Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-28-2006, 05:48 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there aren't enough people to vote on that site...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
i would really be interested in putting this poll on a site of people who make sigs like deadly or vero, it would be interesting to see what the outcome would be...
honestly who cares? Its a competition on this site, not another one, who cares what other people think...I dont understand why you just come on here and bash the judges saying they've made terrible decisions. Let them do what they want.
CGF 216/137

Quote:
then do deadly.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:50 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
then do deadly.
eh, i put it up on mrgd anyway.

and to finz, i've been following the competition throughout...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:55 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i think my indiana jones sig was alot better than some of the other sigs in the movie round but w/e.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to each their own...whatever.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:00 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2
i think my indiana jones sig was alot better than some of the other sigs in the movie round but w/e.
yeah that one kinda shicked, me not including mine, that was my favorite one from the last round.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:03 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2
i didn't really like either too much especially with some of the kick ass sigs that round. But i think i didn't have yours in my bottom 3.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:11 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im gettin pissed, im not mad about having less votes than dchess, but c'mon, if you say jk's is anywhere close to mine you have to be blind, how the f'ing hell is he tied with me.

Old 06-28-2006, 06:14 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination
im gettin pissed, im not mad about having less votes than dchess, but c'mon, if you say jk's is anywhere close to mine you have to be blind, how the f'ing hell is he tied with me.
yeah, no offense but jk's is pretty bad. Yours is good and basically equal with dchess in my mind.

Old 06-28-2006, 06:26 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what do people like about D-Chess' sig? to me, the color is bad, a weird, yellow-green tone, the render is too dark, and the stroke looks bad. Vatech's is much better, much cleaner, and the text is 10X better.
VLS chill out. Not everybody will have the same styles in sigs. I personally thought that D-Chess' sig was the best out of the three by far. I actually like the green-yellow tone and think it fits together nicely with the sig. I also thought the outlines looked pretty good in this particular sig and showed originality as well. Also, how exactly is Vatech's clean may I ask? It looks extremely blurry and not too well put together in my opinion. My rankings for these three are 1. D-Chess 2. VaTech 3. Jkpigskin. Now everyone may not agree with my opinions here, but I respect that. I don't go around bashing what they say and continuing to rant on about something that really has no relevance to you.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:27 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally like va-tech's the best cuz its my fav player.
Old 06-28-2006, 07:28 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

bump

Old 06-28-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:21 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

c'mon im so close

eva says vote for vatech.

Old 06-28-2006, 08:47 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

the second one, the Dwayne Wade one.

Old 06-28-2006, 08:56 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow pretty close race.... i just want another chance to redeem myself

Go Ravens!
Old 06-28-2006, 08:59 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
yeah me too, you hadnt been put for elimination yet either had you?

Old 06-28-2006, 09:09 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
yeah me too, you hadnt been put for elimination yet either had you?
yea... 1st time... and it was on the sig i rushed... i was just trying to get something done from 10PM-11PM the night before... when i was done i just submited for the heck of it as i couldnt get on the next day...

heh funny how that style also got me eliminated from the gfx tourney! :x

Go Ravens!
Old 06-28-2006, 10:06 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

wow, what the **** is going on, i can say i lost to Dchess, but if he wins no offense this is a ******* sham.

Old 06-28-2006, 10:13 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

WOW! wtf are people smoking with these votes! sorry again for the jkpigskin but even you can admit that this was not your best work. If you do make it congrats but don't go back to that style

Old 06-28-2006, 10:13 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
wow, what the *********** is going on, i can say i lost to Dchess, but if he wins no offense this is a *********** sham.
Well first off all, all of the sigs are very close and at this point i think its fair to add passed performances in the comp to the equation and that helps carry JKpigskin, atleast for me.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for my main man vaatech.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:19 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King
thanks dude but its too late, i now see how bad it Charger and DiG felt when they lost to a lesser sig, thats why they dont compete anywhere but GFX sites.

Old 06-28-2006, 10:22 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King
thanks dude but its too late, i now see how bad it Charger and DiG felt when they lost to a lesser sig, thats why they dont compete anywhere but GFX sites.
Dude, your sig was terrible. Stop sulking in your own tears.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote