Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans get 2 home primetime games! feels like the first time ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Also the Jets schedule is so slanted towards favoring Tebow over Sanchez its not funny...

Jets get the PIT, SF, HOU D's early and the NFL is expecting Tebow to purge on the JAX, STL, IND D's mid to late in the year. Add the primetime games being so late for this team and you can tell Goodell is begging for Tebow to take the reigns.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...Z9cXPIo#t=264s
Old 04-17-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs with two primetime games but neither are at home. Sad day. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions get five prime time games.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see the titans on TV 3 out 1st 4 weeks. Only thing standing in my way is stupid fox and their love for the cowboys.

Edit: 4 out of the 1st 6 weeks.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins and Cowboys only 2 teams to open the season with 2 straight road games.........i wonder why
Old 04-17-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
No, but it's annoying! NE and GB have the easiest. For once, I'd like an easy schedule. Maybe it may keep years on my life, especially the way we play, where games come down to the final minute. I don't think I could live with the close games like last year.
It's not like they're making it up as they go along to **** on the Giants. The schedule's been set for years, the NFC East is just catching the other divisions at the wrong times

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Bills no SNF or MNF but hey we get MIA in the cool TNF, lame. 35 SNF and MNF so 70 spots and we get none yet again. So far according to ESPN the fing Bears get 3 MN games.
And guess who gets the Pats* after their bye week yet again? Well of course Buff get that.
Because no one outside of Buffalo gives a crap about the Bills. And I'm not sure why you bring up the Bears getting 3 Monday Night games as if it justifies your whining at all. They have a good team that'll be a contender in the playoff race and they have a very strong fanbase. It's not like they're...well...the Bills.

If you want primetime games your team has to get good. The Lions used to almost never get any, and this year they have five. Winning changes things, but for now, no one wants to watch the Bills.

Last edited by Mufasa : 04-17-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
It's not like they're making it up as they go along to **** on the Giants. The schedule's been set for years, the NFC East is just catching the other divisions at the wrong times
It's year after year after year! It's annoying after a while. Meanwhile, you look and see GB and NE have the easiest schedules in the league. And yeah, I know they are not doing it to screw us intentionally, however, this stuff happens every year! I am just saying it would be nice to have a weak schedule, towards the bottom once.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn, i was hoping to have the saints early on with all the suspensions..

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
Redskins and Cowboys only 2 teams to open the season with 2 straight road games.........i wonder why
Dallas with a 6-wk. stretch of only one freaking home game in October until 11/11! Waaaaay too long on the road.

Is this justice? Or Just Us!?!

Quote:
Meanwhile, you look and see GB and NE have the easiest schedules in the league
Brady has a minimum number of TV appearances written into his contract -- hey, covering his growing bald spot costs big $ !!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Week 11-16: Miami, @Indy, Jacksonville, St. Louis, Seattle, @Miami

That's potentially a big way to end the season. I can't even imagine if we're hosting the Jets in Week 17 with the playoffs on the line. I'd probably kill someone.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5 primetime games

LIKE A BOSS
Old 04-17-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VernonLawson89 View Post
5 primetime games

LIKE A BOSS
I'm looking forward to week 2.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
So am I. Candlestick should be rocking.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I thought the 49ers and Saints would be a primetime game.
Should have been. After the great playoff game we just had with them, and then following the leaked audio, it just makes for a storied game.

Quote:
The Shakedown 2 : Shake Harder 49ers vs Lions Movie Trailer from NFL.com
Old 04-18-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Week 11-16: Miami, @Indy, Jacksonville, St. Louis, Seattle, @Miami

That's potentially a big way to end the season. I can't even imagine if we're hosting the Jets in Week 17 with the playoffs on the line. I'd probably kill someone.
U WATCH UR MOUTH....the Rams will surprise!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd also like to thank the league for giving us Calvin Johnson week 1, thanks a lot. I see records being broke....
Old 04-18-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers managed to draw 5 primetime game yet just one MNF and thats in Seattle. Interestingly enough, the Packers get two games in 5 days then 11 to rest up for the MNF game in Seattle. Two tough two game stretches highlight the schedule for me. Obviously the opener and thursday game to start the season, both at home vs. SF and CHI. As well as the two game road trip coming off of our bye that forces us to travel to Detroit and NYG. Also pumped about having the Texans on the schedule. Thats going to be tough to go down there in primetime. I think the Packers are looking at a 12 win season.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Packers managed to draw 5 primetime game yet just one MNF and thats in Seattle. Interestingly enough, the Packers get two games in 5 days then 11 to rest up for the MNF game in Seattle. Two tough two game stretches highlight the schedule for me. Obviously the opener and thursday game to start the season, both at home vs. SF and CHI. As well as the two game road trip coming off of our bye that forces us to travel to Detroit and NYG. Also pumped about having the Texans on the schedule. Thats going to be tough to go down there in primetime. I think the Packers are looking at a 12 win season.
How do you feel about your defense this season? I guess for more detail I can go in your packers section, but in general, how do you think they will fair this season? Are you worried about that side of the ball?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for the carnage that will be 2 Ravens vs steeler games in 3 weeks

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
The Bengals with 3 prime time games. Most they have ever had in one season.
We had 4 in '07, but I'm pretty stoked about 3 after the goose egg we had last year. A little surprised that one of them isn't Palmer's return to cincy though.

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
Can't wait for the carnage that will be 2 Ravens vs steeler games in 3 weeks
It suck we have to travel to ******* San Diego in between
Old 04-18-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thursday night games is screwing everyone up, with playing so close. Steelers have 3 games in like 17 days.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
How do you feel about your defense this season? I guess for more detail I can go in your packers section, but in general, how do you think they will fair this season? Are you worried about that side of the ball?
Its worrisome for sure. A lot of questions will be answered on draft day. Obviously we need some kind of production opposite of Clay, an effective pass rusher at DE (Jenkins is missed more than people know), and Nick Collins' future has yet to be decided but the early consensus seems to be that its over.

Fortunately for us, our offense doesnt have a major need heading into next season so we can devote this whole draft to the defense and finding a developmental QB to replace Flynn.

Id love for us to trade up and go after guys we want in the same fashion we got Matthews but I trust Thompson's decision making and cant question how this teams being built. Ask me again post draft.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Same here. I will also attend the game :)