Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-01-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
If Cigaro would've not taken out ATL at first I was not going after him but he did so I avenged my team.
Yeah I'm sure that would have worked great after you spent 4 days trying to convince everyone he was evil. There's no way the town would have lynched him anyway...
Old 06-01-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I'd be willing to bet that if Wooty would have sacrificed a Barksdale somewhere in the middle he would have ended up winning.
I would've done that but Jensen got killed.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Cigaro would've not taken out ATL at first I was not going after him but he did so I avenged my team.
See the game is about winning, not avenging but to each his own.

Quote:
I'd be willing to bet that if Wooty would have sacrificed a Barksdale somewhere in the middle he would have ended up winning.
Brothing it again I see. If the town had let him win after blatantly lying I would have commended him for the win and then called everybody in the town ******* morons.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's why I went after you Cigaro you killed ATL so I said **** that ****.
You had already stated that I was 'next' before I killed ATL. Me killing ATL had nothing to do with whether you were going to go after me, I just got rid of the member who actually had a chance of surviving.

Quote:
My worst mafia game and I stayed alive way longer than you ? I'm ok with that
You could have stayed along longer than Gonzo without sacrificing your chance of actually winning. You forfeited any chance of winning the game by deciding yourself to crusade against another mafia. That may get the other mafia killed, as it did, but it also seals your fate and only guarantees victory for the town, contrary to your win condition. You hit the nail on the head using your role reveal on Gonzo and then correctly assuming about me, Rob and TACKLE, but you could've played it a much more subtle manner that wouldn't have forfeited your victory. Basically, you had all the tools to achieve the rare mafia victory, but then completely **** the bed.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brothing hard bro.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Oh hush, we all know you just try to hide in Australia every time.
I play with friends on the PS3 mostly and the computer ALWAYS goes after Australia and South America. It is hilarious. I am just kind of an asshole and after building an army I kill people and take their cards. My friends have all gotten better playing so much so it has become a bit harder to win.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ATL died night six. As early as day four you were saying I was evil, in league with Rob, and next. Let's be serious woot, you were going after me with or without ATL dying, your own posts clearly indicate that.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-01-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Brothing it again I see. If the town had let him win after blatantly lying I would have commended him for the win and then called everybody in the town ******* morons.
I don't understand why he didn't use a mouthpiece. Word still gets out and you still get lynched, but when it comes back a lie, its not the GF taking the blow for it.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-01-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not at all there is a play to make there and coming up good in investigations would have helped. He may not have won but he would still be alive right now.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Woot really needed at least one Stanfield alive for that extra kill. If he waits a day on the info he had about me, comes up with a decent plan, and plays less ******* insane he would have had a great shot at winning. The way he played the only way the Barksdales where winning was by Woot dying and ATL becoming GF but even if that happened he ****** himself by taking out way to many mafia and giving the town the clear advantage.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Not at all there is a play to make there and coming up good in investigations would have helped. He may not have won but he would still be alive right now.
My whole point is that he had zero chance of winning the way he played. The first time that a clear lynch did not present himself Woot would have been lynched. As it happened he was too crazy to even last that long.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a ******* intense game so there. I had fun and pretty much ****** with everyone in this game.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I don't understand why he didn't use a mouthpiece. Word still gets out and you still get lynched, but when it comes back a lie, its not the GF taking the blow for it.
Woot actually would have made a decent goon. He did not make a good godfather. Ah well, at least the game was exciting and Woot went for broke. It frustrated the hell out of me but I get frustrated a lot by moves in these games as I arrogantly think I always know what other people should do to win.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was a ******* intense game so there. I had fun and pretty much ****** with everyone in this game.
i knew you were bad the whole time i just went along with you

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You think I didn't realize who you were, boy? Psh. This game needs to end soon though.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1. I strongly feel that Vidae and Woot are Barksdale people. The way the game has gone both of them would be dead by now if they were town police force or anything else for that matter. I think they are using the towns people to eliminate the Stanfield gang and they will have he numbers to broth us in the A if I were the Stanfield gang, the town, and the SKs I'd attack the Barksdale gang tonight.

2. The town is pretty much on the verge of brothed. We have two investigators in freeman and Kima. The a bunch of low ability broths like me to finish it out.

3. Rob is a member of the Stanfield gang. Did anyone notice that IBC didn't turn out to be neutral like Rob said? people have been lynched for less. Is it fully possible that IBC tailored himself to be neutral? Sure... I guess but IIRC don't tailors make people look good not neutral?

4. I think its awesome that my name has become synonymous with ****. I hope this trend goes on throughout the internet it might get me some extra sexual partners.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-01-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You were totally wrong about me you jerkface!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

You do understand Broth that Woot and Rob being evil was pretty ******* clear haha.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I called having suspicions about UKfan too. I AM AWESOME
Old 06-01-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I died night one without posting! :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
That was sad. I could have sent you to battle with Woot. I feel like you would have destroyed him.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, people love giving themselves credit.

Remember when I was exactly right about UKFan and the intricacies of his role?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
After the Zombie game you threatened to kill me next game you got a killing role. Had to be done.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You do understand Broth that Woot and Rob being evil was pretty ******* clear haha.
Hey I don't get many things right so let me have this.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-01-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey I don't get many things right so let me have this.
Brothin' it up as usual.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote