Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-27-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Y'all vote so fast the days are done in 3-4 hours regularly. It's not a surprise to see some folks not participating : Euros/aussies are asleep and a bunch are at work.
I've gotten up at 4am before to check these damn games :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
You are a rare breed, we need more like you.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's overkill.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
You are a rare breed, we need more like you.
But at what consequence. I hate myself when I wake up at that ungodly hour to check the status of a game on a forum :\

Old 05-27-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching this game from the sidelines gives me a headache.
GallopingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is why I say notes should be compared from all past games. I understand different timezones effect things and that's fine but if there are people that are consistently late with their night actions and rarely post what the hell use are they in these games. These are about having fun, posting, rustling jimmies, and just a fun way to pass the time. Just don't sign up if you aren't going to participate. Seems simple to me. IBC obviously you said you wouldn't be available for the first little bit so not talking about you.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallopingGhost View Post
Watching this game from the sidelines gives me a headache.
This is kind of like when I play Risk. I just cannot anticipate bad moves. I always consider what moves will help each individual person the most and sometimes there will be moves that just make me

I am still the best player around btw.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Gotta go for the triple post. Snicho, reveal yourself here! Role revealing is always done in the discussion board as per rules.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Gotta go for the triple post. Snicho, reveal yourself here! Role revealing is always done in the discussion board as per rules.
If he doesn't do it, I'm getting him lynched.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
If he doesn't do it, I'm getting him lynched.
I would hope so. He probably doesn't want to reveal because as Namond his role is to cry like a little ***** every night.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That slippery bastard thought we'd forget. Never Snicho, never. REVEAL YOURSELF!
Old 05-27-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
That slippery bastard thought we'd forget. Never Snicho, never. REVEAL YOURSELF!
Never forget ATL. Never forget. 5/5/2012, the day Snicho made a historically dumb mafia play so now he must role reveal every game. Never ******* forget.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I may or may not have been informed by Snicho of his role.

Old 05-27-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My only regret...is helping the town!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
We'll see if the person I PMed responds about replacing, but I seriously need one, maybe two people right now.
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was neutral, and know nothing cause my secondary effect never took place!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The people demand the rebirth of TH!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
The people demand the rebirth of TH!

Old 05-27-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In time my friend, in time.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccB View Post
Also on an unrelated note, judging by what BD said in the mafia thread, Razor has a night action, now just to figure out for which side it is.
That's why when I mod I never give an indication on whether players may/may not have a night action.

Personally I think a mod should post absolutely nothing about the game except the votes.

Old 05-27-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Never forget ATL. Never forget. 5/5/2012, the day Snicho made a historically dumb mafia play so now he must role reveal every game. Never ******* forget.
I'm getting the date tattooed on my ass.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
That's why when I mod I never give an indication on whether players may/may not have a night action.

Personally I think a mod should post absolutely nothing about the game except the votes.
Meh this can be figured out just based on when threads open so I don't think it is that big a deal. There are so many damn roles with night actions too. I understand where you are coming from and as an aussie I know you hate that these kinds of things tend to effect you and you foreign brothers.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I'm getting the date tattooed on my ass.
Lest we forget.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Meh this can be figured out just based on when threads open so I don't think it is that big a deal. There are so many damn roles with night actions too. I understand where you are coming from and as an aussie I know you hate that these kinds of things tend to effect you and you foreign brothers.
I think it is a big deal. It should never be implied that someone may/may not have a night action. It reduces the integrity of the game.

Old 05-27-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I think it is a big deal. It should never be implied that someone may/may not have a night action. It reduces the integrity of the game.
I just knew when I read CCB's posts people would be pissed haha. I really do think just based on when people post and when threads open the information is already out there. People just need to put two and two together and think. Judging by these games it doesn't look like people actually think too much though hahaha.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Y'all vote so fast the days are done in 3-4 hours regularly. It's not a surprise to see some folks not participating : Euros/aussies are asleep and a bunch are at work.
I also posted every day which time the thread would open the next day.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I just knew when I read CCB's posts people would be pissed haha. I really do think just based on when people post and when threads open the information is already out there. People just need to put two and two together and think. Judging by these games it doesn't look like people actually think too much though hahaha.
With ghost profiles you can eliminate that as people have no real idea when actions are being PM'd. It's dumb for mods to suggest they are waiting on a specific person - the town thinks they might be mafia, but if they aren't mafia, the town knows that they have a potentially important power.