Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-13-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
If/when they end up releasing the full 4 hour uncut version I am so totally buying it. I really need to invest in a bluray too so I can really experience it.
I don't think it will happen. I think Nolan has implied he isn't into easter eggs with his films.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
This is no different than when everyone kept saying Harvey Dent was alive at the end of the last movie and they were keeping him at Arkham.
LOL really? I don't remember that. Wow.

Quote:
Old 08-13-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I don't think it will happen. I think Nolan has implied he isn't into easter eggs with his films.
I don't see how that is an easter egg. Besides, plenty of movies release directors cut/uncut versions on dvd

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL really? I don't remember that. Wow.
It was mainly the Harvey Dent isn't dead part and they were covering it up, even though he pretty clearly was dead. People are just dumb sometimes.

Quote:
I don't see how that is an easter egg. Besides, plenty of movies release directors cut/uncut versions on dvd
Nolan doesn't do director's cuts.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well **** me then, I just thought it would be an interesting perspective to look at.

Bruce could have easily set up the light to be fixed and the bag in his will months prior. It's not like he can go change his will after he was supposed to be dead to donate the house and such.

also I'm super bummed out if there really was up to 4 hours of movie and we wont get a directors cut. I would watch a damn 5 hour movie like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Right, but a director would have to agree to certain terms.

Nolan recently said in an interview that he doesn't do deleted scenes (he said "they"). I think he also said something along the lines of DVD's basically being a museum...where what you see in the cinema is basically on display to see it again it's original form. Just like you wouldn't update the Mona Lisa on photo paper to make it look better.

Basically, he's pretty religious about his films standing on it's own. I think Robert Zemeckis is the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
well **** me then, I just thought it would be an interesting perspective to look at.
I think it's just that people are taking this stance when there isn't anything suggesting that Alfred would be having a delusion and there is a boatload of evidence to the contrary that Bruce is actually dead. So it really doesn't make sense to ponder this possibility.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 08-13-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know its probably philosophically wrong then but I would totally be for the studio just going over his head and releasing an extended version eventually.

I really respect his point of view, but damn if I don't want to know Bane's back story.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 08-13-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Angry He should

Quote:
Nolan doesn't do director's cuts.
Well that sucks

Old 08-13-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know its probably philosophically wrong then but I would totally be for the studio just going over his head and releasing an extended version eventually.

I really respect his point of view, but damn if I don't want to know Bane's back story.
Hmm... what do you think is more likely for them to do? Releasing an extended cut of the dvd and ensuring Nolan never works with them again? Or just releasing the regular dvd/blu ray that we're all just gonna buy anyways?

:)
Old 08-13-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to see this for the second time tonight.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Going to see this for the second time tonight.
Psh, only twice. What a lamewad.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Psh, only twice. What a lamewad.
Hopefully he meant his 2nd time in one night

Old 08-13-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'll see it one more time, in IMAX.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ain't got that kind of cash. I'll gladly wait for the dirt theater before second viewing.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I haven't paid to see it yet! :p
Old 08-13-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive only managed to see it twice, which I know is shameful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Twice is enough for me for this film. I'll wait for the Blu Ray at this point.

Quote:
Old 08-13-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

I saw it only twice so far, once in a real imax at the midnight release and once in a fake imax last night. I would totally go see it 2 more times but no one will go with me and I can't go by myself.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 08-13-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
I saw it only twice so far, once in a real imax at the midnight release and once in a fake imax last night. I would totally go see it 2 more times but no one will go with me and I can't go by myself.
Why can't you go by yourself?

Quote:
Old 08-13-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once is enough.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Quote:
Why can't you go by yourself?
Feels too weird for me man. I can't do stuff like that by myself. Same thing with a sit down restaurant or getting ice cream.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 08-13-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has probably been answered, but at the end of the movie when Alfred is sitting at the restaurant and sees Bruce Wayne with Selina, he was imagining that correct?
Old 08-13-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
This has probably been answered, but at the end of the movie when Alfred is sitting at the restaurant and sees Bruce Wayne with Selina, he was imagining that correct?
Incorrect.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
General consensus is that part was real. I'm like 85% sure that it was real, but I could see how Alfred imagined it.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 08-13-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK but seriously now

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote