Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-11-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
shameshame6
Rookie

shameshame6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shameshame6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shameshame6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shameshame6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shameshame6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shameshame6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shameshame6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shameshame6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shameshame6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shameshame6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shameshame6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default ShameShame6's First 2012 Mock Draft

I will try to post a mock draft each Wednesday for the next three weeks, then my final mock draft on draft day as I did last year.

I look forward to your thoughts, but please read my quick evaluation before just saying you love or hate your teams pick.

Positions listed are where I'd expect them to play for the team I have drafting them.

1. Indianapolis Colts
Priority Needs: QB, CB Secondary Needs: WR, NT Also May Address: TE, OG, RB
Projection: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
Quick Evaluation: A no-brainer pick here. Luck has everything you look for in a quarterback, as well as the ability to re-build this franchise after the Peyton Manning era.

2. Washington Redskins
Priority Needs: QB, OT Secondary Needs: S, CB Also May Address: MLB, OG, WR
Projection: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
Quick Evaluation: Can’t expect any surprises here either. The league could have put Griffin’s name on the card the second the ‘Skins completed their deal with the Rams to move up to #2.

3. Minnesota Vikings
Priority Needs: S, OT Secondary Needs: WR, CB Also May Address: DT, OLB, OG
Projection: Matt Kalil, OT, Southern California
Quick Evaluation: And now the draft gets interesting. The Vikings are doing a pretty good job keeping a secret on what they would like to do, most likely to keep leverage in a trade-down. Their hope is a team falls in love with Tannehill enough to have to move here, but if they stay Kalil fits the biggest need.

4. Cleveland Browns
Priority Needs: RB, WR Secondary Needs: QB, DE Also May Address: OT, CB, OLB
Projection: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
Quick Evaluation: I don’t think the Browns bite on Minnesota’s lure to have them pay to acquire Tannehill, but believe they will at the least consider him here. Richardson is a culture-changer though. Add him and give Colt McCoy one more chance to lead the team.

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Priority Needs: MLB, RB Secondary Needs: CB, OT Also May Address: OLB, S, TE
Projection: Morris Claiborne, CB, Louisiana State
Quick Evaluation: With new head coach Greg Schiano in town, it is going to be interesting to see how the team approaches this draft. I think it’s simple, stay at #5 and grab the best player available at a need position.

6. St. Louis Rams
Priority Needs: WR, OT Secondary Needs: DT, CB Also May Address: RB, OG, OLB
Projection: Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi State
Quick Evaluation: Another hot spot early in the draft. Don’t be shocked if the Rams trade down again to target a need at a better value. Most expect Justin Blackmon here, and while I still think that’s a possibility, Jeff Fisher knows how important it is to get to the quarterback. If they do go with a defender like Cox here, I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Rams trade back into the late first round to target a wide receiver.

7. Jacksonville Jaguars
Priority Needs: WR, DE Secondary Needs: CB, OT Also May Address: OLB, OC, S
Projection: Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina
Quick Evaluation: If Blackmon is still on the board, new head coach Mike Mularkey will probably beg management to call his name, but Ingram is a tough talent to pass up. He would immediately move into the starting lineup at DE and provide the pass rush the team lacked under Jack Del Rio, the man Mularkey's replacing.

8. Miami Dolphins
Priority Needs: QB, S Secondary Needs: OT, WR Also May Address: OLB, DE, TE
Projection: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
Quick Evaluation: Prediction for 2014... A GM will be fired for either passing on Tannehill or drafting him, he’s that kind of player. The Dolphins have almost no choice but to take a chance on him though, after years of second round busts.

9. Carolina Panthers
Priority Needs: DT, CB Secondary Needs: WR, DE Also May Address: OLB, S, OT
Projection: Justin Blackmon, QB, Oklahoma State
Quick Evaluation: Blackmon’s potential slide ends here as the team gives Cam Newton another weapon to build this team with. While the Panthers have larger needs, the team could really progress with an instant impact player like Blackmon.

10. Buffalo Bills
Priority Needs: OT, WR Secondary Needs: CB, QB Also May Address: MLB, DT, TE
Projection: Malcom Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
Quick Evaluation: Floyd’s stock is rising and he could go as high as #6 right now and potentially ahead of Blackmon. The Bills would be a great landing spot as Floyd is a versatile WR who could fit in multiple positions in their spread offense.

11. Kansas City Chiefs
Priority Needs: NT, ILB Secondary Needs: OG, WR Also May Address: QB, OC, S
Projection: Dontari Poe, NT, Memphis
Quick Evaluation: Kansas City is getting a lot of players back from injury and should improve greatly in 2012. I think they have the ability to take the best player available here and according to draft boards that might be Poe right now.

12. Seattle Seahawks
Priority Needs: DE, MLB Secondary Needs: CB, OLB Also May Address: RB, QB, WR
Projection: Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
Quick Evaluation: Like Tannehill, Coples is a major boom-or-bust prospect, but I think Pete Carroll is the type of coach who could get the most out of him.

13. Arizona Cardinals
Priority Needs: OT, OLB Secondary Needs: WR, OG Also May Address: QB, CB, ILB
Projection: Cordy Glenn, OT, Georgia
Quick Evaluation: Glenn is flying up draft boards right now and won’t fall out of the top 20. He is a very good fit for Ken Wisenhunt’s offense and would move immediately into the starting lineup.

14. Dallas Cowboys
Priority Needs: S, CB Secondary Needs: DE, OC Also May Address: OLB, WR, NT
Projection: Mark Barron, S, Alabama
Quick Evaluation: There are a lot of ways Dallas could go here with tons of needs and defense and a ton of talent on the board. If healthy, Barron could be a instant impact player in Rob Ryan’s defense.

15. Philadelphia Eagles
Priority Needs: S, OLB Secondary Needs: DT, QB Also May Address: TE, OC, RB
Projection: Michael Brockers, DT, Louisiana State
Quick Evaluation: I think Barron will be the pick here if he’s still on the board, but Brockers is not a bad second option. He may not be the instant impact player Cox or Ingram will be, but his potential is undeniable.

16. New York Jets
Priority Needs: OLB, WR Secondary Needs: OT, S Also May Address: RB, OG, ILB
Projection: Whitney Mercilus, OLB, Illinois
Quick Evaluation: I like the Jets as a team who could trade up from here. Rex Ryan is always looking for that one player (Ingram, Floyd, etc.) who has the potential to take the team to the next level and I’m not sure that player will be around at 16. If they stick around, expect them to find the best pass rusher they can.

17. Cincinnati Bengals
Priority Needs: RB, CB Secondary Needs: S, WR Also May Address: OG, DE, DT
Projection: Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
Quick Evaluation: Gilmore is a unique talent with size and athleticism and is rising up draft boards all around the league. With two first round picks and an improving squad, the Bengals have the opportunity to take the best player available.

18. San Diego Chargers
Priority Needs: OG, OLB Secondary Needs: CB, RB Also May Address: OT, NT, OC
Projection: Riley Rieff, OT, Iowa
Quick Evaluation: Rieff is an interesting prospect who’s stock seems to be on the decline. He would be a good fit for the Chargers though as he could immediately start inside and bump to the outside later in his career.

19. Chicago Bears
Priority Needs: OT, DE Secondary Needs: CB, OG Also May Address: OLB, S, DT
Projection: Courtney Upshaw, DE, Alabama
Quick Evaluation: Chicago has had a wonderful offseason bringing in Michael Bush and Brandon Marshall, but they still have needs in the trenches. Upshaw’s stock is also on the decline, but he’d be a great fit across Julius Peppers. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Chicago trade up for a player like Rieff here.

20. Tennessee Titans
Priority Needs: DE, OC Secondary Needs: CB, OG Also May Address: WR, S, DT
Projection: David DeCastro, OG, Stanford
Quick Evaluation: DeCastro is the kind of player who will enter a locker room and be a starter for a decade. That said he plays at a position without much draft value and he could slide in the draft. The Titans gladly steal him at #20.

21. Cincinnati Bengals
Priority Needs: RB, CB Secondary Needs: S, WR Also May Address: OG, DE, DT
Projection: Nick Perry, DE, Southern California
Quick Evaluation: As said earlier, the Bengals are in a good position to take the best player available. Perry would be great as a situational pass rusher and eventual full-time starter.

22. Cleveland Browns
Priority Needs: RB, WR Secondary Needs: QB, DE Also May Address: OT, CB, OLB
Projection: Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
Quick Evaluation: After addressing the RB position at #4, the Browns must continue to add weapons around Colt McCoy. Hill is another boom-or-bust prospect, but has serious potential as a field-stretching WR.

23. Detroit Lions
Priority Needs: CB, OT Secondary Needs: RB, OLB Also May Address: WR, DE, OG
Projection: Luke Kuelchy, OLB, Boston College
Quick Evaluation: Kuelchy may not have the instant impact ability of a pass rusher or shutdown corner, but he may be the safest defensive prospect in the draft. This team has taken too many character risks in recent drafts.

24. Pittsburgh Steelers
Priority Needs: OT, NT Secondary Needs: ILB, OG Also May Address: RB, CB, TE
Projection: Dont’a Hightower, ILB, Alabama
Quick Evaluation: Hightower is up and down boards around the league, with word he may go as high as #12 and possibly fall to the second round. He would be a great fit in Pittsburgh’s aging defense though and could play multiple positions in their 3-4 linebacker corp.

25. Denver Broncos
Priority Needs: DT, CB Secondary Needs: OG, RB Also May Address: QB, MLB, WR
Projection: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
Quick Evaluation: Kirkpatrick is a top 15 talent who is going to fall down boards because of character issues. John Fox hasn’t shied away from players like that in the past, however, and could add him to their secondary rotation.

26. Houston Texans
Priority Needs: WR, NT Secondary Needs: OG, OLB Also May Address: OT, CB, ILB
Projection: Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
Quick Evaluation: The potential steal of the draft. There are rumored to be teams who like Wright as the draft’s best WR. He would be a perfect fit for the Texans if still available at #26.

27. New England Patriots
Priority Needs: DE, OLB Secondary Needs: S, CB Also May Address: WR, OC, NT
Projection: Jerel Worthy, DE, Michigan State
Quick Evaluation: If Upshaw continues to slide, I’d expect the Patriots to make him the pick, but Worthy is a solid value here. He would provide the team another solid rotation player after losing Andre Carter, Mark Anderson, Shaun Ellis, and Mike Wright this offseason.

28. Green Bay Packers
Priority Needs: DE, OLB Secondary Needs: S, OC Also May Address: RB, CB, OT
Projection: Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
Quick Evaluation: When you have as much talent as the Packers do, what do you do in the draft? Draft the best player available. Konz would be a great addition who the team could groom behind newly acquired Jeff Saturday.

29. Baltimore Ravens
Priority Needs: OG, OLB Secondary Needs: WR, OT Also May Address: OC, S, RB
Projection: Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern State
Quick Evaluation: Silatolu is climbing up the boards and I could see him going as high as #23. A college left tackle, he is expected to move inside at the next level and would be a great fit opposite all-pro Marshall Yanda at guard.

30. San Francisco 49ers
Priority Needs: OG, CB Secondary Needs: NT, WR Also May Address: OLB, DE, OT
Projection: Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin
Quick Evaluation: Like the Packers, this team has a ton of talent and would be in a great position to go with the best player available or trade down to the second round. I like Zeitler as a safe prospect who could start right away at right guard.

31. New England Patriots
Priority Needs: DE, OLB Secondary Needs: S, CB Also May Address: WR, OC, NT
Projection: Ruben Randle, WR, Louisiana State
Quick Evaluation: I fully expect the Patriots to trade down to the second round with one of their two first round picks and stockpile draft picks. Randle could be a target for one of those trade partners and could also be a target for New England.

32. New York Giants
Priority Needs: OT, TE Secondary Needs: RB, MLB Also May Address: WR, CB, DT
Projection: Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford
Quick Evaluation: I’m having a tough time figuring out a place for Fleener in this draft. In all honesty, there’s probably about 25 teams in this league who could use his talent in the mold of a Jimmy Graham or Jermichael Finley, but everyone has larger needs. I wouldn’t be surprised if a team from the second round trades up to get him. If still on the board at #32, he would be a steal for the pass happy G-Men.
shameshame6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no way we pass on DeCastro
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants where so pass happy because the running game was ****, because the OL was **** for much of the season. Why add a guy at a position that isn't utilized much in our offense when we can add a guy at a position of greater need and importance, revamp the running game and get some balance back to the offense? So next time just give the giants Mike Adams or Massie and have Fleener fall to round two.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:54 AM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like Cleveland's picks a lot. As far as needs, I'd put OL on the primary list. But if you're trying to keep it to two positions per list, I'd have it: Primary - WR, OL; Secondary - RB, DE; Also May Address - LB, CB, FS
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:01 AM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiz View Post
Like Cleveland's picks a lot. As far as needs, I'd put OL on the primary list. But if you're trying to keep it to two positions per list, I'd have it: Primary - WR, OL; Secondary - RB, DE; Also May Address - LB, CB, FS
And there's absolutely zero chance for a QB? Wow, suddenly draft time comes around and Browns fans are really happy with Colt McCoy again. Can't wait to see the midseason "kill Colt" threads. lol
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:02 AM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way, if Kuechly fell into our lap I don't suppose we'd be able to pass on him. But I'm not a fan of taking a LB in round 1. I'd rather see a defensive end or safety.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:24 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shameshame6 View Post
13. Arizona Cardinals
Priority Needs: OT, OLB Secondary Needs: WR, OG Also May Address: QB, CB, ILB
Projection: Cordy Glenn, OT, Georgia
Quick Evaluation: Glenn is flying up draft boards right now and won’t fall out of the top 20. He is a very good fit for Ken Wisenhunt’s offense and would move immediately into the starting lineup.
nailed it

Reiff may also be considered here

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:44 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love me some Silatolu and wouldn't mind taking him in round one depending on the situation.

Unfortunately, Mike Adams still being on the board is not one of those situations.

Gotta take the LT

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd much rather have DeCastro for the Bears. Upshaw is looking like he's going to be a huge bust, anyway.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dam when did every start mocking sf all guards and why ?
49erNation85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
steelersrock151
Rookie

steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.

Considering that there is an average of 1 or 2 interior linemen taken every year in the first round, I have problems with drafts that have 4 or 5 consistently.I will give you credit that three of them are in picks 29 to 31, where I've seen the third as low as 20.
steelersrock151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteinebach View Post
And there's absolutely zero chance for a QB? Wow, suddenly draft time comes around and Browns fans are really happy with Colt McCoy again. Can't wait to see the midseason "kill Colt" threads. lol
Yeah, if you look at my past posts, I've never been on that bandwagon. I wanted RG3, of course, but I don't hate Colt, nor do I see his successor in this draft unless by some miracle and a half (and a stroke of stupidity by the two teams drafting up top) Luck or RG3 falls to 4.

Colt isn't a bad QB. But he's had his struggles even with a lack of weapons. This year, it's time to build around him in Shurmur/Holmgren's WCO-style. Give him a bruiser of a RB, a fast WR (maybe two WR's), and build the right side of that line. Then, if he falters, there's no one left to blame but him.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice Miami pick

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like you said I could see Zeitler being the pick for the Niners, but after a trade down.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote