Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-07-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The AFC South is weaker than the AFC West. Silly question there. On paper, the AFC West should be pretty good this year.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:09 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So...who won? Was it me? Cause I really hope it was me.

What's the prize, anyway? I bet it's, like, a go-cart or something!

YEAH! A GO-CART!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
So...who won? Was it me? Cause I really hope it was me.

What's the prize, anyway? I bet it's, like, a go-cart or something!

YEAH! A GO-CART!
You win nothing.

(JK TH)
Old 06-08-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sticks and stones may break my bones,
But Billy Madison quotes cut right through me...

Who were the 7 others you asked? I ask because I'm nosy.

Also, I originally thought the AFC North rankings question was over the NFC North cause I initially misread it. Thank God I reread it, cause it had me stumped for a while. I literally had no idea cause the Bears with a healthy Cutler are a playoff contender, and now they've added Brandon Marshall to dominate between the 20's and then not score (Based Gould will prevail). The Lions made the playoffs last year at 10-6, and I'll always adore the Schwartz. Love Stafford to Megatron, and the dirty defense that everyone loves to hate. The Packers nearly went undefeated last season, and will be dominant again just due to Aaron Rodgers, but could the Bears or Lions put up more of a challenge this season and make them a more fallible team? The only sure thing is really the Vikings, but they're rebuilding to rebuild anyway.

I guess I'd go...

1. Packers (13-3)
2. Bears (11-5)
3. Lions (10-6)
4. Vikings (4-12)

I think it's the strongest division in the NFL. The AFC North was much easier in contract, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who adores the Bengals, especially after the draft they just pulled in.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote