Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: Do you agree with Cosell (Floyd>Blackmon)?
Yes 42 49.41%
No 35 41.18%
Unsure 8 9.41%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
akvikefan89
Veteran

akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Greg Cosell: Floyd > Blackmon

Via Cosell's Twitter:

"Asked re: Floyd. See some D. Bowe in him. Big WR with better quicks and movement the more I watched. Think I like Floyd more than Blackmon."
https://twitter.com/#/gregcosell/sta...10168371007488

Who agrees? Disagrees?

(Hadn't seen this posted yet, feel free to delete if I'm mistaken)

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Last edited by akvikefan89 : 04-07-2012 at 06:16 PM.
akvikefan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe 80%. (10 char)

edit: Didn't see the D Bowe comparison.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I needed a guy who could turn into a bonafide #1 then I'd take Floyd although he has some bust potential.

If I want a solid starter who will probably give me 70 catches, 1100 yards, and 6-8 touchdowns over the majority of his career i'd take Blackmon.

I really don't get the hype with Blackmon. He had gaudy stats sure but he played in a spread system, the big 12 plays no defense, and he had a QB who would be going in the 1st round if he wasn't 28 years old.

He's not even 6'1'', not even 210 pounds, with pretty pedestrian athleticism as far as #1 NFL WR's go. Scott hit it on the head when he said he's an anquan boldin at the next level. I think that is his ceiling. Around 1000 yards, 6-8 touchdowns. That's nice, but that's more of an elite #2 type guy that an elite #1. You could probably get that production from a few 2nd rounders in this draft if they develop properly. (Randle, Jeffery, Criner, Sanu, Givens, etc.)

He's a good player, but how he's some top 5-7 lock makes no sense to me. I don't understand how NFL teams have him as a top 5 caliber prospect. He's more of a teens-early 20's type player to me. He put up nice stats in a spread system but has average measurables and won't separate nearly as easily in the NFL. That usually never equals a top 7 pick for NFL teams. It is pretty weird this year. Still don't understand how he is thought of that highly.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 04-07-2012 at 06:26 PM.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have both Floyd and Wright ahead of Blackmon.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
wadsworth
Rookie

wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do not think that any WR in this draft is deserving of a top 10 pick. Outside of the top 10 it comes down to needs of the individual team and personal taste as to how you rank them.

Blackmon has a high floor, Floyd has ability but off field risk, Hill has all the tools but questionable hands and limited opportunity, Wright is appealing but far from prototype, Randle looks great on paper but poor QB played and limited opportunity in college make him a question mark.

Pick your poison. I can see why Blackmon would be the consensus WR1 in this draft, but he is still a reach where he is currently commonly projected.
wadsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with him and I agree with Deep.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Floyd AND Jeffery have better #1 potential imo, But Blackmon is probably the safest pick at that position, which is why he will go somwhere in the top 10 when he should go somewhere in the top 25.

I'd take Floyd over Blackmon at #6.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
If I needed a guy who could turn into a bonafide #1 then I'd take Floyd although he has some bust potential.

If I want a solid starter who will probably give me 70 catches, 1100 yards, and 6-8 touchdowns over the majority of his career i'd take Blackmon.

I really don't get the hype with Blackmon. He had gaudy stats sure but he played in a spread system, the big 12 plays no defense, and he had a QB who would be going in the 1st round if he wasn't 28 years old.

He's not even 6'1'', not even 210 pounds, with pretty pedestrian athleticism as far as #1 NFL WR's go. Scott hit it on the head when he said he's an anquan boldin at the next level. I think that is his ceiling. Around 1000 yards, 6-8 touchdowns. That's nice, but that's more of an elite #2 type guy that an elite #1. You could probably get that production from a few 2nd rounders in this draft if they develop properly. (Randle, Jeffery, Criner, Sanu, Givens, etc.)

He's a good player, but how he's some top 5-7 lock makes no sense to me. I don't understand how NFL teams have him as a top 5 caliber prospect. He's more of a teens-early 20's type player to me. He put up nice stats in a spread system but has average measurables and won't separate nearly as easily in the NFL. That usually never equals a top 7 pick for NFL teams. It is pretty weird this year. Still don't understand how he is thought of that highly.
In a lot of ways he reminds me of Michael Crabtree. Measured in shorter than expected and ran slower than people wanted, but was so productive in college he ultimately got drafted high. If you look at Michael Crabtree now, you see those physical limitations. He doesn't look fast or explosive in the NFL, and the physical advantages he had in college no longer exist. He's a decent wideout, a number two who in retrospect still could probably justify a 2nd round pick or so. But aside from the 'diva' issues following Crabs, what really distinguishes the two?
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
That's not a top 10 pick, though. If you take that guy in the top 10, your franchise will go under.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
RedVision
Rookie

RedVision hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.RedVision hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Can we please stop taking everything Greg Cosell says for money? The guy predicited JaMarcus was the next John Elways for god's sake.
RedVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
I do too. (10)

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
wadsworth
Rookie

wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wadsworth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
That's not a top 10 pick, though. If you take that guy in the top 10, your franchise will go under.
Unless that team is the Steelers, if you put up 70 for 1,100 and 6-8 TDs for them, you end up in the Hall of Fame. :)
Old 04-07-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Msclemons67
Rookie

Msclemons67 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm no expert but Blackmon reminds me a lot of Michael Crabtree.

Crabtree hasn't exactly lit the league on fire.
Msclemons67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVision View Post
Can we please stop taking everything Greg Cosell says for money? The guy predicited JaMarcus was the next John Elways for god's sake.
JaMarcus Russell has elite talent. He just doesn't care, at all. Ever.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone said it a while back but Blackmon is criminally underrated on these forums.

I've seen comparisons to career underachievers like Bowe and Edwards for Floyd, and those aren't what I think of when I think #1 ( which is overrated as heck anyway). He's got great measurements and he put up numbers, but injuries and ND are kind of a turnoff. Think Rudolph will be the best offensive ND player of the recent bunch....

Blackmon isn't as physically talented as Bryant or Floyd, but he's the savviest of the three at WR. I also think he's got a little more wiggle than Floyd and will be better at breaking tackles. I'd LOVE a Boldin type of WR ad any team would in a second. Boldin's a ten tear starter who's only been slowed by injury, and Floyd is the one who's had the nagging injuries.

Personally, as many offensive players as possible by 16 is alls I ask.

Last edited by SenorGato : 04-07-2012 at 09:25 PM.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Thread Killer
Rookie

Thread Killer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Thread Killer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Ditto
Thread Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
wadsworth
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
JaMarcus Russell has elite talent. He just doesn't care, at all. Ever.
That may be true, but it is part of the issue regarding Greg Cosell and other draft experts that focus only or mostly on film to determine value. If Greg Cosell fails to identify the bust potential of Russell he does not lose his job, the GM who spends the #1 overall on him likely does lose his job(in most cases).

In the NFL there are several more layers to player evaluation beyond film work and on field potential. Media draft experts tend to ignore these other layers and it often creates a false sense of value for quality players that are bust risks due to other issues.

Floyd is a decent example of this situation right now. People are raving about his potential while ignoring the fact that he is another DUI away from possibly being a wasted draft pick. Most GMs have a harder time ignoring such issues.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Wrathman
Rookie

Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadsworth View Post
That may be true, but it is part of the issue regarding Greg Cosell and other draft experts that focus only or mostly on film to determine value. If Greg Cosell fails to identify the bust potential of Russell he does not lose his job, the GM who spends the #1 overall on him likely does lose his job(in most cases).

In the NFL there are several more layers to player evaluation beyond film work and on field potential. Media draft experts tend to ignore these other layers and it often creates a false sense of value for quality players that are bust risks due to other issues.

Floyd is a decent example of this situation right now. People are raving about his potential while ignoring the fact that he is another DUI away from possibly being a wasted draft pick. Most GMs have a harder time ignoring such issues.
Good points, but Cosell admits that all of his impressions on prospects are from film only and he knows and admits that film does not present all of the evidence that teams need to draw on to make their draft selections. The guy couldn't be more forthcoming about this so if people want to blame him for being wrong when a player fails for non-football reasons, then they just don't get it.
Wrathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadsworth View Post
Unless that team is the Steelers, if you put up 70 for 1,100 and 6-8 TDs for them, you end up in the Hall of Fame. :)
Lynn Swan didn't even put up those numbers.. and he only played for like 6 years. He had a couple cool plays in the super bowl.. awesome. How he is in the Hall of Fame is a joke. I wish they could take players out. He easily has to be in the first 5 to get thrown the **** out.

Baseball is ridiculously too hard, but football is so easy it's a joke. They'll be letting good ball boys and field crews in in 20 years at this rate.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on team/scheme/coaching

Based on talent alone I choose Floyd every day, but I would also take Jeffery and Wright over him

Maybe if you're a defensive coach(Rams/Bucs) you want a guy who is less of a project so you don't have to worry about him

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blackmon is the better receiver. Floyd has a higher ceiling but he's a head case.

Blackmon is totally #1 material. He won't blow you away with his speed but hes not dirt slow. The best WRs in the nfl usually aren't the fastest or quickest. They are a merging of a whole bunch of skills and work ethic. Blackmon is ahead of Floyd in most of those.

I'm not saying Floyd is bad but I agree with seņor gato, Blackmon is seriously underrated and that is coming from someone that undervalued big12 players due to the **** defenses in the conference.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO there isn't that much difference between Blackmon and Dez Bryant.
Blackmon is closer to Dez than he is to Crabtree.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 04-08-2012 at 09:04 AM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:20 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
IMO there isn't that much difference between Blackmon and Dez Bryant.
Balckmon is closer to Dez than he is to Crabtree.
Actually agree with this, though I think Dez is slightly more dynamic. From the comments I think generally Blackmon's athleticism is underrated.

Plus it's being treated as some kind of negative that he projects as "only" a Boldin type. I don't even know wtf that means....or how/why that's a negative.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I'm not saying Floyd is bad but I agree with seņor gato, Blackmon is seriously underrated and that is coming from someone that undervalued big12 players due to the **** defenses in the conference.
How can Blackmon be underrated when everyone has him as a top 6 player? Seriously think its a no brainer who will perform better in the NFL between Floyd and Blackmon. If you ignore Floyds character issues, he is hands down the best receiver in the draft. I think Blackmon has a higher chance to bust as well. Did any corners in the big12 even play press coverage on him? Texas and OU are the only half-decent defenses in the big12 and its mostly due to their pass rush, not secondary.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:32 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

What great D has ND faced? They do play a tougher schedule but even then OkSt just put out an elite WR talet a couple of years ago. Floyd is the best WR talent since Golden Tate from ND.

Also, Bryant had the SAME speed knock as Blackmon....

Last edited by SenorGato : 04-08-2012 at 01:51 AM.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote