Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-26-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got 8 of first 12 right so far.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only scored 40 points yesterday. Unless I hit a bunch of second round picks, I don't think I'm winning this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm at 75 points. Not bad thus far.

EDIT: I'm now at 90 points I forgot about the Doug Martin pick

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 04-27-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only got 35 yesterday, kinda sucks. Oh well, 2nd round here we come...

Also, completely forgot to put Dre in my mock... nice

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
I only got 35 yesterday, kinda sucks. Oh well, 2nd round here we come...

Also, completely forgot to put Dre in my mock... nice
I only got 45 points yesterday. I completely forgot Kendall Wright.. I had him going to Cleveland but I took him out for Upshaw and then completely forgot about him.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I nailed 13 picks for 105 points.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

60 points for me. Definitely my worst first round ever.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
I only got 45 points yesterday. I completely forgot Kendall Wright.. I had him going to Cleveland but I took him out for Upshaw and then completely forgot about him.
Yea I actually had Dre going to the cowboys then switched it to Mark Barron, and forgot about Dre.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ended with 110 or 115.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-28-2012, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Half of the mocks are graded 5 mocks have over 100 3 have 120 or over

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-28-2012, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Based on past experience, anyone who gets a handful of round 2 picks right wins.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
1funguy
Rookie

1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe I got 75 pts. in first round, haven't checked 2nd yet but know I got Fleener & Reyes at least.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

I think I got 180 pts.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big props to broth for the help!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Preliminary grades on all the mocks are done. I'm going to check the top 5 for mistakes then I will either post them or send them to Shane.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-28-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hit a few second round picks, but if I came even close to winning, I'm forfeiting my title. My mock was ****.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Chargerfan909

Mock bolded picks are the one's counted

Condensed Correct Picks

TOTAL: 100pts

Bald_81

TOTAL: 105pts

TwoTonDog

110PTS

#3 Broth

Score: 135

#1 Borat

score 180

Score: 160pts

If I missed some of your picks or if my math is wrong (Specially if it means I sneak into #2) please let me know.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 04-29-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Broth, you missed brandon weeden and vinny curry on mine

Old 04-29-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Broth, you missed brandon weeden and vinny curry on mine
good catch so I did.

EDIT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO FIND MISTAKES THAT TOOK POINTS AWAY FROM YOU!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 04-29-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
good catch so I did.

EDIT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO FIND MISTAKES THAT TOOK POINTS AWAY FROM YOU!
Haha. Yeah, I think that gives me the win too.

Old 04-29-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Borat and 1fun, PM me your address! We'll get your books out!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 04-30-2012, 08:09 AM    (permalink
1funguy
Rookie

1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Borat and 1fun, PM me your address! We'll get your books out!
Thanks Shane! PM sent.

Congrats Borat!!
Old 04-30-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
prizby
Rookie

prizby prizby prizby prizby prizby prizby prizby prizby prizby

out of curiosity, i sent mine in on Thrusday morning...never got told whether it was received, pretty sure i did it right

any way of checking this - by my count, i had 125 points
prizby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yup, we got it. I will recheck the score.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 04-30-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Bald_81
Rookie

Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow I came in 5th? I thought I got creamed.

Congrats to those who won!
Bald_81 is offline   Reply With Quote