Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-25-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Something on this page keeps setting off my antivirus blocking a malicious URL.

This:
"http://billedeupload.dk/images/hqYb9.jpg"
I removed it from Razor's post.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

worst character ever

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like fenikz saw his role and he just wanted to kill himself because he was Templeton.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

either that or I was gonna live to the end because no one cared about me

but then the whole neutral = evil **** happened

ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BD, could we get further explanation of the neutral kills? Doesn't make sense to only have to off "some" of the neutrals. Shouldn't there be an evil neutral and good neutral then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To everyone that called me out saying i wasn't part of the town because i said neutrals can be alive....

Ya'll some stupid bitches.

Looks like i was the only one who read it properly.
Eat it douchebags.
GallopingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did Fenikz just fall on his sword?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallopingGhost View Post
To everyone that called me out saying i wasn't part of the town because i said neutrals can be alive....

Eat it douchebags.
Or it is not worded the same in your particular character's intro.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
BD, could we get further explanation of the neutral kills? Doesn't make sense to only have to off "some" of the neutrals. Shouldn't there be an evil neutral and good neutral then?
Don't you feel like an idiot. They are neutral because they have no team. There should be no good or bad neutral.
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Did Fenikz just fall on his sword?
That makes more sense that he actually got 19 votes, don't think there were near that many.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I cut my own testicles off then plucked out my eye balls with spoons and replaced them with the testicles

Old 05-25-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Or it is not worded the same in your particular character's intro.
Could be, time will tell my friend but i doubt he went and wrote the winning conditions for each good character. I'd imagine it's straight copy and paste.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I cut my own testicles off then plucked out my eye balls with spoons and replaced them with the testicles
I honestly think you could have managed to survive.. I seemed to be the only one protecting you and i carry as much weight for the town as a rock, but i'm pretty sure some smart players would follow suit eventually and manage to vote someone better.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

nah not with 36 people or whatever

at least Scott Templeton is dead and we can all have a good Friday

Old 05-25-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It shouldn't be an issue anymore. Fenikz was one of two guys who could live with the town as a neutral. It was worded poorly in the write ups I sent you guys.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, since it's night now, going to watch my first ever episode of The Wire! One day, I'll actually know who Scott Templeton is!

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

not for a long ass time

Old 05-25-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Well, since it's night now, going to watch my first ever episode of The Wire! One day, I'll actually know who Scott Templeton is!
You'll have to wait a long ass time.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
That won't help you in season 1.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Eat it douchebags.
And THIS is why you shouldn't have been allowed back onto the forums. Two attacks in one post. Hooray!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott Templeton is awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

One day my friends, one day.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Eat it douchebags.
You didn't read it properly. BD wrote it incorrectly. There is a difference.

For your own edification:
a·like/əˈlīk/

Adjective:(of two or more subjects) Similar to each other: "the brothers were very much alike".
Adverb:In the same or a similar way: "the girls dressed alike".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
And THIS is why you shouldn't have been allowed back onto the forums. Two attacks in one post. Hooray!
Next time people shouldn't make assumptions... YOU WON'T LIKE IT WHEN I FIND OUT YOU ASSUME.