Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: R4L 3:16 says I just whipped your ass
Posts: 14,223
Reputation: 2932911
Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
But why should the town be ignorant of this, when if they really stumbled upon the body, it'd be plainly obvious?
Plenty of ppl bought my defence. Ngata came out as a killer...in any other game that would have saved me. But necause of the write-up being so specific my affiliation was a dead give away.
Now people are going to claim they knew I was bad from the start which is horse crap.

**** it, I got lynched and I'm OK with that. Its just stupid to say the write up had nothing to do with bringing me down.
__________________

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Posts: 10,115
Reputation: 2319405
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Meh. How would the town not be able to tell Proposition Joe apart from Ziggy when we're all talking throughout the day? Not everything needs to be obvious. I like the writeups, though.
Well I don't know who Joe and Ziggy are, so I can't answer that, but it just seems reasonable to me to at least get a description of the body we found in a themed game like this.

Plus, I'm simply a fan of the new deductive possibilities it creates. It provides a chance for a little less pure guessing, and a little more 'detective' work.
__________________


Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: I got 99 cookies because a ***** ate one
Posts: 11,965
Reputation: 552467
ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

I don't see why mafia games need to all follow the same structure, so what if this one is different than others? That keeps things interesting for me
__________________
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: R4L 3:16 says I just whipped your ass
Posts: 14,223
Reputation: 2932911
Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
It is pretty easy to tell when you are evil when you agree with everything your cohorts say. You played a transparent game. Again. You got buried because you guys made a bad decision at night. It happens every game. Hell I have made bad decisions. Suck it up, don't complain, play better next game.
You're so full of crap. Not even going to argue with you because I'd have better luck talking to a wall.
__________________

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,372
Reputation: 1233922
Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Dude, the main reason people lynched him was because of the writeup. Dont even try to argue otherwise. It was basically the whole argument here:

Jbond was killed by the mafia, only those two targeted him, one was the Serialkiller, the other guy has to be mafia. If there wasnt thsi writeup, there would be no such argument.


I mean im indifferent to themed games tending to dislike them more than normal games just because people tend to add way too many actions, rolerevealing is therefore OP.
So you just want every write up to say guy got shot. That is boring. Listen I was evil, this could have just as easily effected me and I would have never complained. I mean sure it was obvious to me that R4L was evil without the write up but I know that is just me haha. It's not like he came up with a good defence either, Ngata just came up with a worse one. The write up did not get R4L killed, going after Shane who was watched did.
__________________
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Posts: 10,115
Reputation: 2319405
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccB View Post
I don't see why mafia games need to all follow the same structure, so what if this one is different than others? That keeps things interesting for me
Agreed. Themed games should have themed peculiarities, or at least have the freedom to have them.
__________________


Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Well I don't know who Joe and Ziggy are, so I can't answer that, but it just seems reasonable to me to at least get a description of the body we found in a themed game like this.

Plus, I'm simply a fan of the new deductive possibilities it creates. It provides a chance for a little less pure guessing, and a little more 'detective' work.
this game is about guessing though. If you just want to make detective work you dont need to have people playing the mafia. This game is about the social aspect, how you behave, how you talk to people who accuses who. Not about to see if we got lucky with the writeup and see if the mod gives us some clues today
__________________

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,372
Reputation: 1233922
Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
You're so full of crap. Not even going to argue with you because I'd have better luck talking to a wall.
Just because you have zero deductive skills does not mean I do as well. Who is to say some people just used the write up as an excuse to lynch you? It is not a good idea to seem to smart in this game, something you effortlessly excel at :)
__________________
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: R4L 3:16 says I just whipped your ass
Posts: 14,223
Reputation: 2932911
Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Of course Gonzo knows everyone is evil.

I have played every game in the same fashion...few ppl have mentioned it. Guess that means I've been mafia in every game I've played.
__________________

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: R4L 3:16 says I just whipped your ass
Posts: 14,223
Reputation: 2932911
Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

I guess I should just change how I play.

Everyone who speaks against me...is evil...that's how it works right?
__________________

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So you just want every write up to say guy got shot. That is boring. Listen I was evil, this could have just as easily effected me and I would have never complained. I mean sure it was obvious to me that R4L was evil without the write up but I know that is just me haha. It's not like he came up with a good defence either, Ngata just came up with a worse one. The write up did not get R4L killed, going after Shane who was watched did.
See thats were we differ. I dont care for the ambiance or whatever. I want to find people who are lying based on voting habits, the stuff they say and maybe information i can gather. Ultimately its about trust. if you have something absolute like writeups, it is absolute. No need to think about if you believe it or not.
Thats why im an advocate that if you add a role like a lie detector or a cop, you need something to mess with his head. thats why the lie detector is a bunch of bullcrap. Its basically a cop that always gets right information. Thats pretty much bullcrap.

You can still make writeups. Just dont tell people who killed them.

Im not saying that every game has to be the same, but im criticing what i dont like and im stating my case.

Going after Shane didnt get R4L. R4L went after Shane, ultimately ngata got killed. if there is no writeup there is no kill.

But yes basically you already know all the bad people, i wonder why you play these games anyways.
__________________

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,372
Reputation: 1233922
Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Of course Gonzo knows everyone is evil.

I have played every game in the same fashion...few ppl have mentioned it. Guess that means I've been mafia in every game I've played.
You have not been playing the same way every time. Yes you are a follower every game, the difference is when you are evil you follow your compadres and when you are good you tend to follow whoever is confirmed good. I will say it again, people do not always post exactly what they are thinking, misinformation happens all the time, and people tend to follow other people's logic so they aren't sticking their noses out too much. I will save my actual arguments for when the game is over and I can freely talk.
__________________
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 8,581
Reputation: 1788076
Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Ultimately it comes down to what you like. There are some that enjoy the write-ups and there are some that don't. In this case for the most part it comes down to if you have seen the show. I personally thought this would be alot of fun for those that have seen The Wire. When you want to play a great un-themed game to go based solely on voting patterns and that (which I also like), BeerBaron and IBC have proven those are alot of fun too. This one was made for the people who enjoy The Wire though, although I do hope those who have not seen the show are enjoying it as well.
__________________
Bulldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,085
Reputation: 2036204
bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

people complain too much
__________________


bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

i really dont mind writeups. Just be careful what gives away information.
__________________

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,372
Reputation: 1233922
Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
See thats were we differ. I dont care for the ambiance or whatever. I want to find people who are lying based on voting habits, the stuff they say and maybe information i can gather. Ultimately its about trust. if you have something absolute like writeups, it is absolute. No need to think about if you believe it or not.
Thats why im an advocate that if you add a role like a lie detector or a cop, you need something to mess with his head. thats why the lie detector is a bunch of bullcrap. Its basically a cop that always gets right information. Thats pretty much bullcrap.

You can still make writeups. Just dont tell people who killed them.

Im not saying that every game has to be the same, but im criticing what i dont like and im stating my case.

Going after Shane didnt get R4L. R4L went after Shane, ultimately ngata got killed. if there is no writeup there is no kill.

But yes basically you already know all the bad people, i wonder why you play these games anyways.
Again, I know you were asked but if you are going to complain that the game is unfair just don't play. Say no. Or maybe next time you shouldn't be asked. You can try and belittle me all you want but I don't ***** and complain every game. I will also repeat that going after Shane was a **** decision. If Ngata never attacked Shane (which is shouldn't have done either) we are not having this argument. You are complaining because you didn't get lucky enough. You ever think maybe you die night one or two every time because you are always complaining and whining after you die? I think it is kind of hilarious. If you are going to complain about every game maybe you should run a successful one yourself first.
__________________
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 8,581
Reputation: 1788076
Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

It's not as if I was being biased against R4L, when Omar made kills I hinted at Omar making them, when Ziggy killed night one I hinted at that as well. I understand where you're coming from though.
__________________
Bulldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: R4L 3:16 says I just whipped your ass
Posts: 14,223
Reputation: 2932911
Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Ultimately it comes down to what you like. There are some that enjoy the write-ups and there are some that don't. In this case for the most part it comes down to if you have seen the show. I personally thought this would be alot of fun for those that have seen The Wire. When you want to play a great un-themed game to go based solely on voting patterns and that (which I also like), BeerBaron and IBC have proven those are alot of fun too. This one was made for the people who enjoy The Wire though, although I do hope those who have not seen the show are enjoying it as well.
I don't want to turn this into a huge argument about the game or BD's write-ups. Appreciate all the work you put into it...thx for having me and just next time I'll get more acclimated with the themes.
__________________

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Again, I know you were asked but if you are going to complain that the game is unfair just don't play. Say no. Or maybe next time you shouldn't be asked. You can try and belittle me all you want but I don't ***** and complain every game. I will also repeat that going after Shane was a **** decision. If Ngata never attacked Shane (which is shouldn't have done either) we are not having this argument. You are complaining because you didn't get lucky enough. You ever think maybe you die night one or two every time because you are always complaining and whining after you die? I think it is kind of hilarious. If you are going to complain about every game maybe you should run a successful one yourself first.
I complained in the FF game where BB clearly stated it was about the worst possible luck and said from then on lie detectors are forbidden.

I complained here.

Where else have i complained?

I really dont need to discuss if going for shane was a smart decision or not. In the end it wasnt the reason he was sent to lynched. The reason was he was watched visiting jbond AND there was a killer on the lose next to the SK. How hard is that even to understand?

How hard is it to understand that i didnt want to play and did bulldogs a favour?

You dont complain. You just keep being smug about it.

Also your argument doesnt make sense. If people are sick of me complaining they would just leave me alive and not killing me...
__________________


Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 05-29-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,372
Reputation: 1233922
Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I complained in the FF game where BB clearly stated it was about the worst possible luck and said from then on lie detectors are forbidden.

I complained here.

Where else have i complained?
I don't know and I really don't care to look. Let's just agree to disagree. I just don't like any complaining at all when people put so much work into games. I understand constructive criticism after the fact but let's save it for after the fact. The R4L lynch had much more to do with choosing to go after the wrong person than the write up imo. Of course people will use the write up in thread as the reason they are voting but just look, anybody who uses their brain in these games gets targeted first, every time so of course people don't want to name other reasons they are suspicious of people nor do they want to be seen as a good player.
__________________
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,372
Reputation: 1233922
Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Personally I enjoy killing you because you freak out every time afterwards but maybe that is just me. I will continue to be smug and an asshole but I always give credit to the people that run these games and I will never complain. **** happens, good players deal with it. I am well aware of the towns argument as to why they lynched R4L but he would have never been in that position if your team had been smart. I suppose we can settle this after the game when all the night actions are revealed.
__________________
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I don't know and I really don't care to look. Let's just agree to disagree. I just don't like any complaining at all when people put so much work into games. I understand constructive criticism after the fact but let's save it for after the fact. The R4L lynch had much more to do with choosing to go after the wrong person than the write up imo. Of course people will use the write up in thread as the reason they are voting but just look, anybody who uses their brain in these games gets targeted first, every time so of course people don't want to name other reasons they are suspicious of people nor do they want to be seen as a good player.
I mean you cant just come out here and keep saying i complained when i really hardly do. I never complain when i ****** up. I critize when a game setup isnt necessarily right to make future stuff better. Just because people put in time into the stuff doesnt mean we should just always clap our hands and be happy all the time. Criticism helps to make games better and more balanced.

And i do appreciate the work.
__________________

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,085
Reputation: 2036204
bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

__________________


bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Welcome back to my ranch ya turds.
Posts: 28,037
Reputation: 8367262
vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Even when I'm dead I deliver Mafioso!
__________________


** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ain't know one ***** with tiny hippo. ain't no one
Posts: 28,758
Reputation: 4201145
fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I mean you cant just come out here and keep saying i complained when i really hardly do. I never complain when i ****** up. I critize when a game setup isnt necessarily right to make future stuff better. Just because people put in time into the stuff doesnt mean we should just always clap our hands and be happy all the time. Criticism helps to make games better and more balanced.

And i do appreciate the work.
I mean you wouldn't hear a word about how lopsided your game was 6 investigators + whatever vs 1 killer 1 role blocker and 1 investigator
__________________

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.