Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-04-2007, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Just like last week, easily one of the five worst episodes in the show's history.
Seriously? I loved it personally. Why didn't you like it?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 08:42 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just like last week, easily one of the five worst episodes in the show's history.

i can't believe you didn't like product recall. it had jim imitating dwight, dwight imitating jim, a great 'that's what she said' and andy doing a high school chick. what more can you want out of an episode. i thought it was the second best of the year.
my only complaint is, there hasn't been enough stanley lately.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL, Dwight imitating Jim was hilarious.

"Hey Karen, you wanna have sexual intercourse later because I'm your boyfriend"
Old 05-16-2007, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God, I had to go 5 pages in to find this thread.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
God, I had to go 5 pages in to find this thread.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Allright, finale's tonight!
Old 05-17-2007, 10:00 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

9 Hours!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Yup early episode and one hour. Sweet. I'm betting for a cliffhanger like last season.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet someone dies . . . oh wait, this isn't LOST . . .
Old 05-17-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Season 3 started in September and the last episode is tonight. Thursday nights just won't be the same.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

ho-k. time to handicap who might get the corprorate job.

Jim-
Why he will-seems to have impressed corporate. Jan likes him. he got to play b-ball with the CFO. he's already climbing the ladder.
Why he won't-They just sent him to Stamford and brought him back to Scranton...would they really do the same thing again?

Karen-
Why she will-Lifts out of the show easy and clears the way for Jim to start doing Pam.
Why she won't-not as qualified as Michael or Jim. plus, it kinda seems like she wasn't on Josh Porter's best side in Stamford. remember how he made Jim supervise her.

Michael-
Why he will-most qualified. clears the way for Dwight/Jim/Andy to take over Scranton and for Michael to try his antics in another office.
Why he won't-I think Corporate hates his ass. And, it wouldn't be Scranton without Michael Scott.

drowe's prediction. Jim takes the job, pissing off Karen, Pam and Michael immensely. but, coviniently, most of his new job will involve bouncing between the branches, so, he'll have plenty of contact with the Scranton crew.

WOW, can I have a life please?
Old 05-17-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
ho-k. time to handicap who might get the corprorate job.

Jim-
Why he will-seems to have impressed corporate. Jan likes him. he got to play b-ball with the CFO. he's already climbing the ladder.
Why he won't-They just sent him to Stamford and brought him back to Scranton...would they really do the same thing again?

Karen-
Why she will-Lifts out of the show easy and clears the way for Jim to start doing Pam.
Why she won't-not as qualified as Michael or Jim. plus, it kinda seems like she wasn't on Josh Porter's best side in Stamford. remember how he made Jim supervise her.

Michael-
Why he will-most qualified. clears the way for Dwight/Jim/Andy to take over Scranton and for Michael to try his antics in another office.
Why he won't-I think Corporate hates his ass. And, it wouldn't be Scranton without Michael Scott.

drowe's prediction. Jim takes the job, pissing off Karen, Pam and Michael immensely. but, coviniently, most of his new job will involve bouncing between the branches, so, he'll have plenty of contact with the Scranton crew.

WOW, can I have a life please?
Option 4: None of them get it.

I pick that one.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Option 4: None of them get it.

I pick that one.
i don't see it. i can't imagine they would build up to something like this on the season finale and then have nothing happen.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

I can see all of them leaving without the job. Each of them screwing up their chances. I'll bet Michael ends up screwing Jim and Karen out of the job, unknowingly.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:56 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im calling jim gets it and turns it down to be with pam (though he wont say exactly that),

then karen takes the job, kind of pissing jim off, and they break up, karen citing that jim is still in love with pam

thats my guess, i can't wait though
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

less that 6 hours!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
less that 6 hours!!!!!!
Less than 5 hours and 37 minutes!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Less than 5 hours and 37 minutes!!!!!!!!!

touche.......
Old 05-17-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 hours.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

12 minutes boy, we are at threat level midnight.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

For godsake I missed the first 5 min going on a food run. Did I miss anything?
Old 05-17-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great episode. I loved the ending.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aye! Can't wait until next season. The awkwardness factor between Jim, Pam, and Karen will be a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greatest ending ever
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Ryan's face was priceless at end. He was so happy LOL.