Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-06-2007, 01:05 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I found it funny when Jim saw Dwight and Angela making out.
I loved it, when Creed started telling his version of the story, and it was so ridiculous.

"Your useless."
-Angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Never touch a black man's radio!"

I'm sorry, I just had to do it.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toby: This may be the first time that a male subordinate has attempted to get a modest, scheduled raise by threatening to withhold sex from a female superior. It will be a groundbreaking case … when it inevitably goes to trial.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing beats Prison Mike.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The worst thing about prison is the Dementors.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe one of my favorite moments in Office History:

Michael - " Dont drop the soap, Don't drop the soap."

looks at Ryan

"Oh and you. You'd be the bell of the ball."

Michaels man crush on Ryan is almost as obvious as Gruden/Gradkowski.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best was Jim's faces during the whole thing. ******* Hilarious.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

this one has been pretty good so far and xiomera you have inspired me to get an office sig
Old 04-12-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
this one has been pretty good so far and xiomera you have inspired me to get an office sig
Good work.

And it was a great episode tonight. It was very different. I love when they involve the warehouse workers. Darryl and Lonny are great.

"Kelly, you have insulted the gentleman, now apologize"

Old 04-12-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I thought the thing with Toby saying that Michael was a genious if he purposely put him near Ryan and Kelly was great.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Creed's recollection of the Dwight-Roy incident was freakin hilarious. Creed had a great episode.
When doesn't Creed have a great episode. Everything he says and does makes me laugh.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Kevin: Your always up here with Pam, all the Time... I mean always
Jim: Okay..
(Camera cuts to Karen.)
Old 04-12-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
When doesn't Creed have a great episode. Everything he says and does makes me laugh.
Everyone notice that he discovered the castle when he was peeing out back? lol
Old 04-13-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The episode set for May 3rd:

3.22: Women’s Appreciation

Written by: Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky
Summary (NBC): Outrage breaks out in the office after Phyllis gets an unexpected eyeful from a flasher. Michael makes some important personal decisions when he takes the women on a special outing. Meanwhile, Dwight and Andy work on catching the predator. Supersized, 8:40-9:20pm.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
The episode set for May 3rd:

3.22: Womenís Appreciation

Written by: Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky
Summary (NBC): Outrage breaks out in the office after Phyllis gets an unexpected eyeful from a flasher. Michael makes some important personal decisions when he takes the women on a special outing. Meanwhile, Dwight and Andy work on catching the predator. Supersized, 8:40-9:20pm.
Like the potential for that part. No More Shunning?
Old 04-13-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Like the potential for that part. No More Shunning?
It'll probably be Creed, lol
Old 04-15-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Just saw the last two episodes last night due to working Thursday nights and having the worst computer in human existence. Both were very solid, Creed is the greatest character in tv history.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

"I could never go to work everyday if I were you."
Old 04-15-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Depression? Isn't that just a fancy word for 'bummed out'?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLh8pfIp3iw

One of the better Office Compliations.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag View Post
"Depression? Isn't that just a fancy word for 'bummed out'?"
"No, Dwight . . . you ignorant ****!"
Old 04-15-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many episodes are left in the season? We have to be gettin close to the finale.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
How many episodes are left in the season? We have to be gettin close to the finale.
Three or Four more to go . . . Product Recall . . . Women's Appreciation . . . Unknown Episode (possibly) . . . Season Finale (May 17th, I think)
Old 04-15-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

How many more reruns...and when?
Old 04-15-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
How many more reruns...and when?
There is a repeat (Back from Vacation) this coming Thursday, and I believe there are 4 consecutive weeks of new episodes until the end.