time it took for him to sign with a team as well as the amount of $ he received.

Granted Colt Mccoy blows but I doubt they are willing to give up picks and/or overspend on QB they feel isn't the answer.

So not sure where you're coming from with that comment.
At first, Holmgren was quoted as saying he wouldn't even include the #22 pick in his trade offer, instead he tried to low ball his offer to the Rams. While he was dickering around, Washington stepped in with their offer and the Rams accepted it. After the fact, Holmgren tried to one up the Redskins offer but by then it was too late as the trade was already agree upon.
Holmgren just blew it and the Browns will pay for his mistakes for years to come. Holmgren's excuses just ring hollow to me. Excuses are for losers.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
I think I'm the source for Barron being the no-**** pick for the Jets. He is...he better fall to 16.

Nick Perry wouldn't be bad....obviously there's Ingram as well...but yeah basically it's Barron.
If he's there, it is a no-brainer. I just don't know if he'll pass Dallas AND Philly...
Old 04-05-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
Could be but the Bengals have never really played the smokescreen game before or if they have, not well! Their early picks in the last few years have been somewhat predictable (assuming player is there at their spot). Konz is visiting the team FWIW.
Konz would almost certainly be converted into a guard then if that is truly their target. Cook has been Marvin's guy and has done fairly well in the Center. Still I believe Konz would be an upgrade over Cook. Most of this speculation comes from bloggers over at Cincy Jungle too which I don't hold up as the most truthful of information. I still say smokescreen.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
If he's there, it is a no-brainer. I just don't know if he'll pass Dallas AND Philly...
Yes, which seriously sucks. Guy fits like a glove in the Rex Ryan D or any other D.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richardson is having lunch with Schiano right now at 1Buc.

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
Richardson is having lunch with Schiano right now at 1Buc.
Really don't want this to happen.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Really don't want this to happen.
Then slander Tannehill.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
At first, Holmgren was quoted as saying he wouldn't even include the #22 pick in his trade offer, instead he tried to low ball his offer to the Rams. While he was dickering around, Washington stepped in with their offer and the Rams accepted it. After the fact, Holmgren tried to one up the Redskins offer but by then it was too late as the trade was already agree upon.
Holmgren just blew it and the Browns will pay for his mistakes for years to come. Holmgren's excuses just ring hollow to me. Excuses are for losers.
I agree Holmgren did a little dance there to save some face but he's been consistant throughout his career in not going to crazy for QBs. He doesnt like taking guys that come out early and he wants to give Colt McCoy every chance to succeed.

Somehow i think i'd give Mike Holmgren the benefit of the doubt in football decisions compared to some our so called experts around here.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AJ Smith from the Chargers is apparently in love with Harrison Smith. Another one of "his guys" who he has no problem trading up for (i hope to god he doesn't do that...). Apparently he likes Mark Barron as well, though not as much as Smith.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumor is the Raiders are looking LB with pick #95.

Also really like Josh Chapman.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Players that have been heavily connected to the Bears

WR

Stephen Hill
Kendall Wright
Michael Floyd

DE

Whitney Mercilus
Nick Perry
Bruce Irvin
Tim Fugger

OG

Brandon Brooks