Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-06-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, agreed. Welp, you can PM then if people be lame.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
seems to me like GF and Rosebud making mountains out of mole hills.
Yup, nothing's been spoiled. The last 2 pages are what do the characters look like and them bitching that describing characters after being asked to is ruining everything. Aunt Flo must be in town this week...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Maybe you TVfags shouldn't directly ask bookfags their opinions on how something from the show compares to the books. Plus, nothing was spoiled in the last 2 pages other than Daario looks like Wario, so everyone can get the sticks out their asses and sleep easier tonight.

But seriously, this discussion was your guys' own creation, we were just being friendly neighbors and answering exactly what was asked.
That man's betrayal has been dealt with! Unfortunately, to replace his force in this thread we had to recruit a guy that has only read Internet recaps. I have a good feeling about him.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Yup, nothing's been spoiled. The last 2 pages are what do the characters look like and them bitching that describing characters after being asked to is ruining everything. Aunt Flo must be in town this week...
The only person who said anything about that is rosebud who was kidding. I'm fairly sure everyone has responded saying it had nothing to do with this.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
That man's betrayal has been dealt with! Unfortunately, to replace his force in this thread we had to recruit a guy that has only read Internet recaps. I have a good feeling about him.
"Recruiting" a new guy, I see through your charades.

Vote: McGee

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow...lots of butthurt going on in here. I come in here to talk the show because this thread had more active people and talks a out just cjrrent stuff. I like to think I've done a good job at not responding to things that might tip people off on anything but damn. As was said there hasn't been any spoilers, not sure why people are getting angry about it :-/

Sorry i answered your question rob :-(

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone needs to change the subject of this thread.

Dany's boobs.

Discuss.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh sure, make your jokes. You know what you're doing is frowned upon but you just push our concerns out the window. But we know that all it takes is one hotheaded book reader who lets the power of spoilers go to his head to kill this whole thing. And when that day comes, the TV Only will remember.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh sure, make your jokes. You know what you're doing is frowned upon but you just push our concerns out the window. But we know that all it takes is one hotheaded book reader who lets the power of spoilers go to his head to kill this whole thing. And when that day comes, the TV Only will remember.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
McGee understands that when the day comes, we will rape all of you bookfags.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:55 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get the past 3 pages... I still can't work out if Rose and GF are actually serious or just getting their rocks off by posting bookfag over and over again...

I can't see anything that was remotely spoiled...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I don't get the past 3 pages... I still can't work out if Rose and GF are actually serious or just getting their rocks off by posting bookfag over and over again...

I can't see anything that was remotely spoiled...
Of course a member of House Bookfag would see it this way. That is the problem.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 06-07-2013, 01:13 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't read the books...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not talking about the character thing. I'll leave it alone now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I haven't read the books...
Then you should be on our side, preparing for the coming winter.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-07-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know at least one thing that Im pretty sure was spoiled, but I'm not about to start the discussion 4 pages later and have it come up again.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The problem with this thread is now that if anyone has a theory, TV only claims that they are tipping. Even if the theory creator hasn't even read the books. Cain had stated something a few pages back and some peeps jumped him for it. Cain has not read the books. He was just stating something that is obvious if you pay attention to what is going on in the show.

Yes there are some people that have come in here and said some things that tipped. However, it has been very minimal since two threads have been separated.

For every decent post that is this thread actually talking about the show, there is at least one thread of a complainer bitching about someone tipping when they didn't actually tip.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quit Trying To Spoil Things!

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-07-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Well I didn't know that Cain hadn't read the books.

Of course you had to go and spoil that, too.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Someone needs to change the subject of this thread.

Dany's boobs.

Discuss.
nope. brothgar will make sure to tell you how discussing dany's boobs takes away from the artistic integrity of the show.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well I didn't know that Cain hadn't read the books.

Of course you had to go and spoil that, too.
Bookfags are the worst.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-07-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok let's talk about how Dany's Triangle got out of that mess. That must have been some badass **** right there.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Ok let's talk about how Dany's Triangle got out of that mess. That must have been some badass **** right there.
Doesn't Jorah say the slave warriors threw down their arms?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Doesn't Jorah say the slave warriors threw down their arms?
He does but I assumed that was after all that. After the first wave of guys the three of them barely had blood on them and then when they enter Dany's tent they're all messed up. Plus if they did no more fighting after that first wave why would Dany be so impatient? It would have only been abot a 30 minute to an hour fight.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
He does but I assumed that was after all that. After the first wave of guys the three of them barely had blood on them and then when they enter Dany's tent they're all messed up. Plus if they did no more fighting after that first wave why would Dany be so impatient? It would have only been abot a 30 minute to an hour fight.
Well the point was just to open the gates to get the unsullied in. So there was a sacking of the city afterwards.

I feel like it went - 3 beat the crap out of the 15 or so - 20 come and are like F this and surrender - 3 open city gates and sack city.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote