Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Prediction: Carolina Panthers

I'm going out on a bit of a limb here, but it's my prediction that the Carolina Panthers are going to win the NFC South by a landslide this year. I am predicting a 12-4 season with a 1st round Bye in the playoffs.

Also, if they could somehow move up and grab Morris Claiborne, they'd have all the pieces in place for a Championship run.

Anyone see the Saints or Bucs as the favorites?
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not if Cam Newton ends up on the cover of Madden... but I do agree. The Saints are going to suck because of the debacle of this off season and they were overrated anyway plus the super bowl hosting curse, the Bucs have young talent but who knows, and the Falcons are just bleh to me. So yes, I could definitely see the Panthers doing some damage if Newton isn't on the cover.

As a Lions fan you better hope Cam gets the cover of Madden, because you obviously don't want Calvin on there.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, I actually expect the Giants to loss to them next year, but that D was absolutely pathetic last year, I expect it to be better but I don't expect it yet to be good. Add a little sophomore slump, the thin receiving corps and I think ultimately Carolina ends up around 6-7 wins, but I wouldn't be shocked if they squeezed 9 wins out of this season.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's take baby steps first. First get a over .500 record first. I'd be VERY surprised if your prediction came true. But it's football, so it very well could happen. I just don't expect it.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Let's take baby steps first. First get a over .500 record first. I'd be VERY surprised if your prediction came true. But it's football, so it very well could happen. I just don't expect it.
Like in life itself, in the NFL you have to always take the long, hard, uphill road to success.

I say 7-9/8-8/9-7, welcome to mediocrity. Yes as NY+G says it's possible For Carolina to see the playoffs but not probable. They need to elevate the overall talent level of that team to contend in the brutal NFCS, maybe a little less competitive since everyone thinks the Saints will tank it due to the bounty hunting suspensions & the consensus thinks that hands the division to the Falcons, already a playoff team who made a quantum leap in talent with last yr's tradeup for Julio Jones that was very expensive with the huge down pymt. in this draft.

I was 100% wrong about Cam Newton being a bust, I admit it, but so were a lot a people. Have to give kudos to Rivera's coaching staff for prepping him to perform at the NFL level in such an abbreviated training camp, & Newton took most of it on himself to win games they were no way, shape or form favored to win as the talent level was obviously subpar there.

So as for the Panthers, we'll see
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Like in life itself, in the NFL you have to always take the long, hard, uphill road to success.

I say 7-9/8-8/9-7, welcome to mediocrity. Yes as NY+G says it's possible For Carolina to see the playoffs but not probable. They need to elevate the overall talent level of that team to contend in the brutal NFCS, maybe a little less competitive since everyone thinks the Saints will tank it due to the bounty hunting suspensions & the consensus thinks that hands the division to the Falcons, already a playoff team who made a quantum leap in talent with last yr's tradeup for Julio Jones that was very expensive with the huge down pymt. in this draft.

I was 100% wrong about Cam Newton being a bust, I admit it, but so were a lot a people. Have to give kudos to Rivera's coaching staff for prepping him to perform at the NFL level in such an abbreviated training camp, & Newton took most of it on himself to win games they were no way, shape or form favored to win as the talent level was obviously subpar there.

So as for the Panthers, we'll see
I learned a long time ago when I started watching all sports, that nothing is impossible. So they could make the playoffs, but like I said I'd be VERY surprised. I keep a realistic mentally and temper my expectations accordingly. So if I was a Panthers fan, I'd just want baby steps. Next step .500 or best case over .500 record. If that happens I'd be happy with the progress.

Cam had a good first year, but I also learned good or bad, I wait to evaluate QBs. He just like any player can be good early on and stink later. Or the opposite can happen where a QB struggles and gets better as he learns. So I hold on off on evaluating QBs until a couple years. That even includes good or bad early on.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they're better than the other teams in their division, why do they have to finish around 8/8 just because they were **** 2 years ago? That doesnt make any sense.

If the Panthers draft well there isnt much in their way of them winning the NFC South. The Saints dont have any picks in the first two rounds and they lost a lot of talent through free agency, the Falcons dont have a first round pick and they arent that good anyway and the Bucs are just the Bucs.

Most teams would take longer than 2 years to go from drafting #1 to the playoffs, but most teams dont draft Cam Newton and then see their division rivals get worse over the off season.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Falcons personally but the Saints wont just roll over.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
NorrinRadd12
Rookie

NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.

I'm a Bucs fan and agree that Carolina will win the division. New Orleans has alot going against them, Atlanta will be solid as usual but not good enough and the Bucs just stink.
NorrinRadd12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The division is looking pretty solid all-around this season. Should be interesting. I can't wait to see Matt Ryan and Julio Jones with a full offseason to work together.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see the Bears as the team to shock everyone this year.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree the Saints won't just roll over and die this year, but it was already a very competitive division last season. With Sean Payton gone for a year, and with Gregg Williams out, this team just entered into a mini-transitional state, so to speak. Obviously the HC will be back, but the defense will have a different look this year, and they'll obviously be tightly scrutinized. Not that that makes a difference if they are still winning.

It might be a bad investment to bet against Drew Brees, but I don't see them being a dominating force without their Head Coach.

The Falcons are a good football team, but they were really just average running the football last year, and I'm starting to think that Michael Turner is getting a little burnt out. The defense was good up front, but they had secondary issues which they won't be able to address early in the draft this year either. I don't see them improving much.

The Bucs are kinda the dark horse. Obviously Freeman kinda had a Sophomore slump year, but I think he's overall a pretty solid starting QB. They don't come much tougher than him. If they can get consistent production out of the backfield, they might threaten for the Division Crown.

Overall, I just think Carolina is in the best position to make huge strides this year. Assuming Cam has another productive season, they are already very talented offensively. They brought back Steve Smith, they still have DeAngelo running the ball pretty well, and I anticipate they'll draft a complimentary receiver at some point. I think Brian Quick would be a great fit for them. Defensively, they paid a king's ransom to keep Charles Johnson, which is fine, he's a good player. They really just need to add some help defensively in the draft, and you know Rivera is a defensive minded guy.

6-10 to 10-6 is plausible. Especially when you consider the circumstances within the division.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints might be better this year with Spags running the D. Also they didn't really lose that much in FA and still have the key pieces, strong OL and ground game, Drew Brees with good weapons. Atlanta's still very solid and a year ago the Bucs where a young up n coming team. If they rtespond well to the new staff, grow mentally tougher and draft well they could win the division to. Carolina has a shot since I see this as a very tight division, but they're the underdogs going in barring a great draft and the Bucs ******** the bed.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only because of Greg Hardy

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

I see it completely differently.

I see Cam Newton regressing heavily in passing. Teams will have him figured out and he will have to do most of his damage running. Think mike vicks early years.

Cam Newton and the panthers will be fun to watch but he will continously have them just missing the playoffs. Or 1 and done.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont forget Cam Newton didnt even have an offseason to prepare. If he does regress, i think it will be only very slightly.

And its pretty hard to stop Cam Newton. He's accurate, he has a strong arm and he can run.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-21-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Dont forget Cam Newton didnt even have an offseason to prepare. If he does regress, i think it will be only very slightly.

And its pretty hard to stop Cam Newton. He's accurate, he has a strong arm and he can run.
Its pretty hard to know for sure after 1 year, but with Cam Newton I get the feel that He will be too mistake prone similar to Romo and Cutler. This will have them in the playoff chase every year, but probably wont win it all.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe, but it still is a huge up hill battle. Their 6 wins last year were not that impressive (Jax, Was, Ind, TB x2, Hou), granted they were also very competitive in a lot of other games too.

The Saints will slip a little but I think to around 10-6. They will still have Brees and that offense. The Falcons will still be solid and consistent. They have the best shot at winning the division imo. TB hopefully can't be worse.

The Panthers might be a better team next year and have less wins honestly. Newton might regress even though there isn't an obvious reason at this point. The defense still isn't great and the really need another receiver because if Smith gets shut down/injured I'm not sure where they go with the ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints didn't lose anything in FA. We had a big win in FA. Carl Nicks would be a big loss, but replacing him with Ben Grubbs was really nice. Meachem is JAG, and is like the 5th or 6th option in our passing game anyway.

We added more than we lost for sure, lets see what happens with the player suspensions.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
The Saints didn't lose anything in FA. We had a big win in FA. Carl Nicks would be a big loss, but replacing him with Ben Grubbs was really nice. Meachem is JAG, and is like the 5th or 6th option in our passing game anyway.

We added more than we lost for sure, lets see what happens with the player suspensions.
Super Bowl hosting curse, and you guys just aren't that good anyway. Combine all of that with the bounty scandal... the Panthers could easily beat you for the division.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to mention the NFL is rigged so obviously the Saints will start fumbling on the one yard line and get punts blocked in the 4th quarter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Not to mention the NFL is rigged so obviously the Saints will start fumbling on the one yard line and get punts blocked in the 4th quarter.
You think so? They will probably lose in some fishy ways because of the super bowl hosting curse... but I doubt it will be in that fashion.

You are a patriots fan though... sucks to suck right? The sports world is going to be such a better place when the patriots are back to going 4-12 every year.

AHHHH I LOVE IT!!!
Old 04-21-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's probably Atlanta's division to lose this year. NO still has the talent, but you can't win with a Coach By Committee atmosphere. That won't work. Plus the distractions are just going to weigh heavily on the team. It's a throwaway year for them.

Carolina has the offense, but that defense was awful last year. I don't get why they hired Sean McDermott as DC, he was an awful DC in Philly. They need a talent overhaul on defense.

I can see 8-8, maybe better with a good draft. But right here right now, I gotta go with Atlanta.

Atlanta will make the playoffs and have another 1 and done postseason. They just aren't good enough to do any damage in the playoffs.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

If they can find two starters on defense, through the draft, i think they'll make a big push towards winning that division.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-21-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I see the Bears as the team to shock everyone this year.
Not to get too far off-topic, but would that really be a shock to anyone? The Bears almost made the Superbowl two years ago and were doing very well until Cutler and Forte got hurt. I still think they are a top 10 NFL team.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote