Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-01-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Post Your Preseason QB Rankings

I've only been able to rank 7 players as I can only find film of 7, but here they are.

1. Matt Barkley, USC
2. Tyler Bray, Tennessee*
3. Logan Thomas, Virginia Tech
4. Tyler Wilson, Arkansas
5. Aaron Murray, Georgia*
6. Landry Jones, Oklahoma
7. Geno Smith, West Virginia
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Tyler Wilson
2. Tyler Bray
3. Matt Barkley
4. Logan Thomas
5. the rest

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1-Barkley (not very athletic, a little short/small, system is QB friendly, not a great arm, but he is a player with great intangeables and great tape and production)
2-Wilson (having played in petrino's system is a negative)
3-Smith (best pure passer in the draft, that system Mike Leach made famous is a red flag though)
4-Bray (big potential, raw and needs to hit the weight room/arby's)
5-Jones (though i don't like him)
6-Thomas (i really don't like him)
7-Murray (too short, but he is very good otherwise)

I could see Gmith, Wilson, or Bray passing Barkley by next April. It will be tough to do though b/c Barkley really was amazing last season and has improved a lot over his career.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barkley has a cannon. He can sling 60 yarders without losing much accuracy.
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Tyler Wilson- Arkansas
2. Matt Barkley- USC
3. Tyler Bray- Tennessee
4. Landry Jones- Oklahoma
5. Logan Thomas- Virginia Tech
6. E.J. Manuel- Florida State
7. Jeff Tuel- Washington State

A lot of people are pretty high on Aaron Murray. Some people are even comparing him to Drew Brees. I tend to disagree. I see him being closer to Colt McCoy than Drew Brees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 Matt Barkley QB USC
2 Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas
3 Logan Thomas QB Virginia Tech
4 Tyler Bray QB Tennessee*
5 Geno Smith QB West Virginia
6 Aaron Murray QB Georgia*
7 Landry Jones QB Oklahoma

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Last edited by RaiderNation : 05-01-2012 at 05:05 PM.
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're going to have another case of Andrew Luck, where essentially is Barkley doesn't disgress he'll be the number one overall pick. Logan Thomas is the only one that can push him for that with a huge season but right now, I like Bray a tad more than Thomas.

Matt Barkley, QB USC
Tyler Bray, QB Tenn
Logan Thomas, VT
Geno Smith, QB WVU
Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
Barkley has a cannon. He can sling 60 yarders without losing much accuracy.
I don't think he has a cannon. Very average velocity on most balls, and he's not one of those guys who slings it effortlessly downfield. He has enough arm to make all the throws, but the point is that he doesn't have a great arm that seperates him physically as a QB prospect. He does have problems with throwing tight spirals consistently too, sometimes his balls wobble a bit and I think that is because his footwork gets off sometimes (especially when moving around).

His timing, accuracy, and mental grasp for the game along with his experience and production in a pro style system are what makes him a top prospect. Not that mobile, doesn't have elite size or strength, but he should be a franchise QB in the NFL that can throw downfield with accuracy as well as with touch.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
We're going to have another case of Andrew Luck, where essentially is Barkley doesn't disgress he'll be the number one overall pick.
I'm not buying that one bit.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Me neither. These other guys are superior athletes with great upside. Luck had outstanding size and athleticism and was ready to lead an NFL offense during his redshirt sophomore season, that's how developed he was mentally for the QB position in a pro style offense. He could look off defenders and manipulate coverages back then. Barkley doesn't have the lofty "best prospect in a decade" status that Luck did going into last year, and the guys nipping at his heels could surpass him with elite seasons on the field this year.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sleeper is Brad Sorensen of Southern Utah.

Shane has been reppin him lately.

I thought he was eligible last year and had him as my 15th QB in the class of 2012.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
TuckNole
Rookie

TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not mine, but from NFL.com:

1. Matt Barkley, USC, 6-foot-2/230 pounds
2. Tyler Wilson, Arkansas, 6-3/220
3. E.J. Manuel, Florida State, 6-5/238
4. *Tyler Bray, Tennessee, 6-6/213
T-5. *Aaron Murray, Georgia, 6-1/211
T-5. Landry Jones, Oklahoma, 6-4/229

Personally, not a fan of Manuel that high. Not as strong mentally.
TuckNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Logan Thomas
2. Tyler Bray
3. Tyler Wilson
4. Keith Price
5. Geno Smith
6. Mike Glennon
7. Matt Barkley
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be honest I haven't seen enough of Tyler Bray because Tennessee wasn't exactly loaded with 2012 prospects but I like Matt Barkley on top and then Landry Jones over Tyler Wilson. From what I've seen I don't think Logan Thomas is as athletic as Cam Newton but he is a pretty polished passer as well.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Matt Barkley
2. Tyler Wilson
3. Tyler Bray
4. Geno Smith
5. Landry Jones
6. EJ Manuel

Super preliminary, but that's my list. Barkley and Wilson are neck and neck, but I'm not as big on either of them as some are. Bray has the upside to be the best of the bunch, but he needs to stay healthy for a full season and take the next step he flashes the ability to make.

It's a pretty strong group, I have to say. In some environments, we would be seeing Landry Jones in the discussion for being a top 10 pick. I wouldn't agree with it, but there's years where it could happen. There's some interesting names I'm still trying to figure things out about as well. Logan Thomas, Aaron Murray, Keith Price, Casey Pachall, and Mike Glennon are all guys who could get quite a bit of play and have flashed ability. Bryn Renner
is someone who I would like to mention too. He had a sneaky good season last year to go along with a decent set of tools. I'm interested to see what he'll do. Larry Fedora runs a quarterback friendly offense, it wouldn't surprise me to see Renner put up some decent numbers.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Murray is like 5'11-6'0. I'm leaning more towards 5'11. How much do you think that will kill his stock?
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Barkley
Tyler Bray
Tyler Wilson
Logan Thomas
Geno Smith
Brad Sorensen (I posted a video of him in the 2013 Prospects video thread. Check it out.)
Landry Jones
Aaron Murray

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 05-01-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pre-season:
1. Barkley
2. Wilson
3. Bray
4. Jones
5. Murray
6. Smith
7. Thomas
8. Glennon
9. Manuel
10. Price

My prediction for when the draft roles around:
1. Wilson
2. Bray
3. Barkley
4. Glennon
5. Smith
6. Manuel
7. Murray
8. Thomas
9. McCarron
10. Tuel

I think between the Belldozer, loosing WRs and his TE and just not being all that good, Landry Jones drops severely this season. I think Geno Smith made huge strides last season and will continue, but I also hate the offensive system he is in. I love Mike Glennon's potential and think he could have a big season and go early. Last but not least, Aaron Murray will be 2013's Russell Wilson, great arm and QB play, but lacks height, one team will love him. O and AJ McCarron is dreamy.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Exploder View Post
Aaron Murray is like 5'11-6'0. I'm leaning more towards 5'11. How much do you think that will kill his stock?
If Russell Wilson was picked in the 3rd I don't think Murray will be less than a 4th round selection.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now mine would be....

1. Tyler Bray QB, Tennessee
2. Matt Barkley QB, USC
3. Aaron Murray QB, Georgia
4. Tyler Wilson QB, Arkansas
5. Geno Smith QB, West Virginia
6. Logan Thomas QB, Virginia Tech

I'm not really a big fan of Landry Jones, I think he's more of a mid-round prospect.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bray
Wilson
Barkley
Price
Jones

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 05-02-2012 at 07:07 AM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
1. Tyler Wilson- Arkansas
2. Matt Barkley- USC
3. Tyler Bray- Tennessee
4. Landry Jones- Oklahoma
5. Logan Thomas- Virginia Tech
6. E.J. Manuel- Florida State
7. Jeff Tuel- Washington State

A lot of people are pretty high on Aaron Murray. Some people are even comparing him to Drew Brees. I tend to disagree. I see him being closer to Colt McCoy than Drew Brees.

Aaron Murry blows lol. Ive see about 80% of his games and hes not in the least bit impressive. Accuracy is suspect, deep ball is too inconsistent and overall decision making is not even close to where it would need to be for me to even consider him being in the top 7. TBH compating him to Colt would probably actually benifit him.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Matt Barkley USC
2. Tyler Bray Tennessee*
3. Tyler Wilson Arkansas
4. Logan Thomas Virginia Tech*
5. Geno Smith West Virginia
6. Landry Jones Oklahoma
7. Casey Pachall TCU*
8. Tajh Boyd Clemson*
9. Brad Sorensen Southern Utah
10. Aaron Murray Georgia*

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by Pat Sims 90 : 05-01-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:00 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Matt Barkley USC - real fun to watch, master of the offense, able to go through all his progressions, compares favorably to Luck in most facets besides elite athleticism that Luck bring to the table.
2. Tyler Wilson Arkansas - put up huge numbers in Petrino's offense and in what many label the best conference in the country. If he plays well this year in the midst of a coaching change he will solidify a spot in the top 10.
3. Tyler Bray Tenn - has all the tools, is on a bad team so if he is able to turn things around this year it will really help his status.
4. Mike Glennon NC St - inconsistent at the beginning of the year but really got into a groove. Had a great first year as a starter. Huge guy/Huge arm and playing for Tom O'Brien should only help his pro pedigree
5. Landry Jones Oklahoma - has the prototypical size and arm strength, will have four years as the starting QB but well lose snaps to the Belldozer. I think he should of come out this year.
6. Geno Smith WVU - pocket passer put up huge numbers in that offense, does most of his damage from the pocket, not a huge threat with his feet. Only real knock on him is he plays in the big east
7. Logan Thomas Va Tech* - not a huge fan, has tools but is overrated
8. Sean Renfree Duke - underrated, plays on a bad team David Cutliffe's pupil who has also worked with the Manning's.
9. Jeff Tuel Wash St. - He is gonna put up huge numbers in leach's system. He will rise during the season. Does have some injury concerns. A player to watch out for.
10. Aaron Murray Georgia* - interesting prospect but undersized.

Last edited by SolidGold : 05-02-2012 at 07:16 AM.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
ChiefMojo
Rookie

ChiefMojo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Dayne Crist - Kansas
Brad Sorensen - Southern Utah

These two are my main sleeper QB's that could really rise up the boards.
ChiefMojo is offline   Reply With Quote