Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-05-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Definitely think you are trying to hard to be a bit different, which is not a good thing when it comes to the NFL Draft. I commend the work and no disrespect, but please don't become a secondary scout lol.
I know I have a few guys (Cam Johnson and Casey Hayward most notably) who I have rated far more highly than others but you can look back to stuff early on in the year, I have held those two players in high regard all year...otherwise I don't really see where I am that different because it's what I truly think about these prospects

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I know I have a few guys (Cam Johnson and Casey Hayward most notably) who I have rated far more highly than others but you can look back to stuff early on in the year, I have held those two players in high regard all year...otherwise I don't really see where I am that different because it's what I truly think about these prospects
I will say, secondary is definitely the hardest position to scout. It's so difficult because there are so many factors. Pass rush in front of them, WR's they are covering, tendencies of the offense, how good is the QB.. etc.

I feel like safety is near impossible. Unless it's an Eric Berry type it's a crap shoot. I feel there are so many of these 2nd-3rd round prospects who at worst she turn into decent starters and it turns out that they can't play at all. It's really weird. CB isn't as hard but it can be tricky too.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love that you have Zach Brown ranked 7th among outside linebackers. I still don't understand how people can consider him a top 25 selection.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
I will say, secondary is definitely the hardest position to scout. It's so difficult because there are so many factors. Pass rush in front of them, WR's they are covering, tendencies of the offense, how good is the QB.. etc.

I feel like safety is near impossible. Unless it's an Eric Berry type it's a crap shoot. I feel there are so many of these 2nd-3rd round prospects who at worst she turn into decent starters and it turns out that they can't play at all. It's really weird. CB isn't as hard but it can be tricky too.
Also, there is so little downfield tape. We usually can't see the DB until the ball is thrown... which shows basically nothing.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, having Gilmore so low is interesting. Many draft analyst are really high on him, and some have even claimed him as being a top 10 pick.

But his footwork is absolutely atrocious.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ignoring the fact that you have Cam Johnson rated way higher than he should be, he should be categorized as an OLB. He is getting looks from 3-4 teams such as the Steelers and Ravens. He stood up a lot in Virginia's hybrid defense quite a bit during his college career.

PS- love Floyd > Blackmon btw
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prince, in January you had Dwight Jones as your number two WR ahead of Floyd. Other big swings were Jonathan Martin (from three to seven at OT), Devon Still (two to seven), Zach Brown (two to seven), Kendricks (fifth to third) and Leonard Johnson (from four out of the top fifteen.) Brown and Jones were your #12/13 prospects and dropped way down. What caused you to lower them so much?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Prince, in January you had Dwight Jones as your number two WR ahead of Floyd. Other big swings were Jonathan Martin (from three to seven at OT), Devon Still (two to seven), Zach Brown (two to seven), Kendricks (fifth to third) and Leonard Johnson (from four out of the top fifteen.) Brown and Jones were your #12/13 prospects and dropped way down. What caused you to lower them so much?
Jones' off-season being riddled with immaturity sent his stock way down...with Martin I went back and watched more of him and then combined with his workouts he showed that he's a finese player with nothing special in terms of athletic ability...I'd have to check but I doubt I've ever had Still as the #2 DT bc I have never been overly high on him...Brown dropped becuase of my infusion of 3-4 OLB being placed in my rankings and him sliding below more physical players at the position...Kendricks has impressed me as much as any player this off-season and then go back to watch some of his games and they back everything up (validates the Pac 12 DPOY)...Leonard Johnson measured in smaller than what I thought he would and then displayed below average athleticism for the position, had me thinking that his performance against Justin Blackmon was more of a good/lucky night than him being a shutdown caliber player...all-in-all I have had far more time to look at and breakdown plenty of these players and that has caused some of the significant changes in my rankings

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:15 AM    (permalink
carpinteyrozxv

tory burch outlet online
Sometimes it can seem like it's impossible to reach your weight loss goals. You start out motivated and ready to conquer the world, but fear and confusion can put a damper on that feeling pretty fast. You may wonder how others meet their goals successfully and manage to keep their weight off. Which methods do they use to accomplish this?

Know what your weight loss goals, are and make a plan based on that. You must determine whether you are simply looking to firm your body or whether you are striving for massive weight loss. Is there a certain desirable weight that you wish to meet? Or are you simply looking to just add muscle? Figure out what you want to achieve and then determine how long it will take.

A great way to stay on top of your progress is to make a graph. Keep a daily diary of your food and beverage consumption. Be sure to weigh yourself just once a week, on the same day, preferably in the morning. Seeing your food intake in writing will help you realize what you eat and keep you motivated to eat healthier.

If you are hungry, it is easy to make a bad decision. Whether or not the food you choose is healthy doesn't cross your mind. All you're thinking about is getting something in your stomach. Therefore, you should have healthy items with you at all times and schedule your meals ahead of time. Plan and pack meals ahead of time to avoid putting yourself in a position of having to grab take-out ones. This can help you reduce spending on food as well as reducing the amount of calories you put into your body.

An effective weight loss plan includes a healthy diet and a regular exercise routine. Some people find that sticking to an effective workout program is a lot harder than sticking to a healthy diet. Making your workout easier is simple. Try finding physical activities that interest you or exercising with friends. Why not do both? Get together with your exercise buddy and go for a walk, swim or bike ride!

The less junk food you have laying around, the less likely you will be to eat it. Keep an abundance of healthy choices like fresh fruit and veggies on hand to help you control any cravings. You will definitely reduce the amount of junk food you eat by making it less accessible.

Having a support network is helpful for your weight loss routine. Look to your friends for encouragement, inspiration and moral support. Your friends can be big time supporters when the going gets tough. The can help motivate you to get moving when you have lost the will to exercise. That's what friends are for.