Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-04-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
SKs are not playing with the town. They dont want town to win. Town cant win if SK is alive. They are playing alone. Therefore not pro town. They dont want town to win. Anti-town. Anti-town = evil. Survivors dont care what happens. Town wins even if survivor is alive. Neutral.

In this case, since i assume he needed to kill a certain amount of people and could still win if the town wins i suppose the ruling is alright, but i ddont understand how the game wasnt done once all mafias were killed, since he only one once one fraction wins and he kills the amount of people.
There are many ways you can spin it, you choose to do it this way. It's like you enjoy whining, I don't remember seeing a game you didn't complain about afterwards at this point.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
There are many ways you can spin it, you choose to do it this way. It's like you enjoy whining, I don't remember seeing a game you didn't complain about afterwards at this point.
Honestly, the argument against your interpretation of the SK is pretty weak.

Good / Evil / Neutral.

If neutral wasn't ******* neutral we wouldn't have a separate word for it.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Nice. I was planning to start a FF marathon over the summer and bought a used copy of 7 to begin with. Now with Dawnguard coming out, I may need to pick Skyrim back up and get a character ready for that...

But I'm going to finish 7 first. I'm kicking it's ass. I'm at the point where I should go to the temple of the ancients and so far...

- I got Blade Beam before the first boss. Was about halfway to Meteorain but had to stop because a thunderstorm was moving in and I needed to get to a save point. Got Meteorain in the train graveyard shortly thereafter at least.

- Beat the Battle Arena at Gold Saucer right after getting the buggy. Got the Championship Belt, Speedy Shoes, Speed Plus Materia and Preemptive Materia.

- Leveled up like crazy (2-3 hours spent) against the Sea Worms on the southeastern beaches. (Ton of experience, 5000 gil and 200 AP. I had double materia growth equipment on all my characters so I maxed out damn near everything.)

- Speaking of which, included in my mastered materia are 3 HP Pluses so all my characters have +50%, as well as mastered Steal materia so everyone now has mug.

- Got Omni-Slash right after getting the Tiny Bronco and I went to Wutai and beat the battle pagoda, so Yuffie has All Creation. Tifa also has all her limits through level 3.

I'm just beasting the hell out of the game right now. I love it that I can enjoy a 15 year old game this much.
I'm pretty much the same with X. I've maxed out Tidus, Wakka, Auron, and Lulu. Moved Auron to Wakka's grid, Tidus and Wakka to Auron's and gonna move Lulu to Yuna's. But I remember being at this point in the game two times before and getting wrecked by bosses and getting stuck with them for hours.

Just kicking the snot out of everybody right now. Going tk try and have Tidus' and Wakka's Ultimate weapon by the end of the week. Idk if I'll get Lulus...200 lightning bolts is a lot.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's almost funny to see him get lynched so early because you know the whining will follow suite.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I'm pretty much the same with X. I've maxed out Tidus, Wakka, Auron, and Lulu. Moved Auron to Wakka's grid, Tidus and Wakka to Auron's and gonna move Lulu to Yuna's. But I remember being at this point in the game two times before and getting wrecked by bosses and getting stuck with them for hours.

Just kicking the snot out of everybody right now. Going tk try and have Tidus' and Wakka's Ultimate weapon by the end of the week. Idk if I'll get Lulus...200 lightning bolts is impossible.
Fixed that for you, haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The way I see it, there are a couple different labels you can go by.

1. Mafia/non-mafia

2. Town/Non-town

3. Mafia/Neutral(or third party)/Town

4. Evil/Neutral/Good

5. Threat/non-threat.

SK would be non-mafia in the first one, non-town in the second one, Neutral in the third one, Evil in the fourth one and Threat in the last one.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Fixed that for you, haha
True. Anyway you can get much better weapons by creating them if you put the time in it.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
dude why the **** should i complain? i didnt even play this one. im just trying to help out and im clearly not the only one saying it. Again, i was bitching in the FF game hard but otherwise im just criticizing. but yea just pretend you are right everytime.

I didnt ***** in the psych one, i didnt ***** in the dbz one, i didnt ***** in the werewolf one, i didnt ***** in the first dbz one.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who knows why you complain, it just seems like you're constantly doing it. I heard your point, no need to bring it up five more times. It was a judgement call that I stand by.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fixed that for you, haha
Yea pretty much, I like the weapon she has right now though...magic boost, magic 10%, magic 15%, and MP Cost 1....even if she only dishes out 9,999 add doublecast and she dishes out close to 20,000.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB with another witch hunt, I thought that was such a great idea at the time, glad to see someone else liked it enough to keep it going :-)

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BB with another witch hunt, I thought that was such a great idea at the time, glad to see someone else liked it enough to keep it going :-)
I was bored. Everyone is very tentative in this game. We'll see how it plays out.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was bored. Everyone is very tentative in this game. We'll see how it plays out.
I am playing like I always play... I guess I am just middle of the road.

I can gonzo this up if you would like.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This just proves not only am I the best player but also the most entertaining.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[sarcasm] I'm basically like a first overall draft pick who doesn't bust. Gonzo is the 6th round gem who becomes a superstar. We're basically the Peyton Manning and Tom Brady of mafia games! [/sarcasm]

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm trying, kinda. I don't usually go balls out early though.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wheeeelp... you lose some, you lose some.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

RIP Batman.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, he shouldn't have claimed bodyguard when it wasn't his actual role......
Old 06-04-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bodyguard, protector. Whatever, same thing.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Bodyguard, protector. Whatever, same thing.
Not at all actually. But, gametalk....
Old 06-04-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was right about your character.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I was right about your character.
Yeah. Crazy that you have some knowledge of the show after all, huh?

;)
Old 06-04-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have tried at times to make things interesting but I also don't have a lot of experience with these games. Tonight has been frustrating. No one is ******* doing anything.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I come in from mowing and fertilizing my lawn to read that we killed CMD.
This is just great.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote