Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-03-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 10 Yard Splits

Anyone have this info?

NFL Draft Scout usually has them posted but still nothing
3. TE - Ben Koyak - Notre Dame
4. LB - AJ Johnson - Tennessee
5. DE - Anthony Chickillo - Miami
6. WR - Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
7. TE - Clive Walford - Miami
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might as well throw another question out there and lump it in this thread too.

Do we have a collection of Wonderlic scores yet for the quarterbacks anywhere?
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51355

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have them all, are you looking for someone in particular?

Edit: I meant the ten-yard splits from the Scouting Combine, not the Wonderlic scores. I don't have those. The league keeps them under lock and key after the Vince Young situation.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Last edited by Scott Wright : 04-03-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I have them all, are you looking for someone in particular?

Edit: I meant the ten-yard splits from the Scouting Combine, not the Wonderlic scores. I don't have those. The league keeps them under lock and key after the Vince Young situation.
It'd be interesting to see who the fastest splits were.

Last edited by Scott Wright : 04-03-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
It'd be interesting to see who the fastest splits were.
Sorry, I just have them listed alphabetically by player...

Old 04-03-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can you just post them all? Please?
3. TE - Ben Koyak - Notre Dame
4. LB - AJ Johnson - Tennessee
5. DE - Anthony Chickillo - Miami
6. WR - Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
7. TE - Clive Walford - Miami
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Wrathman
Rookie

Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sorry, I just have them listed alphabetically by player...
Excel is your friend.
Wrathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:59 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I use Excel all the time, so happy to sort and then post the fastest by position if you can send me the full list Scott (have pm'd you my e-mail address).
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Sorry guys, I am not at liberty to spread it around.

Like I said, if there is one or two specific guys you want I can post that.

Old 04-04-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sorry guys, I am not at liberty to spread it around.

Like I said, if there is one or two specific guys you want I can post that.
Are you literally forbidden to release it in full? That doesn't really make sense if it's ok for you to release specifics, because it seems like that would still be at your discretion. I think the whole point is people being able to look at prospects' times side-by-side. I mean, a guy's 40 time at the combine is irrelevant except for the fact that everyone else has ran one, thus ranking their speed. So it's not like we just need to know if player X's split is under 1.6; I, and I'm sure others, are interested in seeing how that metric fits into all the other measurables. We just want to see who's got the fastest acceleration in this class. i.e., it's more about ranking players' times than just needing to know a number for one person. And of course, it's understandable if it's a pain for you to post it, but there are people offering to format it independently. But if you're "not at liberty" and those are supposed to be confidential for whatever reason (although I really don't see why they should be) that's obviously a different matter. I'd be curious about an explanation of that, though, if that's the case.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
GloryDaysRBack
Rookie

GloryDaysRBack is so money.GloryDaysRBack is so money.GloryDaysRBack is so money.GloryDaysRBack is so money.GloryDaysRBack is so money.GloryDaysRBack is so money.GloryDaysRBack is so money.GloryDaysRBack is so money.GloryDaysRBack is so money.GloryDaysRBack is so money.

Courtney Upshaw
Melvin Ingram
Fletcher Cox
Dontari Poe
Nick Perry
Whitney Mercilus
GloryDaysRBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Mychal Kendricks
Doug Martin
David DeCastro
Kendall Wright
Old 04-05-2012, 03:41 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDaysRBack View Post
Courtney Upshaw - DNP
Melvin Ingram - 1.72
Fletcher Cox - 1.63
Dontari Poe - 1.68
Nick Perry - 1.56
Whitney Mercilus - 1.56
I got some from Walter Football - as above - but I think the Ingram one might be wrong as he ran a good 40 time...
Old 04-05-2012, 03:44 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Mychal Kendricks
Doug Martin
David DeCastro
Kendall Wright
Walter Football just had DeCastro = 1.82
Old 04-05-2012, 04:34 AM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Wilson
Lamar Miller
Doug Martin
Chris Polk
Stephen Hill
AJ Jenkins
Marvin Jones
Michael Floyd
Mychal Kendricks
Luke Kuechly
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:21 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatadai View Post
Chris Polk - 1.57
Stephen Hill - 1.20
Marvin Jones - 1.57
Michael Floyd - 1.57
Walter football didn't have many of these...
Old 04-05-2012, 06:25 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Stephen Hill - WOW.

I actually have some trouble believing that time.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That time for Stephen Hill is fake. A 1.20 10-yard is not humanly possible. The record at the combine, held by Chris Johnson, is a 1.40 10-yard.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
That time for Stephen Hill is fake. A 1.20 10-yard is not humanly possible. The record at the combine, held by Chris Johnson, is a 1.40 10-yard.
I think you're right - I didn't think the time they had for Melvin Ingram was right either...
Old 04-05-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Courtney Upshaw - DNP
Melvin Ingram - 1.68, 1.62
Fletcher Cox - 1.69, 1.66
Dontari Poe - 1.69, 1.69
Nick Perry - 1.58, 1.58
Whitney Mercilus - 1.58, 1.63

Old 04-05-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Mychal Kendricks - 1.59, 1.53
Doug Martin - 1.66, 1.64
David DeCastro - 1.88, 1.84
Kendall Wright - 1.69, 1.69

Old 04-05-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

David Wilson - 1.58, 1.57
Lamar Miller - 1.56, 1.53
Chris Polk - 1.65, 1.66
Stephen Hill - 1.51, 1.49
AJ Jenkins - 1.57, 1.61
Marvin Jones - 1.58, 1.51
Michael Floyd - 1.59, 1.61
Luke Kuechly - 1.57, 1.71

Old 04-05-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bernard Pierce
Old 04-05-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Okay, this is the last one... :o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Bernard Pierce - 1.62, 1.60