Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-07-2012, 03:11 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I have the Super Black Eagle II. Best shotty I've ever had. Just took it to Argentina and put 2500 shells through it in 5 days. It didn't skip a beat. Fantastic gun.
Is it worth the $1500 price tag? It is awesome and I want it but that is a tough amount to give up and especially when a lot of shotguns can do the job for $300-$600 or so.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:31 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Is it worth the $1500 price tag? It is awesome and I want it but that is a tough amount to give up and especially when a lot of shotguns can do the job for $300-$600 or so.
If money is an issue, definitely go with something else, especially if it's just for minimal recreational use. The SBE II is more of a luxury.

My friends and I are very "competitive" so I need a high-end gun to compete.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Just bought th Draco sub-machine gun for $600. Looks like a mini AK, but its street legal.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The draco is actually a pistol, buddy.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
The draco is actually a pistol, buddy.
There is a such thing as a machine gun pistol you know?...Thats what a Draco is.Buddy.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a Glock 21

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I got a Glock 21
for protection in the hood? Shouldn't you be walking around in a bomb suit?
Old 10-22-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The draco is a semi-automatic pistol. Not a machine gun.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
The draco is a semi-automatic pistol. Not a machine gun.
Is this what he's harping about?

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Is this what he's harping about?

Yeah, those are it. They're like mini ak-47s.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...ohUVRChpcg4-BA
Old 10-22-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been wanting to buy a gun for quite some time and today I finally made my purchase official. I wanted to get something sleek and cool but also something functional and efficient. My friend told me the PPK fits the description and I remember using it as a kid in Goldeneye 64 so I figured it was worth the money. My trip to the store was interesting to say the least:

In order to get a brand new model, I had to shell out 775 dollars and I have to wait for two weeks to go in and pick it up. I think that's garbage. I don't know much about guns so I got the .32 model instead of the .380 because apparently the .380 was made in Germany during the 80s or something like that. Thankfully, this .32 PPK is brand new and made right here in the United States of America; Virginia to be exact.

What can I expect from my first gun?

Trolling so hard right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want a desert Eagle so bad ha. But I'm a poor man .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote