Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-27-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its not like we will be asking him to take on blocks. Ayers is the bull, McCarthy works through the trash, Zach Brown is gonna play in space...that is all we need him to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Couldn't agree more. The hope is a Keith Bulluck clone.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we got Jared Crick in this round I may cry.

Quote:
Old 04-27-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How the Colts are picking im glad we got Brown now.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some options for the 3rd that I like...
- Orson Charles, TE, UGA
- Brandon Washington, OG, Miami
- Ben Jones, OC, UGA
- Jaye Howard, DT, Florida
Old 04-27-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brown reminds me a lot of Keith Bulluck but not as good in pass protection but he should improve there.

Don't hate the pick, but I liked David better. Disappointed to pass on Curry as well, of course he went to the Eagles and will be a beast in the wide 9
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the idea of nabbing an interior lineman in the 3rd. Either side of the ball will work.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping for Crick, or Ta'Amu is available as well right?

Luck is very comfortable with the TE's, so they're building there first. I like Allen, but I think Fleener will bust
Old 04-27-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Some options for the 3rd that I like...
- Orson Charles, TE, UGA
- Brandon Washington, OG, Miami
- Ben Jones, OC, UGA
- Jaye Howard, DT, Florida
Umm where is Jared Crick on your list? You are dead to me.

Quote:
Old 04-27-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He can be had in the 4th/5th. Don't reach Doughie!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kind of want that Michigan Center Molk? in the 4th
Old 04-27-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Meh, kinda wanted Howard but oh well.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

So...what kind of black is that guy?

Quote:
Old 04-27-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hit the right position imo, I just don't know anything about the player really. Watched a Michigan game or two early in the year but I wasn't looking for him or any players in particular really. Hope he's a good player.. we've got several Michigan fans on this site, maybe we can get some input from them.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Seems pretty similar to Jurrell Casey.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Martin may be my favorite pick yet. Somewhere, Sniper is grinning from ear to ear.

I'ma goin to bed. See you guys tomorrow for the best part!

4th RD! 4th RD! 4th RD! 4th RD! 4th RD!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Could have done worse than Martin, I'm disappointed Akiem Hicks is off the board now.

Got to wonder if Ta'Amu and Crick are still on the board or not. Adding inside guys is great, but we do need some outside pass rush too.

I think Molk is going to be their 5th round. Malik Johnson is interesting in the 4th, as is Markelle Martin
Old 04-27-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Seems pretty similar to Jurrell Casey.
My thoughts too, little quick though IMO
Old 04-27-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna have to watch Martin again. I thought he looked pretty good before but maybe didn't use his athleticism enough because he didn't read and react very quickly. Maybe the scheme had something to do with it, just gotta revisit the tape.

I was thinking he may be like Trevor Laws.

Last edited by Bobo : 04-27-2012 at 10:37 PM.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I just worried because it seems like he got by more on poor offensive line play than his own ability. He got them off balance and would make them pay, or simply overpower/ over athleticism them. it's hard to do that in the NFL
Old 04-28-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay a Michigan player on Tennessee finally! Well we have Hutchinson too...finally, championship here we come.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

hopefully we grab molk later.

seems like munch and the titans staff have a way they want to do things, develop speed at the skill positions and get tough, hard working blue collar guys on the line
Old 04-28-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I've seen Coty play a few times and he was impressive. Idk he was even in this draft though lol.

Quote:
Old 04-28-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Not a fan of Clemson players in general, but he definitely has the athletic ability.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Really digging the Taylor Thompson pick. Freaky athlete. Great size. And most importantly, we can cut Daniel Graham's worthless ass.