Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-22-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Harveys makes me weak at the knees, love the burgers they have. Don't really eat mcdonalds, wendy's is alright, and I only go to burger king for chicken sandwiches.

So I guess I like most of them that we have up here.
I totally forgot about Harveys! Best fastfood burgers ive ever had. That's my favorite, but the one nesr my house closed down :(

Worst, i forgot about Arbys. I can't stand that place.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shake Shack is the king of the fast food burger.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Shake Shack is the king of the fast food burger.
It appears our good friend Rob hasn't had In & Out. That is a shame!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Least favorites: McDonalds, I grow up and currently live in a town with 3 McDonalds and 3 Subways. Make some of those other things and add some damn competition. Woo hoo everyone has a Subway and McDonalds within minutes. I don't want that. 2 of the Subways are within feet of each other. I also hate Burger King cuz there fries are not as good now and their commercials annoy me.

I love Five Guys even tho they are a bit pricy and give me the shits, but man they are ******* good. And I like Wendys basically cuz I can get that for cents more than Ramen!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I have and if you think In & Out is better, I fear for your tastebuds. In & Out is great fast food and fantastic for what it is and is also much cheaper than Shake Shack, but the quality of ingredients don't compare.
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never have! Someone mail me some In & Out!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I have and if you think In & Out is better, I fear for your tastebuds. In & Out is great fast food and fantastic for what it is and is also much cheaper than Shake Shack, but the quality of ingredients don't compare.
You and I are mortal enemies! MORTAL ENEMIES!

Old 05-22-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
You and I are mortal enemies! MORTAL ENEMIES!
They just don't compare. It's almost not a fair comparison though seeing as In & Out is way more classical fast food and SHake Shack is more of an actual restaurant.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I never have! Someone mail me some In & Out!
One double double, animal style (I hope you like onions) and a large chili fries COMIN RIGHT UP!

Old 05-22-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One double double, animal style (I hope you like onions) and a large chili fries COMIN RIGHT UP!
See, I would be really excited to get that in the mail!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never had Shake Shack or In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

favorites: Bojangles, Cook Out, Wendy's, Subway

least favorites: McDonald's, Taco Bell, Burger King

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Five Guys and Cook Out. They're the Tits McGee.

Try not eat fast food at other places, minus spicy chicken nuggets and the spicy guacamole chicken sandwich at Wendy's. But when I did, McDonald's had a banging dollar menu, BK had the better burgers.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am trying to cut out almost all fast food, other than Chinese which I don't really put in the same category. The healthy food at these places tastes terrible and the stuff that tastes good is probably a big part of why my blood pressure is way too high. I hate having to care about this stuff already but my last time at the doctor it was 144/94, which is apparently really bad for a 28 year old.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Wendy's has good Spicy Chicken and Grilled Chicken sandwiches but that's really it.

How dare you not mention the chili.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I am trying to cut out almost all fast food, other than Chinese which I don't really put in the same category. The healthy food at these places tastes terrible and the stuff that tastes good is probably a big part of why my blood pressure is way too high. I hate having to care about this stuff already but my last time at the doctor it was 144/94, which is apparently really bad for a 28 year old.

This picture did for me. I've seen pictures like it before, and not thought twice about it, but a few days before I found actual bread in my pantry that was roughly two months old, and now green. I then saw that picture, where the food was two years old, and it looked normal. Just didn't seem right to me. So I like to think, or at least hope, places like Five Guys and Cook Out are a little better in that regard, although I'm likely wrong.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
How dare you not mention the chili.
I don't like beans.

Shake Shack is a higher price range than In-N-Out. It's not a fair comparison.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Favorites: 5 Guys (burgers) McDonalds (fries) Long John Silvers (Chicken oddly enough and hush puppies) Subway (come at me bro!) Dominos Pizza (they use to suck something awful but they have really turned it around)
Long John Silvers chicken is ******* awesome.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorites: In-N-Out!! Chipotle.

Least Favorite: Panda Express. Subway. Taco Bell. Carl's Jr. (It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I have them way too much because they're on my campus)
Old 05-22-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried In & Out when I was in California last year. It was pretty good...but I really didn't live up to massive hype I see it getting from West Coasters. I don't feel like I'm missing out on much. Maybe it's just because I didn't grow up with it. In general though, there's a ton more options in other parts of the country and I am kind of jealous.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I tried In & Out when I was in California last year. It was pretty good...but I really didn't live up to massive hype I see it getting from West Coasters. I don't feel like I'm missing out on much. Maybe it's just because I didn't grow up with it. In general though, there's a ton more options in other parts of the country and I am kind of jealous.
In-N-Out is good because it's always fresh so I don't feel like a piece of **** after I eat there (see McDonalds) and it's pretty damn good when you compare prices it to other things at the same price. For some reason it's all I crave after I go to the beach.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I've never had Shake Shack or In-N-Out
Add me to this sad group.

Chipotle can't be beat.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
In-N-Out is good because it's always fresh so I don't feel like a piece of **** after I eat there (see McDonalds) and it's pretty damn good when you compare prices it to other things at the same price. For some reason it's all I crave after I go to the beach.
In & Out is total beach food. I agree with that 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Add me to this sad group.

Chipotle can't be beat.
Except by pretty much any fast food place in the country.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Instead of SWDC meetup in Vegas, we should just get a beach house in socal. In-N-Out, drinking and girls.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Habit Burger Grill is amazing. Idk if its fast food, but its fast to me. Gotta have it habit!!!

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote