Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No he's not. Put Megatron on the Bears and Cutler will put up better stats.

Also, you did lose Eric Wright, although that's not much of a loss.

Also (again), had Culter and Forte not gotten hurt, it's arguable if the Lions were better than the Bears last year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Eh...you guys give the Bears too much credit. It all starts QB anyway and Stafford > Cutler.
We still have to see Cutler with Brandon Marshall to fairly judge that. I wouldn't say Stafford and Cutler are too far apart.

And the Bears have the edge with the defense, so i think they're better right now.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
No he's not. Switch the Bears receivers with the Lions receivers and Cutler will put up better stats.
I will agree with this. Give Cutler Megatron and Pettigrew and see what happens. Give Stafford the d2 receiving crew Cutler has had to work with and I doubt he is as successful.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eh...you guys give the Bears too much credit. It all starts QB anyway and Stafford > Cutler.
No....not at all. Cutler over Stafford any day.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
That's debatable. For starters, usually half the teams that make the playoffs one year don't make it the next so it isn't exactly a precursor to future super bowl success. I'd rather just look at the quality of the team instead of did they make the playoffs or not.

I do understand that only 1 team out of 32 wins the super bowl but I don't really believe in bragging about the playoffs. 32 teams is way to many anyway. Expanding to 34 or more would just be ********, but that's for another discussion.
No, but it shows they are made it through the rigors and grind of the regular season, and now in the tourney to get and hopefully win the SB. Usually other factors are added to the fact they don't make it to the playoffs.

Coaching
Injuries
schedule
and then underachieving.

But if a team makes it to the playoffs then they have a right to talk about it. If the fan of the other team wants to get them back, beat them, or have their team make it to the playoffs and hope their team doesn't for that year.

But like I said, I don't mind if a fan talks about their team making it.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CDCB is proving, once again, that stereotypes come from somewhere. Typical Cowboys fans...

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler is the most underrated qb on this forum.

Stafford can become better than Cutler, but I'm not ready to say that yet. Give me another year.

Both are very good fwiw. I think that the Bears just have a better defense, and they both have comparable offenses. So the Bears get the edge to me
Old 04-21-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears are gonna be real good this year if they stay healthy and that line is competent. Neither is a certainty.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 04-21-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
CDCB is proving, once again, that stereotypes come from somewhere. Typical Cowboys fans...
Or the Saints are just bad.. but you can have it your way.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler has gone from underrated to overrated very quickly on here. I like the guy and would put him somewhere around the top 10 for QB's, but I think Stafford has clearly surpassed him. Cutler 6 years in the league still has more flaws in his game than I would like to see.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay is never going to wow you with his footwork or mechanics. That's just not who he is.

But considering how well he was playing last year with a D2 league WR core, and a high school OL, I think he's actually become underrated.

He's on the same level as Phillip Rivers to me.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Or the Saints are just bad.. but you can have it your way.
Well, they have Drew Brees, so I won't call them bad. Their defense isn't good, but that doesn't make them a bad team. And I ******* hate the Saints.

Either way, the Cowboys are still the most underachieving team in the league, year in and year out.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 04-21-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Cutler is the most underrated qb on this forum.

Stafford can become better than Cutler, but I'm not ready to say that yet. Give me another year.

Both are very good fwiw. I think that the Bears just have a better defense, and they both have comparable offenses. So the Bears get the edge to me
Stafford threw for 5k and had 41 TDs last year. Cutler has never had over 27. Cutler is not better than Stafford. Cutler is good for around 3,500 yards and 25 TDs. Better than a lot of QBs in the NFL but he's not better than Stafford.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Cutler has gone from underrated to overrated very quickly on here. I like the guy and would put him somewhere around the top 10 for QB's, but I think Stafford has clearly surpassed him. Cutler 6 years in the league still has more flaws in his game than I would like to see.
I don't think Cutler is a top 6-7 quarterback, but neither is Stafford. Stafford has put together one good season, and he had the best wide receiver in the NFL to help him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Stafford threw for 5k and had 41 TDs last year. Cutler has never had over 27. Cutler is not better than Stafford. Cutler is good for around 3,500 yards and 25 TDs. Better than a lot of QBs in the NFL but he's not better than Stafford.
Again, Cutler had awful WRs and one of the worst if not THE worst OL in the league.

When your best WR is Knox, you have a problem. You can't compare the numbers, Stafford has an infinitely more talented supporting cast on offense than Cutler.

I'm not saying Stafford is a bad qb. I just need to see a bigger sample size. I think they're very similar, and Stafford has potential to surprass him, but can we get another good year out of Stafford before we rub him down with the anointing oil?
Old 04-21-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Well, they have Drew Brees, so I won't call them bad. Their defense isn't good, but that doesn't make them a bad team. And I ******* hate the Saints.

Either way, the Cowboys are still the most underachieving team in the league, year in and year out.
That's a false statement that gets ridiculously overblown by ESPN and the rest of the media just because the Cowboys are the Cowboys.

How about the chargers all of these years? what about peyton manning and the colts and all of their choke jobs before they finally beat the rex grossman led bears....?

There are 32 teams and only 1 wins the super bowl every year. The Cowboys failures get ridiculously overblown because they get ratings so they are always on. That's it. Going 8-8 last year wasn't a ridiculous underachievement. The secondary was terrible and/or hurt all the time, no one could generate a pass rush outside of DeMarcus Ware, our ILB's besides Sean Lee already had AARP cards and couldn't cover a statue in a phone booth to go along with pathetic run support, and you could probably find a d2 college team with a better interior OL than ours.

They used free agency to improve a lot of those things and they still have the draft. Add a healthy Miles Austin and DeMarco Murray to that and they should be much improved.

If what happens to the Cowboys happened to a team like the Jaguars they wouldn't be seen as some classic underachiever they would be looked at as a team with talent who isn't all the way there yet. That is 100% true and you can't deny that. It's all about perception.

I don't want to turn this into a Cowboys or Cowboys vs. Saints thread so that is all i'll say on the subject.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 04-21-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Look at the resources. We cant tell who is better because Cutler is playing with the worst offensive line in the league and a bottom 5 set of receivers.

Cutler is a very talented quarterback.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-21-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Look at the resources. We cant tell who is better because Cutler is playing with the worst offensive line in the league and a bottom 5 set of receivers.

Cutler is a very talented quarterback.
I don't mind Cutler. I want to see more of him and see what he can do. Same with Stafford as well. I think the fact he is 23 or so is a great thing, and can turn out to be even more productive as he gets older. Both are good QBs, and any team would be happy with them.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because numbers are everything, got it.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's a false statement that gets ridiculously overblown by ESPN and the rest of the media just because the Cowboys are the Cowboys.

How about the chargers all of these years? what about peyton manning and the colts and all of their choke jobs before they finally beat the rex grossman led bears....?

There are 32 teams and only 1 wins the super bowl every year. The Cowboys failures get ridiculously overblown because they get ratings so they are always on. That's it. Going 8-8 last year wasn't a ridiculous underachievement. The secondary was terrible and/or hurt all the time, no one could generate a pass rush outside of DeMarcus Ware, our ILB's besides Sean Lee already had AARP cards and couldn't cover a statue in a phone booth to go along with pathetic run support, and you could probably find a d2 college team with a better interior OL than ours.

They used free agency to improve a lot of those things and they still have the draft. Add a healthy Miles Austin and DeMarco Murray to that and they should be much improved.

If what happens to the Cowboys happened to a team like the Jaguars they wouldn't be seen as some classic underachiever they would be looked at as a team with talent who isn't all the way there yet. That is 100% true and you can't deny that. It's all about perception.

I don't want to turn this into a Cowboys or Cowboys vs. Saints thread so that is all i'll say on the subject.
If the Cowboys are infinitely more talented than the Saints and then they did considerably worse than the Saints, how is that not a massive underachievement?

Also, Panthers thread = Saints v Cowboys & Cutler v Stafford haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
If the Cowboys are infinitely more talented than the Saints and then they did considerably worse than the Saints, how is that not a massive underachievement?

Also, Panthers thread = Saints v Cowboys & Cutler v Stafford haha
Haha yeah :D probably because there are like zero Panthers fans on this board.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-21-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Haha yeah :D probably because there are like zero Panthers fans on this board.
There are few I think. I can only remember BlindSite who isn't even around anymore really. I think Jake Delhomme broke his spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
A fan has the right to talk about their team playing in the playoffs. That's a step closer to the super bowl. The football season is marathon so if you get a ticket to the tourney then as a fan you should be proud.

It means things are headed in the right direction. Fans have right to be happy about that. I don't personally mind when fans bring up going to playoffs. If they get their butt owned in the first round, then it becomes funny, but still making it is a good thing. There team is on the right path. Now all they have to do is take that next step.

The Jets liked the fact they were deep in the playoffs and we were not. So they used that. So when we beat the 49ers, we took a shot at them
That's only true when you're new to the tourney. A team like Philly was in the early 00's, just can't get over the hump. A team like Detroit, they have things to be really excited about. And I don't think we see them take a step back this year. I think with a full training camp their 2nd year players will be that much better. I'm specifically excited about Titus Young as a PR/KR this year.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carolina has a very tough road to get by. I love Newton and think he will be great but it is usually year 3 before a QB fully adjusts to the pro game.
New Orleans will likely take a huge drop with their coaching staff in ruins but Atlanta is still front and center and Tampa Bay should rebound pretty solidly.
I think it will be the following season before Carolina dominates the NFC South.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Asteinebach
Veteran

Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Asteinebach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Carolina has a very tough road to get by. I love Newton and think he will be great but it is usually year 3 before a QB fully adjusts to the pro game.
New Orleans will likely take a huge drop with their coaching staff in ruins but Atlanta is still front and center and Tampa Bay should rebound pretty solidly.
I think it will be the following season before Carolina dominates the NFC South.
I think that statement is solely dependent on whether or not the Panthers are able to maintain a top 5 rushing offense again this year. Word is, they may be shopping Jonathan Stewart during the draft. If they pick up a 2nd rounder for this guy, and can add 2-3 defensive contributors, they will contend.
Asteinebach is offline   Reply With Quote