Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-31-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone know a good place to watch episodes online. I missed the last 3 or so. Tvlinks doesn't have any episodes after the wedding.
Old 03-31-2007, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
Does anyone know a good place to watch episodes online. I missed the last 3 or so. Tvlinks doesn't have any episodes after the wedding.
Download them:

http://www.torrentspy.com
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:08 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Id rather not download them, also , i already tried and no one is hosting them.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
Id rather not download them, also , i already tried and no one is hosting them.
I can guarantee you that you'll be able to find any episode of The Office you need on a torrent website.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Dwight is gonna stick up for Jim when it's confrontation time. I just know it.

Well Michael was able to get the better of him during their fight, so he better bring his spud gun. Jim might have a chance, he schooled Roy in B ball.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
ya I have every episode on my cpu thanks to a 'server i can access' ... The show can go one for a lot longer too cause pretty much all of the characters are interesting. Also the randomness of the popo culture references are hilarious. 'I might have inhaled some smoke at an Alicia Keys concert'
actually i really didn't download them... The nerds at my school have servers that anyone on the ethernet can access.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Vilma the Animal
Veteran

Vilma the Animal hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
Well Michael was able to get the better of him during their fight, so he better bring his spud gun. Jim might have a chance, he schooled Roy in B ball.
Not at all, I couldn't picture Jim actually fighting back, and that would just make him look worse.

DChess...youre the man!
Vilma the Animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 12:08 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Bringing this back, since the new episode is tomorrow. God, I need new office so badly...
Old 04-04-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Frogstomp, how's the real estate bizzzz?

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
Frogstomp, how's the real estate bizzzz?
Not as good as paper, because we're about people, and people never go out of business.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

"Todd Packer and I are total B.F.F.s, Best Friends Forever. We came up together in sales, one time we went to a bar and met these set of twins. And Packer said that we were brothers, one thing lead to another, and we took them to our hotel room...and Packer did BOTH of them!...It was awesome!"
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
"Todd Packer and I are total B.F.F.s, Best Friends Forever. We came up together in sales, one time we went to a bar and met these set of twins. And Packer said that we were brothers, one thing lead to another, and we took them to our hotel room...and Packer did BOTH of them!...It was awesome!"

Sounds like us.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my Pamela

Missed the new episode. Gonna have to catch that.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:00 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post

Oh my Pamela

Missed the new episode. Gonna have to catch that.
Just making sure people look twice...
Old 04-06-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
TwOne
Rookie

TwOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i missed the new episode! :(

Angels Record: 6-8
TwOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:32 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I missed it too! This is BS. The show is away for a month and then comes back at a new time???? Im so pissed...On another note, Pam was no plain jane in Blades of Glory, nice pic.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pretty solid episode overall... i love the beginning of it, just classic.

Old 04-06-2007, 02:04 AM    (permalink
TwOne
Rookie

TwOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
pretty solid episode overall... i love the beginning of it, just classic.
so did whats his name get his ass kicked or not?

Angels Record: 6-8
TwOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:37 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

well since you asked... no... Dwight took care of Roy, that's all i will say.

Old 04-06-2007, 07:02 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great episode. Good to see the whole Roy thing wrapped up. Michael/Darryl/Toby = Awesome together.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:03 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"yeah, i taught him another phrase. I want him to get the raise, but I just can't help myself."
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
mfkrush
Rookie

mfkrush hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Best Show on television. Am I the only one who plans my night around watching this show? I still think one of the more funnier lines from the show is from the 1st episode.

Michael: How are things going at the library?
Jim: Oh, I told you. Couldn't close that sale.
Michael: So you've come to the master for guidance? [imitating David Carradine] Is this what you're saying, grasshoppah?
Jim: Uh, Actually you called me in here, but yeah.
mfkrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found it funny when Jim saw Dwight and Angela making out.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Creed's recollection of the Dwight-Roy incident was freakin hilarious. Creed had a great episode.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
mfkrush
Rookie

mfkrush hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anywhere I can catch this new episode on the internet? I missed it :( 1st night of spring break and I forgot.
mfkrush is offline   Reply With Quote