Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 04-23-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Meh, he's faster than that. But he wasnt in the best shape at his Pro Day from the reports I read. I remember reading on the Hoosier board that he clocked 4.4 flat during the spring one year. I think thats more of what kind of speed I saw when I watched him play. But when you get kicked off the team and you have months to prepare for your Pro Day and you still dont prepare, thats where the character concerns come into play. Dez Bryant and Perrish Cox had similar disatrous workouts after being kicked off their respective teams and still wound up erasing concerns about their perceived "lack of foot speed". Belcher could do the same. But it wouldnt shock me if he didnt get drafted. I just think he has some upside which teams should consider.
You're still comparing 4.5's with 4.7's.

The player I saw similarly that I don't have as many fears about is Arizona State's Gerell Robinson...

Old 04-23-2012, 02:22 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought that Robinson looked good at the Senior Bowl. He another big-bodied WR
Old 04-23-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watch.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
You're still comparing 4.5's with 4.7's.

The player I saw similarly that I don't have as many fears about is Arizona State's Gerell Robinson...

No, I believe Cox ran a 4.6 or something like that. Cant really remember. Not a big Robinson fan. He's looks lethargic out of his breaks in real time. Didnt see any 'suddeness' when I watched him. Looks more like a possession WR to me.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Just watch.

Love his upside if he falls to us in the second.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Boykin, Hill, Fleener, etc. falls into the 2nd round, I think that its pretty much a guarantee that we'll have to move up to get any of them.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barrows and Maiocco released their 7 round 49ers mock drafts. Here's Barrows:
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archiv...ick-no-30.html

30. Stephen Hill
61. Chris Polk, RB
92. Brandon Hardin, S
125. Akiem Hicks, DE
165. Miles Burris, LB
199. Jeff Adams, OT
237. Barrows didn't list a player but thinks it will be small school CB.

He brought up on his twitter feed a swap between the 49ers and Jaguars of picks 30 for 38+filler (trade chart says a 4th rounder). I still don't think they will take a RB that high and my gut feeling is they will jump up near the top of round 2 to take someone like Jenkins or a guard.

Maiocco's mock draft
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-s...52&feedID=5936

30. Kevin Zeitler
61. Derek Wolfe, DT
92. Bernard Pierce, RB
125. Tommy Streeter, WR
165. Miles Burris, OLB
199. Duke Ihenacho, SS
237. Chris Owusu, WR

Aside from Zeitler at the top like Maiocco's mock draft. Burris only player to pop up in both mock drafts. List of players that just missed the cut from Maiocco's mock draft:

CBs: Jenkins, Dennard, Trumaine Johnson
WRs: Joe Adams
RB: Turbin
LBs: Wagner, Irvin
S: Jordan Bernstine
OL: Brooks, Slowey
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the local player-intensive pick list:

30. Kevin Zeitler
61. Derek Wolfe, DT
92. Bernard Pierce, RB
125. Tommy Streeter, WR
165. Miles Burris, OLB
199. Duke Ihenacho, SS - San Jose St, will be only SJSU player drafted
237. Chris Owusu, WR - Stanford KR/WR, may not play anymore due to multiple concussions

CBs: Jenkins (ironic how nobody loves Janoris anymore), Dennard, Trumaine Johnson - Montana Div.II-A player also local, from Stockton. I love him, he's real-deal later-rd. value & DB depth IMO. I'm very sorry he told reporters "I grew up a Raiders fan."
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Burris as well. His athleticism is being underated by alot of draft ppl. He should be a outstanding ST guy off the bat and he could develop into a excellent TED in the 3-4 or Mike in a 4-3. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Niner uni at all.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Barrows or Maiocco think that if Fleener is on the board at 30, the 49ers will pass on him?
Old 04-23-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Does Barrows or Maiocco think that if Fleener is on the board at 30, the 49ers will pass on him?
Yes, and I do too. Im starting to think Fleener goes before 30. But even if he is still on the board, I just see Baalke going another direction. Call it hunch if you will. I just dont think Fleener's impact in this offense would be significant enough to warrant a top 30 selection. And even though I dont want another first round OG, Im starting to warm up to the idea of Zeiter or Glenn at 30, though I think Zeiter is the better fit in this WCO.

I actually like MM's mock. Its looks like a Baalke draft....none of the picks are sexy, but they make absolute sense. But I dont see Streeter lasting until the 4th. Wouldnt surprise me if he went in the second. Love that Barrows picked Hardin. Think that kid could be a huge sleeper if his medical checks out. Wolfe is a intresting idea in the 2nd. Lot of possibilities. In Baalk, we trust....
Old 04-23-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, in Harbaalke we trust.

I trust their judgement over beat writers and analysts perceptions.

Bring on the Draft!

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:09 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really like Burris as well. His athleticism is being underated by alot of draft ppl. He should be a outstanding ST guy off the bat and he could develop into a excellent TED in the 3-4 or Mike in a 4-3. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Niner uni at all.
I'm a big fan too. I think he would be an excellent 3-4 ILB, and he can be had around the 5th.

Really good at ST too
Old 04-24-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

last updated mock draft:

1. stephen hill - wr

2. janoris jenkins - cb

3. derek wolfe - de/olb

4. robert turbin - rb

5. joe looney - g

6. gino gradkowski - c

7. blake giddeon - fs

last 3 picks ( 5-7 ) from what i've read are sleepers
chapo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Before I forget big kudos & thanks to Borat for the pics in the opening post.

Quote:
1. stephen hill - wr

2. janoris jenkins - cb

3. derek wolfe - de/olb

4. robert turbin - rb

5. joe looney - g

6. gino gradkowski - c

7. blake giddeon - fs
Really really liking Stephen Hill the closer Thursday comes, he's the beneficiary of Alshon Jeffrey & Kendall Wright (are they both "fat"? who knew?) dropping in the estimation of teams.

I don't see the primo OG filling the primary need so either Looney or Gradkowski has to make the squad. Chilo Rachal has to go.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapo123 View Post
last updated mock draft:

1. stephen hill - wr

2. janoris jenkins - cb

3. derek wolfe - de/olb

4. robert turbin - rb

5. joe looney - g

6. gino gradkowski - c

7. blake giddeon - fs

Wolfe would be a 5 technique not a DE/OLB. I know his weight has fluctuated but just don't see any team asking him to drop 20-30 pounds to play 3-4 OLB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
I don't see the primo OG filling the primary need so either Looney or Gradkowski has to make the squad. Chilo Rachal has to go.
Chilo is gone. He signed with Da Bears.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

Quote:
Chilo is gone. He signed with Da Bears.
Happy happy -- Joy joy! He's Lovie's problem now
Old 04-24-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

via Tony Pauline :

Quote:
Last week we alerted readers the San Francisco 49ers pick in the first round will come down to the highest rated guard or receiver Stephen Hill. Several sources told us last night the guard the team has its sights on is Amini Silatolu of Midwestern State, and the franchise will not hesitate to pull the trigger on the small school prospect in round one.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.O.O.D View Post
via Tony Pauline :
Yea, I read that on the .com boards and it reeks of a smoke screen....not buying it. No info leaked the last two years about our first round preferences. Just too convient. We brought him in and our O-Line coaches worked him out and I think thats where the angle is coming from.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Yes, and I do too. Im starting to think Fleener goes before 30. But even if he is still on the board, I just see Baalke going another direction. Call it hunch if you will. I just dont think Fleener's impact in this offense would be significant enough to warrant a top 30 selection. And even though I dont want another first round OG, Im starting to warm up to the idea of Zeiter or Glenn at 30, though I think Zeiter is the better fit in this WCO.

I actually like MM's mock. Its looks like a Baalke draft....none of the picks are sexy, but they make absolute sense. But I dont see Streeter lasting until the 4th. Wouldnt surprise me if he went in the second. Love that Barrows picked Hardin. Think that kid could be a huge sleeper if his medical checks out. Wolfe is a intresting idea in the 2nd. Lot of possibilities. In Baalk, we trust....
If Fleener is there at 30, I'll be pissed if we pass on him because he's exactly the type of weapon the offense needs and already knows the offense. He's a Jimmy Graham type and with VD, an awesome TE combination. I dont see any WR who gets drafted at 30 making any kind of impact for at least two years, if that. Fleener would make a far greater impact than any WR would for us. As for OG, if Fleener and Hill are gone by 30, then I wouldnt be pissed, not happy but not pissed either. Of course, im hoping that if Fleener and Hill are gone, another team will want to trade up with us so we can get an extra first rounder next year.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

Quote:
Yea, I read that on the .com boards and it reeks of a smoke screen....not buying it. No info leaked the last two years about our first round preferences. Just too convient. We brought him in and our O-Line coaches worked him out and I think thats where the angle is coming from.
Just because info did not leak last year doesn't mean it can't leak this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
If Fleener is there at 30, I'll be pissed if we pass on him because he's exactly the type of weapon the offense needs and already knows the offense. He's a Jimmy Graham type and with VD, an awesome TE combination. I dont see any WR who gets drafted at 30 making any kind of impact for at least two years, if that. Fleener would make a far greater impact than any WR would for us. As for OG, if Fleener and Hill are gone by 30, then I wouldnt be pissed, not happy but not pissed either. Of course, im hoping that if Fleener and Hill are gone, another team will want to trade up with us so we can get an extra first rounder next year.
If we pass on him for another player or prospect, maybe just maybe he is not the highest rated player on our board when we are OTC. Maybe this staff sees him as a 2nd round value, or doesn't value him as much as some other players. Just because of the familiarity with JH and the offense and because some experts and analysts are of the mind set that Fleener could go in round one does not mean out staff is going to be or has to be on that same page.

Jim Harbaugh does not have to grade Fleener as a good value at 30. If he feels Fleeners value is lower than that and we don't take him or attempt to move down a little from 30 or up from our 2nd round pick to land him so be it.

I wouldn't hate Fleener at 30, but your expectations are not realistic IMHO, and you may be setting yourself to be extremely disappointed Thursday night.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapo123 View Post
last updated mock draft:

1. stephen hill - wr

2. janoris jenkins - cb

3. derek wolfe - de/olb

4. robert turbin - rb

5. joe looney - g

6. gino gradkowski - c

7. blake giddeon - fs

Can't complain about the 1st 4 rounds. I think Jenkins falls to the 2nd rd, but I think he is too talented to last past the middle of the 2nd. I think he'll be gone early 2nd. Wolfe could be gone as well, but I think there's a better chance of getting him late 3rd than getting Jenkins late 2nd.

Not familiar with the last 3 picks.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know if anything got out or not, but I could definitely see him being the pick.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From Maiocco's chat today, re: Janoris Jenkins
Quote:
At noon, I'll be writing about it. Spoiler alert: A source told me that the 49ers interviewed him at the Senior Bow, the combine and placed a call to him recently.
Wonder if he was shuffled in for a secret workout.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Smh....I REALLY hope Jenkins isnt on our radar. Cox is enough of a potential problem. What are we the new Bengals? Leave these knuckleheads for someone else. I can understand one incident on kids resume. Being arrested 3 times before your 22nd birthday is just too much for me. Seriously....don't do it.

@H.O.O.D

My point in saying that was one of the things I took out of last years draft was the fact that Baalke was almost glowing about the fact that no one knew the guys we were targeting. He took great pride in that. I think Jimbaugh as well, they both dont want to give anyone a inkling of what they're thinking, who they're liking. All that insider stuff, a "close source", I never pay attention to that kind of stuff. I understand your just giving us info, as we're all gasping at straws here but I just really look at that kind of stuff as hersay and gossip. It makes for interesting dialouge among fans but until someone is actually correct on one of these insider slant peices, I'll take a wait and see approach.