Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 04-27-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a Bad pick Still is great value at that point. Was right that it was going to be defense heavy.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
BengalsPwn
Veteran

BengalsPwn needs more cowbell.

I love the Still pick. By far the BPA besides the O linemen. Really makes me mad Broyles goes in the 2nd. I thought for sure he would go 3rd with the guys still available. Would have to be super optimistic to hope Lamar Miller drop to us in the 3rd. Not too big on Randle at WR. Id prefer to go RB and S in the 3rd. Then get either Criner, McNutt, Childs, or Toon in the 4th.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.
BengalsPwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I leave the Still commentary to you guys

We must get a WR in 3 Rd round

Marlin Jones
Chris Givens
Or maybe Nick Toon

I said before that I'm not a Sanu fan, too slow and I don't like his first name

RB's that might be there at our 3Rd

LaMichael James
Robert Turbin
Chris Polk

LB's that might be available at our 3 Rd pick

Demario Davis
Nigel Bradham
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

awesome value with the still pick. were loaded up front on defense right now.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The defensive line is filthy now. I love the Still pick!!! We need a WR for sure. I would trade up to get Lamar Miller then draft the best WR available at the end of the 3rd.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is time to make a trade up for a WR. We need a day one starter so go get him.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the way WRs are falling they might not have to trade up. Randle, Sanu, Givens, and Childs still there could be starters for the Bengals.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-27-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Gut says no RB in the 3rd
Old 04-27-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

I can't believe Miller still is there
Old 04-27-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Miller and Sanu would be a awesome 3rd Round.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-27-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Sanu!!!!! Awesome Pick

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-27-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

I'm sorry but I don't see it. We already have enough slow WR with good hands on the team. Maybe he will fit our WCO, but I think we could of done better.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Sanu is in the mold of Housh. He ran in the 4.5s that is not that slow.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-27-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Sanu is in the mold of Housh. He ran in the 4.5s that is not that slow.
OK - was reacting to the reported times of above 4.6
Old 04-27-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Thompson another Value Pick. DT roatation is going to be beastly. Pat Sims likely going to be cut now.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-27-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
BengalsPwn
Veteran

BengalsPwn needs more cowbell.

Lamar Miller must have been busted for weed because he is dropping like an anvil. Im upset we passed him for yet again for another BPA DT. Thompson is a good player though so I guess I cant be too upset. Would love to get a guy like Audie Cole in the 4th. I think a solid LB for depth is a big need. Sanu is a versatile weapon that we can throw a few trick plays for.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.
BengalsPwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

Thompson is a good pick, I go to all the Clemson games and he can make plays flat out. He will replace Sims. Our defense line is stout.

Kinda of bummed - wanted Miller
Old 04-27-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsPwn View Post
Lamar Miller must have been busted for weed because he is dropping like an anvil. Im upset we passed him for yet again for another BPA DT. Thompson is a good player though so I guess I cant be too upset. Would love to get a guy like Audie Cole in the 4th. I think a solid LB for depth is a big need. Sanu is a versatile weapon that we can throw a few trick plays for.
Miller has injury concerns that why he is dropping.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-27-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL at ppl thinking miller to us in the first

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Igniter View Post
I'm sorry but I don't see it. We already have enough slow WR with good hands on the team. Maybe he will fit our WCO, but I think we could of done better.
Please give me a list of Slow, tall, WR, with good hands on out team right now? When you are done with that list, give me a list from that list that are starting caliber players in the NFL and not backups.

I am very high on Sanu. I feel he can be a solid #2 WR that can be an option to throw to when AJ is double teamed.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

congrats on your super bowl guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
congrats on your super bowl guys!
With Leonard and Sanu how could you not win a superbowl?!?!?!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:24 AM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Please give me a list of Slow, tall, WR, with good hands on out team right now? When you are done with that list, give me a list from that list that are starting caliber players in the NFL and not backups.

I am very high on Sanu. I feel he can be a solid #2 WR that can be an option to throw to when AJ is double teamed.
My point was based on the combine time of 4.67 and that we already have enough "decent" speed receivers already (agree that are backups, let you look them up if you want a list), maybe slow was the wrong word. Sanu is a possession style receiver with stats of 10 yds/catch, a pick with such slow timed speed doesn't seem like a guy who is going to take pressure off teams double teaming AJ. Hopefully I'm wrong but I've seen what Balt & Pitts have done with having a deep threat receivers and was hoping that we could replicate this. I did see that he had a much better 40 at his pro day.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

Sanu is going to be TJ Houshmanzadeh. Mark it down! Sanu might have the best hands in the entire draft. Just wait until he actually has an NFL caliber QB throwing to him. Let's not act like he is coming out of a power house program that breed NFL QB's. The man is going to be sick with Dalton and company.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriously, I know i'm the Rutgers homer, but sanu is going to be so damn good for you guys. He fits so well. Green, Sanu and Gresham? are you kidding me? That's a ridiculous trio of young weapons. Unreal. Him and green are going to be fitz and boldin for you guys. seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote