Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-23-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Big East.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
We forgot Ole Miss.

*runs away from Vito*
You don't say that!

Honestly our players tend to blossom when they leave here, at least we have a pretty high success rate in the pros when you look at where they are drafted. Our success when they are here, that is an entirely different story.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
The Big East.
Lol and yes.

Ole Miss I like but Greg Hardy got hurt too much.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
Lol and yes.

Ole Miss I like but Greg Hardy got hurt too much.
Your love for Hardy will never be forgotten, I am eternally grateful
Old 04-23-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's everyone's favorite school?
Old 04-23-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
Miami and Georgia.
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Brian Robiskie, Beanie Wells, AJ Hawk, Donte Whitner, I'm sure there are others. They've had good guys like Nick Mangold and James Laurinaitis but overall I look at coming from OSU as a bad thing.

:P

Just my two cents: Beanie Wells was the 14th best rusher in the league last year sir :P

For as many bad players as we have come out (every school does), we also have Rob Sims, Chris Gamble, Ryan Picket, Malcolm Jenkins, Will Smith, Jake Ballard, Santonio Holmes, Cameron Heyward and Larry Grant (looked good in limited playing time last year) who all are pretty good.

We have our fair share of busts and superstars just like everyone else

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.

Last edited by Sloopy : 04-23-2012 at 09:47 PM.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Alabama right now, Saban guys have always been good bets going back to his LSU days. Especially on the defensive side of the ball. I would say Urban Meyer guys too so probably Ohio State in a few years.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any Texas offensive player. Seriously, almost all of them suck. Amazing really.
Their defenders, on the other hand, are almost always underrated.

And they still produce some of the most NFL players, even if their O players blow.

Here's a list of the top NFL producing schools.

There is a pretty gap between the top 5 and the rest of the pack.

Maryland is shockingly high to me. And Utah is representing itself very well.

Quote:
texas: 46

miami: 46

usc: 43

ohio state: 40

lsu: 40

georgia: 34

tennessee: 33

iowa: 33

florida: 33

california: 32

maryland: 30

auburn: 29

michigan: 28

oklahoma: 27

penn state: 26

nebraska: 26

florida state: 26

notre dame: 24

alabama: 24

virginia: 23

oregon: 23

south carolina: 22

north carolina: 22

clemson: 22

utah: 21
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as my least favorite schools to evaluate, probably any offensive skill players in the pac 10 or Big 12.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** them all. IN THE ASS.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
BoiseSt39
Rookie

BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.

Fresno State produces a lot of legit NFL talent.

But not a lot of wins in a weak conference. They are like UNC or Miami.
BoiseSt39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:16 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sloop I knew I'd hear from you. I know OSU has produced some good ones, but it seems to me the ratio of good players to disappointments/busts is pretty bad. I have not run the numbers so I could be wrong. The 2007 draft just really soured me on OSU. Plus I'm an IU fan and pretty much every other B1G school auto-hates you guys.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:48 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Titan fan it's easily Texas. Personally I have a thing against a lot of Florida players. Especially on the offensive side of the ball.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:59 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Florida players on the defensive side of the ball have been fairly effective, but I agree with the offense. Oklahoma and Clemson would be my other ones, Virginia Tech also bugs the hell out of me.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:14 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Right now it's easy Alabama, but old favorites include Michigan and Miami. Even when they suck there's a couple of interesting players that come out. Texas on defense...BC, Iowa, and Wisconsin for tough OL....Virginia was getting interesting towards the end of Groh's time there and put out some good LTs...ND will put out their third solid TE in a row next year...OSU gets knocked but there's some good talent to come out of that school...UNC's put out some good athletes who've done alright, but the program itself is a mess...USC has and will be putting out some good defensive players recently, and their OL prospects have gotten way better (O'Dowd would be higher rated as a player than Kalil IMO if he managed to stay healthy) than the whole Reggie Bush era...honestly they went from overrated to underrated as a school to get talent from...

OOOOH I forgot another not favorite...Penn State...Don't remember one Penn State player I really liked...Sean Lee? Even then that was as a solid LB...
Old 04-24-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i ******* hate penn state and trying to predict how a penn state player is going to do.

the last penn state player i liked even a little was my dude PAUL
Old 04-24-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Dan_Steele
Rookie

Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan_Steele is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

North Carolina, lots of talent up and down that roster but typically its guys with a million character flaws. Something is just wrong with the foundation of that program.
Dan_Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Your love for Hardy will never be forgotten, I am eternally grateful
Lol the fact that he's a decent player after all those injuries hit says a lot about the talent that was there.

Still balls he's not tearing up teams as a Merriman clone without the muscle juice...Which is how I imagine it would have went.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Steele View Post
North Carolina, lots of talent up and down that roster but typically its guys with a million character flaws. Something is just wrong with the foundation of that program.
Yeah they're not a good at being sleazy (lesser PR department?) as some other football programs are.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
_YL_
Veteran

_YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LSU There high first round picks never live up to draft status. Only one who has in the past few years is D.Bowe
Old 04-25-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any offensive player in the Big 12. It's kind of hard to evaluate a guy when the other team makes no effort to play defense.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate evaluating the guys from the University of Miami....

I mean how many Hurricanes have turned into good pros????

*Ya nobody says that*

I would say Ohio State and USC just based on some of their previous reputations.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clemson both sides
Notre Dame both sides
Oklahoma offense
Florida offense
and...
Texas offense

Seriously, Texas offense. Hate, hate, hate. I think the O players are worshiped so much that some of them just can't handle the culture change when they're no longer a god on an NFL team.

...and that's where I got one of my degrees. Can't accuse me of being a hater.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
MightyMitts
Rookie

MightyMitts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Some schools are hard to scout for certain positions because of great coaching or talent. Iowa offensive linemen are all very well coached yet often become average NFL players. Oklahoma backs, receivers, and QBs are difficult to scout because they benefit from great offensive line talent. Some schools are so stacked that merely getting on the field as a freshman or sophomore indicates that a prospect has talent.
MightyMitts is offline   Reply With Quote