Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 03-29-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default I'm officially abstaining from QB talk with the Ravens

I'm tired of all the Boller bashing and even more enraged by the people who say they love Kyle but don't have faith in him as a starter which is bashing you uneducated amoebas! This is typical of why people hate Baltimore and their fans because generally Baltimore fans are on par with Philly fans just without the violence. I'm tired of the Troy Smith projections because he is another Kordell Stewart in the making and if we take him I can't wait to bust out the "I told you so's" when it fails miserably! When McNair again costs us a shot at the Super Bowl I will once again point out his flaws and laugh just as I did at the game against the Colts. I tired of being one of the minority that believes in Boller as the future of the franchise and I'm tired of trying to get Ravens fans to believe in a true Raven as opposed to a retread we traded for. This is no different to the idiots that bash Samari Rolle because they show there lack of knowledge of the game and a lack of true support for their team. With this I resign from the QB discussion of the Baltimore Ravens.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I aint talking bout Baltimore QBs either dude other than whats in my signature I have nothing else to say.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:11 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McNair is the best thing ever to happen to the ravens. EVER!!!!! right behind good ol clarence.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:34 AM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
McNair is the best thing ever to happen to the ravens. EVER!!!!! right behind good ol clarence.....
I wouldn't say he's the best thing to ever happen to the Ravens. He certainly is very close to being one of the best things to happen to Raven football. The guy brought instant credibility to the anemic Ravens offense. Without him this team doesn't sniff the playoffs. His numbers may have been down, but he brought the leadership on offense that this team has never had.

BigDawg, you contradicted yourself big time with your post. You get on people for showing their lack of true support for their team, and yet you bash the starting QB of your team. Aren't you in fact doing the same thing that you're claiming Boller supporters are not, which is truly supporting the team?

Honestly I don't really know what your deal is. Why can't you accept differeing opinions? We're all Ravens fans here, we just have different opinions on different players. That doesn't make either of us a bad fan. You think Boller is the future of this team, and I respect your views. I think he has no future with the Ravens, and all you can do is call me names. There's really no need to get so worked up about it. Disagree with me all you want, but at least respect my side of the debate. After all, we're all Ravens fans here. We all want the same thing, and that is for our team to win it all!
Old 03-30-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troj2man View Post
I wouldn't say he's the best thing to ever happen to the Ravens. He certainly is very close to being one of the best things to happen to Raven football. The guy brought instant credibility to the anemic Ravens offense. Without him this team doesn't sniff the playoffs. His numbers may have been down, but he brought the leadership on offense that this team has never had.

BigDawg, you contradicted yourself big time with your post. You get on people for showing their lack of true support for their team, and yet you bash the starting QB of your team. Aren't you in fact doing the same thing that you're claiming Boller supporters are not, which is truly supporting the team?

Honestly I don't really know what your deal is. Why can't you accept differeing opinions? We're all Ravens fans here, we just have different opinions on different players. That doesn't make either of us a bad fan. You think Boller is the future of this team, and I respect your views. I think he has no future with the Ravens, and all you can do is call me names. There's really no need to get so worked up about it. Disagree with me all you want, but at least respect my side of the debate. After all, we're all Ravens fans here. We all want the same thing, and that is for our team to win it all!

I wish I could make a post half as good as this.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

i honestly have no idea how to respond to this. get mcnair out of here? are you serious?
Old 03-30-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
i honestly have no idea how to respond to this. get mcnair out of here? are you serious?
Dead serious!

guess Im not done talking bout QBs hehe

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even with the comments that have been replied here, I'm sticking by my guns and not commenting on the QB position. Any other position is fine, but not that one. Of course one thing has occurred to me, if McNair was so great why did the Titans kick him out of their facilities and let this great player go for only a 4th round pick?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 03-30-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im just messing with you:D i think who ever gives us the best chance to win should start.

also MCNAIR FTW. Boller is OVERRATED and NEVER will start for any team ever again. NEVER!!!

:D

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 03-30-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
im just messing with you:D i think who ever gives us the best chance to win should start.

also MCNAIR FTW. Boller is OVERRATED and NEVER will start for any team ever again. NEVER!!!

:D
Am I really supposed to believe a man who has a TALL sig? ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Even with the comments that have been replied here, I'm sticking by my guns and not commenting on the QB position. Any other position is fine, but not that one. Of course one thing has occurred to me, if McNair was so great why did the Titans kick him out of their facilities and let this great player go for only a 4th round pick?

If Kyle Boller was/ was going to be so good why did we dump him for a washed up 33 year old QB?
Old 03-30-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
If Kyle Boller was/ was going to be so good why did we dump him for a washed up 33 year old QB?
Because of idiot fans that cheer when he gets hurt on a primetime game?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Talking

boller:

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 03-30-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Because of idiot fans that cheer when he gets hurt on a primetime game?

OK, but why should the FO change the QB position, arguably the most important position. Maybe because Boller wasn't working out and we needed a change.

I hope McNair can lead Boller in the right direction but I dont see it happening.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Talking

Quote:
boller:

Here is a better view on the last one.

looks like we found ERU and BigDawg parting with Kyle Boller.I guess that is ERU on the left. :)
Old 03-30-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Talking

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Talking

Now that's the look of the QB that will win you ball games:

Calm
Cool
Collective
Able to throw the ball more then 20 yards!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Talking

Oh and here's a great pic of your boy Steve McNair that we all should be proud of:

And why was this pic taken you ask:

"NFL quarterback Steven McNair of the Tennessee Titans was arrested in 2003 on charges of driving under the influence and illegal possession of a handgun that was found in his SUV. The gun was registered, but Police seized it because an intoxicated person is prohibited from carrying a loaded pistol."

So I guess we lost the Colt game because Stevie fell off the wagon again I take it........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:

Picture #1 is against the GB Packers. Enough said

Picture #2, he held that ball when Stover hit the FG.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Talking

Quote:
Picture #1 is against the GB Packers. Enough said

Picture #2, he held that ball when Stover hit the FG.
What's the common thread.............THATS RIGHT WINS BABY!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
What's the common thread.............THATS RIGHT WINS BABY!

Picture #1 was a meaningless game against a team that had the 5th overall pick.

But if you want to talk about wins then check this link out

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/ravindex.htm

do you mind telling me who QB was of the 2006 season. It is to the right of the head coach
Old 03-30-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

I love how you say you're gonna abstain from talking about the QB situation and then go on to talk about it later in the thread.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Picture #1 was a meaningless game against a team that had the 5th overall pick.

But if you want to talk about wins then check this link out

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/ravindex.htm

do you mind telling me who QB was of the 2006 season. It is to the right of the head coach
So? Kyle has one divisional titles as well, your point? The thing that worries me isn't the QB as much as the fact that the past 2 playoff games we have played have been at home and we haven't won either!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
I love how you say you're gonna abstain from talking about the QB situation and then go on to talk about it later in the thread.
I love how your not a Ravens fan and yet you interject yourself in a conversation you have no bearing in.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

So? OK McNair, in his first year in the system led us to the best record we ever had.