Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-27-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
It was not aimed at you. I feel as if at this point you have slightly less deductive skills outside the game than inside.
Excuse me??? Your pm said I was the last person you were waiting on. And then you posted that in the thread.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Excuse me??? Your pm said I was the last person you were waiting on. And then you posted that in the thread.
*sigh* We can discuss this after the game, but it's not you. Trust me on that. I'm not going to rush somebody who is sleeping.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was not aimed at you. I feel as if at this point you have slightly less deductive skills outside the game than inside.
If that were the case I think Snicho would be dead at this point. The man lives in ******* australia, he takes a step and there is something that could kill him. I have to think he has some sort of real live deduction skills and even some deduction skills in life would be more than he has in game.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I know you do you bastard haha. I feel like whenever you are a townie you are pretty much just an extra mafia member. But I mean I do understand you aussies and euros want to be around when threads open so I have to figure more than a few times night actions have not been sent in a timely manner to ensure you are around (I use 'you' to refer to all of you people).
I never went overboard holding up the thread. But if it was going to open at 2am my time, I'd refrain from sending it in until between 6-8 which is 4pm-6pm EST. Given the days last like 3-4hours any way, I hardly see a problem.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I never went overboard holding up the thread. But if it was going to open at 2am my time, I'd refrain from sending it in until between 6-8 which is 4pm-6pm EST. Given the days last like 3-4hours any way, I hardly see a problem.
Again I understand why games get held up a bit when it is on purpose. I am just the type to always want to get **** done immediately. I always want things open as soon as possible so days can last longer and everyone has the chance to talk but you are right, that is never the case.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I honestly regret this past page of discussion but I will keep in the back of my mind who decided to screw around in this one.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Really Caddy? That was a dick move.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really Caddy? That was a dick move.
I don't see how.

Old 05-27-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't see how.
Really it's not your call being the main reason. I would have had no problem had he chosen to do it after I PM'ed him, but for you to undelete a post in a game you're not modding is pretty weak.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Really it's not your call being the main reason. I would have had no problem had he chosen to do it after I PM'ed him, but for you to undelete a post in a game you're not modding is pretty weak.
Snicho texted me saying one of his posts had been deleted. There was nothing in the post that broke the rules, it shouldn't have been deleted.

Old 05-27-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulldogs I don't think you had any right to delete my post anyway. I was gonna reveal eventually.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Snicho texted me saying one of his posts had been deleted. There was nothing in the post that broke the rules, it shouldn't have been deleted.
Give me a break. I'm trying to mod a game, I deleted a post that I thought was unnecessary. I PM'ed Snicho explaining why, had he chosen then to post it again, sure go ahead. You don't just undelete a post in a game you're not modding. Maybe I should just step back and let TBW handle this thing.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

You also completely disregarded two rules on my first page in doing so.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Give me a break. I'm trying to mod a game, I deleted a post that I thought was unnecessary. I PM'ed Snicho explaining why, had he chosen then to post it again, sure go ahead. You don't just undelete a post in a game you're not modding. Maybe I should just step back and let TBW handle this thing.

Old 05-27-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
You also completely disregarded two rules on my first page in doing so.
We know each other in real life. Should we avoid each other during games?

Old 05-27-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
We know each other in real life. Should we avoid each other during games?
I don't expect you to, but he shouldn't get all butthurt and text you everytime I do something. He also chose not to respond to my PM. I would have gladly done it myself had he answered me and honestly thought it was the right move. I've made my case, I don't think it was your call to make but it's not like I can do anything about it now.

Last edited by Bulldogs : 05-27-2012 at 10:08 PM.
Bulldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

I didn't reply as I have nothing to say. I texted caddy saying I think it got deleted. And he reported it for me. I didn't want ou to delete it.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GallopingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I also posted every day which time the thread would open the next day.
I won't stay up till 3AM or call sick from work to participate in a mafia game even if you tell me when it is you will open the thread.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're not a game's moderator, then you shouldn't be editing posts in a game's thread. That should be a quick way for someone to lose their mod powers (Apparently it's "Once a mod, always a mod" in this forum). Be for serious, man. Be for serious.

If conflict with a game mod persists, then a formal complaint can be filed to the Grand Mafia Council, who will decide the victor. The victor shall claim his right as the winner of the useless and petty argument. He shall wear the title of "Champion of Pettiness," although the people will mistakenly read it as "Champion of Prettiness," and falsely believe he has won some sort of beauty pageant. Such is life. The loser shall be thrown into the Never Ending Mafia Pit of Doom, where there's nothing but endless arguments between JBond and Gonzo as you free fall. There will be self pattings on the back and many a eye being kept on people. Such is also life.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Just read some of the PM's BD sent to Snicho. They made me chuckle.

Old 05-27-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just read some of the PM's BD sent to Snicho. They made me chuckle.
GallopingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Nice self-portrait GG. Have you lost weight?

Old 05-27-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

That picture is missing Caddy lurking in the corner waiting for his daily bj from Snicho.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend